What's new

Indian scientists claim discovery of galaxy ‘Saraswati’ in universe

HAHAHAHAA resorting to that bastion of truth "Wikipedia" lol, whose sources, Michel Danino the charlatan who claims that gangdwelleres were responsible for Atlantis, Mayans, Aztecs,Sumerians,,,,,European civilisation:lol::lol::lol:,,dude do not waste my time with your so-called sources.Log off it will serve you better.

lol and all those citations are just propaganda right ?

I'm not interested indebating with an idiot who thinks Supari-co is great. :lol:

What exactly is not clear in the phrase 'ancient river' ?
Oh so now you are playing semantics heheheee, the truth is not a shred of evidence exists to authenticate the existence of a huge mighty river as advocated by charlatans like Danino and RSS Sanghis like yourself:lol::lol::lol:

lol and all those citations are just propaganda right ?
Fake news in the extreme, now stop wasting my time.
Gangadesh Mata ki jai heheheeeee

Give me it's coordinates, I am dying to take a piss LOL....see the problem is I can give you the coordinates of Indus whereas you will never give me location as your Saraswati is myth PERIOD heheheheeee

No actually the ancient sister of Indus river is still irrigating parts of Gujrat. It has been lost due to a major earthquake but it still flows underground.

The same probably is true for the River of Eden if you go to archeology to prove the biblical place of Eden garden.

Oh so now you are playing semantics heheheee, the truth is not a shred of evidence exists to authenticate the existence of a huge mighty river

Meh...don't worry we have already discovered the paleochannels thanks to our space agency.

Fake news in the extreme, now stop wasting my time.

Lol, it's said to be the world's first dock.

https://books.google.co.in/books?id=3b3u9_R6ksgC&pg=PA39&dq=lothal+dock&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiu25X1t4nVAhUiTY8KHfgOAooQ6AEISjAI#v=onepage&q=lothal dock&f=false

https://books.google.co.in/books?id=VepgBQAAQBAJ&pg=PT59&dq=lothal+dock&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiu25X1t4nVAhUiTY8KHfgOAooQ6AEIMzAE#v=onepage&q=lothal dock&f=false

It is said to be a monsoon fed river unlike indus/ganga systems.

Hmm ancient Dravidian were known for their methods of making the best out of little water by ingenious storage methods.

What timeline are we talking here?

IVC is a Pakistani civilization

What features of IVC Pakistan has? They used to be Pagans. Pakistan inherit no features of IVC. Pakistan is an islamic republic.

IVC civilization and it's people disappeared or got mixed with other migrations.

There is nothing 'Pakistan' about IVC rather than the archaeological sites.

Last edited:
It is said to have dried up around 1000 BCE.

1000BCE is a very modern date.

It could have been a tributary of the lost river. not a major civilisation.

12000bce would have been interesting

1000BCE is a very modern date.

It could have been a tributary of the lost river. not a major civilisation.

12000bce would have been interesting

Well it's what I have read till now.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom