What's new

Indian schoolgirl attempts suicide after being paraded naked by teacher

A crime was committed by a teenage girl and there should be an appropriate punishment for that. Removing the youth's clothes and parading her naked to humiliate her boggles my mind. Seems to me the teacher had some mental health issues herself.

So much for Indian democracy. Now Indians can stop bragging about human rights and freedom their country is enjoying versus the Communist regime in China.

TROLL... it has nothing do to with HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS BY A STATE AGENCY...it is more a crime at an individual level.

these type of teachers shuld be hanged. and for pak brothers first look at yourself. i can able to post hundreds of news like this every where in the world including rich nations like US or poor nations like pak or a secret nations like china. but i am thinking this is defence forum. so i will not.

The quality of teachers should be a subject to work upon now a days. These kind of news are coming more and more often in the recent years.

So much for Indian democracy. Now Indians can stop bragging about human rights and freedom their country is enjoying versus the Communist regime in China.

This has nothing to do with democracy or autocracy as these type of crimes are not unusual in China too.

Without condoning any of the violence reported in the original news article ......and judging by the behaviour of kids in school in UK who can not be touched, teachers having the ability to slap a kid occasionally I support. When I went to school teachers still had some authority and ability to apply light physical punishment and I think it had the appropriate deterrence effect.... A balance is always needed ..... in UK it has moved too much the other way .....

This shouuld not have happened, especially in New Delhi of all the places.

I hope the news is not true.
delhi is infact worst place for a female to be in.

OTH small towns are much safer for women in india.

Hamare zamane bhi corporal punishment hote the but aise humiliating punishment to nahi.larko ko ya to murga banaya jata tha ya ek do wodden sacale se haath pe maar.larkiyon ko to khada kiya jata tha.koi marta nahi tha.

May be these days teachers are bringing their home problems to schools and are becoming more insensitive towards kids.jo ghar ka gussa students par nikalte hain.Aise teachers ko to terminate hi kar dena chahiye with some 7 yrs of sentencing for pusing kid to commit suicide.

this is Indian Malala!
indian malala is not shot for going to school.

First this is local news and does not belong here . this is a banned topic.

punishment of any kind is forbidden by law in India , the teacher will have to face the consequence.

Back
Top Bottom