What's new

Indian saris & dresses flood Narail markets

Thank god ugly indian dhotis and sarees have not come to Pakistan. Pakistani girls look so beautiful in Shalwar Kameez

Thank god ugly indian dhotis and sarees have not come to Pakistan. Pakistani girls look so beautiful in Shalwar Kameez

Official uniform of Pakistani women in the armed forces.

513a57e535225.preview-620.jpg

Army.jpg

Cultural invasion... :p

Kidding ... BD brothers are culturally Indian.. we look, eat, talk and dress alike. Lungi is popular in Bihar (Tamilnadu/kerla too wear lungi but white color)...

Our similarity was hated by Arab wanabee and they tried to impose alien culture on Bengali... Result we know...

:lol: you cant sleep without bringing Pakistan into it.

anyway if thats cultural invasion then it seems west had already invaded you.

You should thank Bangladeshis for preserving your culture after western invasion :P

but my wife like BD saris specially jamdani sari and Bangladeshi silk sari,
Bangladeshi silk has no comparison with Indian silk ......it is much smooth and fine quality than Indian sari

Official uniform of Pakistani women in the armed forces.

513a57e535225.preview-620.jpg

Army.jpg

:) does it resembles your Indian bikni-cum sari blouse???

On the other hand Saris have always been inn here in Pakistan. Women wear these since ages so nothing new neither any hate for it. at weddings among many dresses one item is surely sari worn by girls along with other dresses on different stages of wedding functions here.

Bangladeshi silk has no comparison with Indian silk ......it is much smooth and fine quality than Indian sari

The Indian fabric is not of that much good quality though star plus had added to name craze even here.

Traditional BD stuff is good.

I recall elders talk of " Dhaka Ka Mall mal( Muslin)" being the best.

There was another place whose name I do not recall - famous for combs.

:) does it resembles your Indian bikni-cum sari blouse???

On the other hand Saris have always been inn here in Pakistan. Women wear these since ages so nothing new neither any hate for it. at weddings among many dresses one item is surely sari worn by girls along with other dresses on different stages of wedding functions here.

Tell that to the poster at no 16.

Tell that to the poster at no 16.

not in a mood to waste time to tell trollers :))) you Indians are in love to get self-inflicted injuries by taking their shots seriously.

he will turn pink soon looking at his false flagging trolling

not in a mood to waste time to tell trollers :))) you Indians are in love to get self-inflicted injuries by taking their shots seriously.

he will turn pink soon looking at his false flagging trolling

Not really..

Shall we say that we do not suffer fools easily.

The bangladeshi members who think of themselves as arabs won't be happy:sarcastic:

Wow even a tiny town Narail has so much buying power!!!!

Great going Bangladesh.. people are now enjoying products from different part of the world...

I hope a lot of job will be created in India too... win win for both.

You have to understand that most of the stuff you buy gets smuggled into your country by your countrymen. You have to grease a lot of hands. So, it is win win for middlemen and also both the border patrol across the fence. From cattle to sarees it is billion dollar trade and you guys are losing millions is tax revenue because of smuggling.

We should make it easier for people to trade by lowering trade barriers and taxes.

You have to understand that most of the stuff you buy gets smuggled into your country by your countrymen. You have to grease a lot of hands. So, it is win win for middlemen and also both the border patrol across the fence. From cattle to sarees it is billion dollar trade and you guys are losing millions is tax revenue because of smuggling.

We should make it easier for people to trade by lowering trade barriers and taxes.

We dont have any trade barrier. We are a free country and anybody can import anything from India or Pakistan and always people have a tendency to dodge taxes.

Back
Top Bottom