What's new

Indian rupee hits new low despite central bank moves

You don't seriously expect us to believe that the Indian economy is growing do you?

images

The only thing Indian can do is to put on a brave front. The final blow will come soon. George Soros are preparing to give rupee a real wacking. :lol:

If rupee drops til 75 rupee vs 1 USD. Indian economic growth in 2013 in terms of USD will be negative. :lol:

And that is ultimate happiness in an otherwise miserable and sad life? ;)

images

And that is ultimate happiness in an otherwise miserable and sad life? ;)

I can understand the sadiness in most Indian. As I say the only thing you all Indian do is put on a brave front and act tough. But that does not take away any of the reality. :lol:

If you dont give a damm, you wouldn't even quote and post about it. India is doom. The western investor and speculator are going to give India a real wacking. The 280billion reserve is not enough to save India.

I can understand the sadiness in most Indian. As I say the only thing you all Indian do is put on a brave front and act tough. But that does not take away any of the reality. :lol:

If you dont give a damm, you wouldn't even quote and post about it. India is doom. The western investor and speculator are going to give India a real wacking. The 280billion reserve is not enough to save India.

I just feel sad to see the waste of humanity when I see zombies with no real life getting excited for no rhyme or reason over things that have nothing to do with them.

And that they don't have the competence to comprehend.

Back
Top Bottom