What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

Good afternoon India as usual the news is very bad and very sad :(
Asia's worst performing currency Indian rupee breaks a new word of low.

For year 2018 so far, INR is down 13%(third highest), while pakistani rupee is down 17%(highest), not sure how you learnt rankings in Madarssa but for a normal educated person INR wont appear as worst performing, when two other currency have performed worst then INR.

Continue with orgy though.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What happened to their plan to inject billions of dollar in the currency market to stabilize the currency?

they dont have billions that is the main problem

For year 2018 so far, INR is down 13%(third highest), while pakistani rupee is down 17%(highest), not sure how you learnt rankings in Madarssa but for a normal educated person INR wont appear as worst performing, when two other currency have performed worst then INR.

Continue with orgy though.
So you are just notch above a failed country

I feel like taking a loan to buy at these valuations. Maybe I should wait some more.

I feel like taking a loan to buy at these valuations. Maybe I should wait some more.

Wait... keep a close watch on desired share... analysis... set target price... buy some shares when price hit YOUR target price...

I bought 2000 shares of PNB for 65... as soon as they touched 58.5 mark on 28 September... I bought 5000 shares...

I will recommend buying it even today... Nirav Modi and Vijay Malya have done enough to tank this share... the day anyone of them is ready to pay or is in clutches of India... this share will touch 150... and zoom to 200...

Replying to this tweet bro...

Dear Congress president,

Please share your magical formula to make gold from potatoes... India is in dare need...

Or you can also share the formula by which your Jija G was able to take loan from DLF... and deal was complete after making 58 crore from that money...

Or you can also share the formula by which several congress leaders were able to start medical collages under TIN shades...

Or you can also share the formula by which salt was sold for 150 in India...

We Indians have a short memory... but UPA 2 deeds are still there in our mind....

India is currently is political social and economical crisis which is worsening day by day and only way to save your self and money is to delete the country named India from your investment map. :( very sad and very bad.

Current situation of Indian economy and me :)

@PakSword @SunilM @Novice09 @Imran Khan @rott @Chinese-Dragon @ranawat @ARMalik @Beast

Asia's worst performing currency has broken a new record today. This is very bad and very sad :(

@moweike today the pain of Indian economy is becoming real. UAE invested billions of dollars in India in oil sector and today all oil stocks are a hit and red and now actual trouble will start when sheikhs will pull out those billions from the Indian economy. This is developing into a unstoppable crisis.

This is an energy turmoil which will contribute more to decline in economy and accelerate the return of India to dark age.

@moweike today the pain of Indian economy is becoming real. UAE invested billions of dollars in India in oil sector and today all oil stocks are a hit and red and now actual trouble will start when sheikhs will pull out those billions from the Indian economy. This is developing into a unstoppable crisis.

This is an energy turmoil which will contribute more to decline in economy and accelerate the return of India to dark age.

wow , This is very bad. RBI keeps rates unchanged, India has no ability to save? Maybe Using foreign exchange reserves is India's last resort.

India is currently is political social and economical crisis which is worsening day by day and only way to save your self and money is to delete the country named India from your investment map. :( very sad and very bad.

Current situation of Indian economy and me :)

@PakSword @SunilM @Novice09 @Imran Khan @rott @Chinese-Dragon @ranawat @ARMalik @Beast

Asia's worst performing currency has broken a new record today. This is very bad and very sad :(

Now after s400, things will become more complicated .

Back
Top Bottom