What's new

Indian Republic Day Parade 2022

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Since no Indian member has touched the subject, just wondering if Indian Republic Day Parade is taking place this year. There's no mention in the media either however, If it is taking place then preparations and rehearsals should be well under way.
Members are requested to post pictures here. !!

Since no Indian member has touched the subject, just wondering if Indian Republic Day Parade is taking place this year. There's no mention in the media either however, If it is taking place then preparations and rehearsals should be well under way.
Members are requested to post pictures here. !!
Last time they copied our SSG , lets see what will they comes up with next :lol:
67487DE5-E690-48E6-BDB5-11801FA647AA.jpeg

I want to see the motorbike stunt. Reminds me of Cirque du Freak.

Today is not Republic Day
Read the OP.
No body said it's today.....we all know it's on 26th.....but since it's just 10 days away, rehearsals should be well under way.....so expected members to share the pictures.

Read the OP.
No body said it's today.....we all know it's on 26th.....but since it's just 10 days away, rehearsals should be well under way.....so expected members to share the pictures.
I thought you had mistook Army Day Parade today as Republic Day Parade.

This year yes there's no news on preparation of republic day parade seems Corona 3rd wave fear is the reason..... it will be actually good if nation celebrate this on a simple and small scale this year.....

Back
Top Bottom