What's new

Indian Reporter Put in His Place by IDF Soldier !

F72lJZmbkAAIpas.jpeg

There are also other journalists who were recording without any drama; why did this sardar ji decided to become Cringe Ultra Pro Max all of a sudden?

These Indians have no sense of shame. My goodness!

There are also other journalists who were recording without any drama; why did this sardar ji decided to become Cringe Ultra Pro Max all of a sudden?
Indian media culture is all about barking in front camera.

Israelis are like "what theee **** are these people?!"

The guy thinks they're filming an action movie o_O
Proud product of Indian propaganda churning factories. While this Idiot is dancing around like a monkey, his audience, the gullible Indian public will be holding their breath thinking their weekend warrior is putting his life in the line of duty. LOL

Proud product of Indian propaganda churning factories. While this Idiot is dancing around like a monkey, his audience, the gullible Indian public will be holding their breath thinking their weekend warrior is putting his life in the line of duty. LOL
1 Israeli soldier 5 TV crew members. This is how fire-teams are now.

Meanwhile he's like...soooo dramatic like "whoa look we're going in,they are inside,we're outside,the bullets are raining,bombs are falling,wounded all over,let me lie down on the ground,no wait,you don't have a good shot,ok I'll go back in the wall"

Don't humiliate indians as Pakistani soldiers and reporters are ahead of them in foot-worshiping of the west. Give them a visa, they'd open their bedrooms to you.

And stop feeling good finding weaknesses in your enemy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom