What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

Then why did you post those screen shots here?

On topic***
Poor timing. Habib must be quite an asset that KJ's hanging had to be decided in a hurry.
Just tune your ears to listen that nice "click" and the terrorist will be dispatched into the depths of hell... to stay there permanently.

positive move - any country has right to defend itself against treachery, deception and foreign interference!

I don't think Pakistan will hang Kulbhoshan..

And Pakistan shouldn't..

Kulbhoshan will not die because of his terrorism, it is the statements from Indian government which will kill him...

I really hope..he is executed..to give a strong signal to others... Otherwise, as I said yesterday too.. I strongly suspect another backdoor deal on him.. We have seen many cases earlier too, when we have sent Indian spies back, after convicting them, and one of them openly admitted after going back to India, tht he was indeed RAW agent.. I hope this is not the case this tme, and for tht, we should make sure, he is executed soon

Indian Express reports Jadhav obtained passport under fake name of Hussein Mubarak Patel.
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...s-pakistan-of-consequences-on-bilateral-ties/

Details about his involvement with the RAW are ambiguous. Jadhav obtained a passport (E6934766) from Pune in November 2003. This passport identified him with the pseudonym Hussein Mubarak Patel. According to this passport, Jadhav was born in 1968 and joined the Navy in 1987. His batchmates remember him as an elusive person, who never attended reunions and remained absent for long periods. To one, he dropped broad hints of being involved in government-linked activity. The address on his passport too was incomplete.

Indian Express reports Jadhav obtained passport under fake name of Hussein Mubarak Patel.
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...s-pakistan-of-consequences-on-bilateral-ties/

Details about his involvement with the RAW are ambiguous. Jadhav obtained a passport (E6934766) from Pune in November 2003. This passport identified him with the pseudonym Hussein Mubarak Patel. According to this passport, Jadhav was born in 1968 and joined the Navy in 1987. His batchmates remember him as an elusive person, who never attended reunions and remained absent for long periods. To one, he dropped broad hints of being involved in government-linked activity. The address on his passport too was incomplete.

awww... that's cute :) ... where are my pop corns...

get

When did Iran confirm ur lie? this is what even ur media has to report about this incident

The Iranian embassy in Pakistan issued a terse statement after several media outlets hinted that Tehran might have knowledge about Kulbhushan Yadhav

https://www.dawn.com/news/1249073

There are certain things which are not leaked to media.. Anyway, I can assure you that the visa details have been verified by Iran..

You need to read this published in your own newspaper:

There were also reports of Iran investigating the case since Jadhav was purportedly carrying out operations from there. Iranian Ambassador to India Gholamreza Ansari had then said that reports of the same had been shared informally with New Delhi.

And also this:

Details about his involvement with the RAW are ambiguous. Jadhav obtained a passport (E6934766) from Pune in November 2003. This passport identified him with the pseudonym Hussein Mubarak Patel.

And then this:

To one, he dropped broad hints of being involved in government-linked activity.

You need concrete evidence to win a case in International court ? Not something like the below

The Senate Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs was told on Thursday that dossiers given to the United States and United Nations Secretary General on India’s alleged involvement in terrorism in Pakistan did not contain ‘material evidence’.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1220957

He has denied this propaganda already.. Come up with something else.

Finally a Pakistani is making some sense . What purpose it serves u guys if u execute him ? considering the fact that may other spies which Pakistan got was kept in the jail for a long time . So the question here is why such a hurry to hang this guy ? as keeping him alive serves the Pakistan purpose of going to UN or even to show how good ur ISI is but the hurried execution and the time window of 48 hours definitely means this is a pressure tactics to get the Lt.Col who went missing in Nepal

Not because I am behaving kindly towards him, because I know he will die everyday living with 6'6" to 7'0" tall TTP terrorists. For them, he looks like a chunnu munnu.

I really hope..he is executed..to give a strong signal to others... Otherwise, as I said yesterday too.. I strongly suspect another backdoor deal on him.. We have seen many cases earlier too, when we have sent Indian spies back, after convicting them, and one of them openly admitted after going back to India, tht he was indeed RAW agent.. I hope this is not the case this tme, and for tht, we should make sure, he is executed soon

What is better? (1) Keeping him with TTP terrorists in the same cells till death, or (2) hanging him till death? Options (1) means he will die everyday after every few hours, option (2) will provide his soul an opportunity to leave the body in just 15 mins!

What is better? (1) Keeping him with TTP terrorists in the same cells till death, or (2) hanging him till death? Options (1) means he will die everyday after every few hours, option (2) will provide his soul an opportunity to leave the body in just 15 mins!

Option 1 is better IF And only IF, we are sure...he isnt sent back to India, in a backdoor deal... our track record, in this regard isnt tht bright.. I dont want to see him going back to India, after few yrs and proudly claiming tht he was indeed RAW agent who killed many Pakistanis, and is then treated as a hero in India.... Dnt want any more kashmir Singh, or even hussain haqqani... I have very little faith in our system

That's what I just said.

Shaheed is an urdu term which came from Arabic and Persian.

But the concept of martyrdom has always been there.

In Hindi, the term is 'balidaani'. In regional languages, it varies.

Just to let you know; there were numerous wars where soldiers fought for their kingdoms and were martyred in wars.

You sound like nothing used to happen before 14 centuries back.
Balidan means Sacrifice, Shaheed is something entirely different my friend, Hinduism has no clue what is SHAHEED, its only described in Quran

Balidan means Sacrifice, Shaheed is something entirely different my friend, Hinduism has no clue what is SHAHEED, its only described in Quran

Balidaani means 'the one who sacrifices'. A soldier sacrifices his life for his country or kingdom or empire or some sort of grouping.

Two different words, similar application.

That's all I can say.

Thank you Sir for your services to this country, i hope your sacrifice will inspire millions more.

For bravado and empty nationalism , ofcourse yes, a terrorist of one nation is hero of another makes perfect sense and here I agree with you, BUT any Indian who wants to follow his footstep, the day he/she signed under the dotted lines to be send across Pakistan for terrorists activities, they will know that they are signing on their own death warrants. And that is where the deterrence is achieved.

Option 1 is better IF And only IF, we are sure...he isnt sent back to India, in a backdoor deal... our track record, in this regard isnt tht bright.. I dont want to see him going back to India, after few yrs and proudly claiming tht he was indeed RAW agent who killed many Pakistanis, and is then treated as a hero in India.... Dnt want any more kashmir Singh, or even hussain haqqani... I have very little faith in our system

He won't be sent back ever.. Their unprofessional spy, Kashmir Singh, has already made their track record bad by claiming that he was a spy just after landing in India..

Balidaani means 'the one who sacrifices'. A soldier sacrifices his life for his country or kingdom or empire or some sort of grouping.

Two different words, similar application.

That's all I can say.

Yaar kal bhi tumhain samjhaya tha.. Balidan is a normal sacrifice. Shaheed means "witness". By sacrificing ones life (which is the most one can do in this world), the sacrificing person bears witness that Allah is the only God and Muhammad (peace be upon him) is His servant and messenger.

You can't understand this concept unless you become a Muslim..

Sacrificing for the motherland has nothing to do with Shaheed. But if sacrificing for the motherland has the ultimate objective of implementing Allah's laws and rules, then yes..,

Aap ne phurtiaan check kein Sir Qamar ki? I am becoming his fan..

I wish culprits of dawn leaks suffer the same fate... Us par bhi thori si phurti dikhaa dein...Tab main bhi pakki pakki fan ban jaungi, unki...hamesha ke liye...

Back
Top Bottom