What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

I think the pak establishment is confusing BJP with Congress.
Anyways, if this goes through the fallout will be "unique".

Don't worry mate..Pakistan will not dare to hang him..Indian is not some tiny nation to play around with...They very well know the consequences of irking India..I challenged everyone here that if kulbhishan is hanged ,I would permanently quit PDF .

Ministry of External Affairs
11-April, 2017 13:24 IST
External Affairs Minister's Statement in Rajya Sabha on case of Shri Kulbhushan Jadhav, Indian Citizen, awarded death sentence by a Pakistani military court

Following is the text of the External Affairs Minister's Statement in Rajya Sabha on case of Shri Kulbhushan Jadhav, Indian Citizen, awarded death sentence by a Pakistani military court (April 11, 2017)

Hon’ble Deputy Chairman Sir,

1. I rise to share my concern with the House regarding the report that an Indian citizen, Shri Kulbhushan Jadhav, has been awarded a death sentence by a Pakistani military court martial on concocted charges, I repeat on concocted charges.

2. I would like to inform the House that Shri Jadhav was doing business in Iran and was kidnapped and taken to Pakistan. The exact circumstances are unclear and can only be ascertained if we have consular access to him. Accordingly, from the time his abduction was known, our High Commission in Islamabad has continuously pressed Pakistani authorities for such access. Although this is provided for by international law and is deemed a norm in international relations, the Government of Pakistan did not permit it. That itself should tell us much about the strength of the case against Shri Jadhav. Hon’ble Members would also recall that a senior Pakistani leader has himself expressed doubts about the adequacy of evidence in this case.

3. Deputy Chairman Sir, earlier this year, the Pakistan Government sought our assistance to obtain evidence and other materials for the investigation process. In doing so, they levelled ridiculous charges against senior Indian officials who had no connection to this issue. Thereafter, they linked providing consular access to our acceptance of their position. Nevertheless, in the hope that some forward movement could be made, our response was constructive. We pointed out that consular access to Shri Jadhav would be an essential pre-requisite in order to verify the facts and understand the circumstances of his presence in Pakistan.

4. Given this exchange, it is extraordinary that yesterday, a decision is suddenly announced awarding a death sentence in this case when previous exchanges with India itself underlines the insufficiency of evidence. To make matters even more absurd, three hours after the death sentence was announced, the Indian High Commission received an official communication from the Foreign Ministry of Pakistan reiterating the Pakistani proposal for conditional consular access. That tells us a lot about the farcical nature of the alleged proceedings which have led to an indefensible verdict against an innocent kidnapped Indian.

5. Our position on this matter is clear. There is no evidence of wrongdoing by Shri Jadhav. If anything, he is the victim of a plan that seeks to cast aspersions on India to deflect international attention from Pakistan’s well-known record of sponsoring and supporting terrorism. Under these circumstances, we have no choice but to regard the sentence, if carried out, as an act of pre-meditated murder.

6. Deputy Chairman Sir, yesterday, Foreign Secretary conveyed our position to the High Commissioner of Pakistan. Let me state clearly that the Government and people of India would view very seriously the possibility that an innocent Indian citizen is facing death sentence in Pakistan without due process and in violation of basic norms of law, justice and international relations. I would caution the Pakistan Government to consider the consequences for our bilateral relationship if they proceed on this matter.

7. Deputy Chairman Sir, I would also like to tell the House that I have been in touch with the parents of Shri Jadhav and we are extending our fullest support to them in this difficult situation. A strong sense of solidarity expressed by the House will give them more courage at this time.

Well we have dealt with BJP governments in the past. Vajpayee and Advani were far more cunning than Modi

Why entertaining off topic posts, bro? There is good news for us regarding Kulbhusan Jhadav...Lets count his days...:)

Indian happiness on kidnapping our retired personnel again proved to be so shot lived...:lol:

U can keep your tongue in Modi's ***...Pakistanis don't mind it...We will show you and your low life leader what is the difference between playing in Gujarat and playing with PAKISTAN...
:pakistan:
Start your chest thumping and hi fives once he was hanged..Till then cool down..you will never get to open the champagne bottle as khulbhushan will never be executed.

talking to mamnoon Hussain is hardly a plan....

I am not sure that mamnoon Hussain can actually talk... I have never heard him talk ... I may be wrong...

as for discussion going on above.... there is a difference between jhadav and previously found US and indian spies...

jhadav is directly involved in terrorism... not just spying or espionage.... he will not be spared....
Will you quit PDF if khulbhushan isn't hanged?The maximum time for you is 1 year..Are you ready?

Start your chest thumping and hi fives once he was hanged..Till then cool down..you will never get to open the champagne bottle as khulbhushan will never be executed.

Will you quit PDF if khulbhushan isn't hanged?The maximum time for you is 1 year..Are you ready?

You are right, maybe he will die like Sarabjit Singh.

Hang him.... If you can.....

Don't worry mate..Pakistan will not dare to hang him..Indian is not some tiny nation to play around with...They very well know the consequences of irking India..I challenged everyone here that if kulbhishan is hanged ,I would permanently quit PDF .

U guys do love Pakistan...Don't u? I also love Pakistan...Lets say together...

Long Live Pakistan...Death to its enemies...Whoever raise any voice against Pakistan, he has no right to live...:pakistan: :tup:

http://zeenews.india.com/india/jadh...ational-laws-conventions-tharoor-1995112.html
IANS | Last Updated: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 19:18

New Delhi: Congress MP Shashi Tharoor on Tuesday slammed Pakistan for the death sentence on alleged Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav, terming it an "assault" on international laws and conventions.

"What Pakistan is doing is not only an assault on India, it is an assault on international laws, international conventions that affect everybody.

"There are certain countries that finance and arm the Pakistani military. Those countries must be told by us that if this can be done to an Indian today, it can be done to one of their nationals tomorrow," Tharoor said in the Lok Sabha.

"The extremely important thing for us is to uphold the principles. Thirteen times this gentleman was denied consular access, which is a basic right.

"Geneva conventions have been violated by Pakistan... This is an extremely serious matter," he added.

The opposition and the treasury benches in Parliament on Tuesday jointly expressed solidarity with Jadhav, who was awarded capital punishment by a Pakistani Field General Court Martial on Monday.

India has warned Pakistan that bilateral ties will be hit if it goes ahead with the death sentence.

First Published: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 - 19:18

"There are certain countries that finance and arm the Pakistani military. Those countries must be told by us that if this can be done to an Indian today, it can be done to one of their nationals tomorrow," Tharoor said in the Lok Sabha.

This sentence seems to be quite hilarious...Indians are spooked right now...It can be seen clearly...Totally mishandling the matter...I must say Pakistan has caught India by surprise...Indians seems to be clueless...

Keep marching forward, Pakistan...Do what u announced...Show the world, Pakistan is tough, hardcore country, able to catch enemy by her balls...

He is acting stupid and unwittingly exposing an evil plot.

Maybe, what he is trying to imply that there are other countries who have some sort of alliance with India to spread terrorism inside Pakistan, who on the face of it are acting as friends towards Pakistan. That is the only way, one can make sense out of this statement.

A desperate plea to the sugardaddies, and we in Pakistan have got plenty of idea who those are.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom