What's new

Indian RAW terrorist Sarabjit Singh Dead.

he shouldnot die like that
thats irresponsibility of That Jail supretendent due to which he was attacked……
well have sweet dreams……:yu:

Certainly no way to die, felt sort of sad for him, but I wouldn't be crying a river.

Get this issue over with now.

And prepare for a bucketful of shyte by Arnab Goswami.

Not undeserved considering the manner of his death .

He was on death row and would have died had Pak not played around for so long & used ' non state actors' to do what it couldnt do by itself.

Anyway whats done is done.

I would very much prefer that. I'm not really looking forward to round the clock coverage of his funeral in India & the hysteria that will be built up. Asa it is every single channel is showing nothing but this. I can't even imagine what would happen if the body is brought back.

However since India is claiming the body, it will be very difficult for Pakistan to ignore that since that in the India-Pakistan scheme of things, it could very well mean that no Pakistani body will very make the opposite trip home.

I agree with you on media part.... even local channels are busy showing..... I seriously hope some poor Pakistani prisoner wont pay for this crime.....

He was sentenced to life prisonment. Why not do the Afzal Guru style burial.

Afzal Guru has been buried in his home land.

Not returning the body would increase the culpability of Pak in his death.

CNN IBN says. His body will be brought back to india by today afternoon

Now the ball has been set rolling, in future we shall see some prisoner of Pakistan being beaten by Indian inmates and then vice versa and it may continue for quite sometime.

I agree with you on media part.... even local channels are busy showing..... I seriously hope some poor Pakistani prisoner wont pay for this crime.....

A very high chance that will happen even if not instigated by jail authorities. As it is, in all high profile cases the accused have been getting a rough ride in the jails. High chance that some idiots will decide that given the round the clock coverage of how "Pakistan killed him" that is going on, will decide to inflict some retribution of their own. Pakistani prisoners in India will not be sleeping well for a the next few days, me thinks.

Now the ball has been set rolling, in future we shall see some prisoner of Pakistan being beaten by Indian inmates and then vice versa and it may continue for quite sometime.

This was done out of law. If something happens in India, then indeed ball will roll.

I would very much prefer that. I'm not really looking forward to round the clock coverage of his funeral in India & the hysteria that will be built up. As it is every single channel is showing nothing but this. I can't even imagine what would happen if the body is brought back.

However since India is claiming the body, it will be very difficult for Pakistan to ignore that since that in the India-Pakistan scheme of things, it could very well mean that no Pakistani body will very make the opposite trip home.

Unfortunately, Zardari and Rehman Malik are known for *** kissing so expect the body to be in India soon.

On different note,

What did sarabjit said that instigated his murderes?

Going by the trend, it should have been something related to Islam or mohammed.

Sorry, Pakistani laws make autopsy mandatory in case of non-natural death. Perhaps after autopsy body will be handed over.

I understand this was not done in the case of benazir... What i heard/read was autopsy was not conducted on her body.....

This was done out of law. If something happens in India, then indeed ball will roll.

Sirjee this is the second case there was another similar case of Chamal singh..... who was killed in pakistan jail by inmates...

Rot in the Hell
He got what he deserved.

RIP & Salute to all innocent Pakistani shaheeds,

Indian are already doing this, its not new. That what Pakistani learn from your country.

On different note,

What did sarabjit said that instigated his murderes?

Going by the trend, it should have been something related to Islam or mohammed.

Indians in Pakistan should know that insulting two nation theory, Pakistan ideology, Jinnah, or killing 14 in a bomb blast will not get you FLOWERS either from PRESIDENT of Pakistan, or citizens. Even the inmates in Sarabjits cell hated him.

Indian media can cry all they want, just gets a big slap on the face when Afzal Guru topic is mentioned

Indians in Pakistan should know that insulting two nation theory, Pakistan ideology, Jinnah, or killing 14 in a bomb blast will not get you FLOWERS either from PRESIDENT of Pakistan, or citizens. Even the inmates in Sarabjits cell hated him.

Indian media can cry all they want, just gets a big slap on the face when Afzal Guru topic is mentioned

Only senile megalomaniac individuals like Katju do that. Most of the Indians see creation of pakistan as good riddance.

I was postulating regarding trigger of attack.

Take it as incident, so what Indian did to Pakistani, was teaching of Ram and Seta , his highness Hanuman Jee.

Isn't blasphemy the biggest cause of extra judicial executions in pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom