What's new

Indian RAW terrorist Sarabjit Singh Dead.

RIP
I feel atleast the body should be given to the family

Sorry, Pakistani laws make autopsy mandatory in case of non-natural death. Perhaps after autopsy body will be handed over.

RIP Sarabjit Singh. Dead man is dead and faith will be decided by supreme court. Never rant about "supreme truth" of death.

Nice story. Not every is superstitious though.

You have been told and warned. Now on the day of judgement, would you have any reason for saying, no body told me so?

I doubt that.

RIP...... Another feather on Pak's cap.... Hope the body will be returned (Hopefully with all the internal organs attached in the body)

For god sake then stop sending your malfunctioned people into our country for treatment. lets see how many life you lose everyday

You have a very exaggerated idea of number of people coming to India from Pakistan specifically for medical reasons.

RIP...... Another feather on Pak's cap.... Hope the body will be returned (Hopefully with all the internal organs attached in the body)

He should be burried in a Pakistani jail.

He should be burried in a Pakistani jail.

Sirjee why you say so? Pakistan has given death sentence to him, and they have executed him (not by authorities). Why you want the body now?

return of the sanctimonious :coffee:

Sirjee why you say so? Pakistan has given death sentence to him, and they have executed him (not by authorities). Why you want the body now?

He was sentenced to life prisonment. Why not do the Afzal Guru style burial.

Pakistani media not focusing on this really anymore. All i hear is election

As far as i know he was sentenced to death.....Afzal guru was an indian citizen and was buried inside the jail premises because of security reasons. His body has to be taken to kashmir and that would have created a big law and order situation. In this case the man is from india, who was killed in pakistan and if shift the body there wont be any security situation. So i guess the cases are totally different.

I would very much prefer that. I'm not really looking forward to round the clock coverage of his funeral in India & the hysteria that will be built up. As it is every single channel is showing nothing but this. I can't even imagine what would happen if the body is brought back.

However since India is claiming the body, it will be very difficult for Pakistan to ignore that since that in the India-Pakistan scheme of things, it could very well mean that no Pakistani body will very make the opposite trip home.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom