What's new

Indian RAW terrorist Sarabjit Singh Dead.

u Nonsense all the proofs had been provided to Indian authorities as it was strong case .....

Listen dude, I am against any kind of violence be it sarabjit or Kasab but you government didn't even know if he is the real person behind the attacks. The point is not he died, the point is the way he was killed. Why your government couldn't hang him once if was really guilty rather keeping him alive for more than a decade and then putting him in coma and then removing ventilator, making it look like an accident. Why so shaky act and mischievous also.

Hey Pboy....Had a question on this issue to you?

I am not much aware on the case, but since Indians are saying something and Pakistanis something else and was unable to search and find any direct evidence in the Net, this question rose in my mind.

Sarbajit Singh received Death Sentence as he's supposed to be involved in Blasts in Pakistan were 14 people died. But why did Pakistan Govt didn't release any Photo or Video or Confession of the guilty to public ?
Like lets say if the case of Kasab is taken, photo, video and everything of the culprit was released to public due to which no one was even able to raise a question about his guilt.
So if that would have been done in this case as well, no one would have been able to question on this as well. So want to know how people in Pakistan came to the conclusion. Is it because of Govt and Media, or you have seen evidences. Coz I see somehwere he has been said as terrorist, somewhere Raw agent and somewhere Spy.

I am not raising any question on the Jud system of Pakistan.

Hope no one will twist the post.

Well. It started off with him being arrested for crossing the border illegally by the border guards. The police later alleged that he was Manjit Singh who was responsible for the blats and was trying to get back to India when he was caught by the Border Guards. He later also admitted to doing it, but obviously there are concerns on whether he was tortured and forced to confess.

But its quite interesting to see that the police either didnt release any footage or didnt have it. They presented some proofs in court though on which he was sentenced to death. Apparently the Government on India didnt have much very interest in his case as far as I know for some reasons.

Quite an interesting case and I must admit that I have not gone through his case and trial which I will do now.

He may have been a part in a political game of Pakistan vs India. Can perhaps draw parallels with Afzal Guru case. On whether he got a fair trial or not.

I will get back on this one after reading a bit more myself.

Kasab and Afzal Guru threads are still there, they have only been closed. Its a tradition of your countrymen to celebrate death not ours, look in your own backyard before you rant upon us.

Sarabjeet is innocent as far as we are concerned. Indian government has always maintained his innocence and stood behind him firmly. Pakistanis support his death only because he's Indian. Its doubly shocking because he was killed not by your justice system but by mob lynching. It just puts Pakistan in a very bad light.

Afzal and Kasaab both are self confessed terrorists. Even Pakistani foreign minister demanded Kasaab to be hanged.

Well. It started off with him being arrested for crossing the border illegally by the border guards. The police later alleged that he was Manjit Singh who was responsible for the blats and was trying to get back to India when he was caught by the Border Guards. He later also admitted to doing it, but obviously there are concerns on whether he was tortured and forced to confess.

But its quite interesting to see that the police either didnt release any footage or didnt have it. They presented some proofs in court though on which he was sentenced to death. Apparently the Government on India didnt have much very interest in his case as far as I know for some reasons.

Quite an interesting case and I must admit that I have not gone through his case and trial which I will do now.

He may have been a part in a political game of Pakistan vs India. Can perhaps draw parallels with Afzal Guru case. On whether he got a fair trial or not.

I will get back on this one after reading a bit more myself.

Ok Thanks for the response man!! I got your point. :)
If you ask me the case of Kasab and Afzal Guru. I am sure about Kasab as there were direct evidences but not sure about the Afzal Guru case. There's an Afzal interview though but God knows if it was forced confession or something. Since Afzal Guru was not directly linked to the attack as Kasab.
Anyways it's completely my own opinion. Won't go much into that any more else highly might get bombarded by my Indian Counterparts. :P

RIP SARABJIT SINGH :frown:
thanks sir for all wht you have done , may you will born again in india :tup:

Oh yeah....

And what if it happens if nobody gives a ****?

Then don't wet your panties when another one loses his 'head' :coffee:

RIP SARABJIT SINGH :frown:
thanks sir for all wht you have done , may you will born again in india :tup:

If he is born again don't send him to Pakistan for spying and indulging in terrorism.

Sarabjeet is innocent as far as we are concerned. Indian government has always maintained his innocence and stood behind him firmly. Pakistanis support his death only because he's Indian. Its doubly shocking because he was killed not by your justice system but by mob lynching. It just puts Pakistan in a very bad light.

Afzal and Kasaab both are self confessed terrorists. Even Pakistani foreign minister demanded Kasaab to be hanged.

We can't care less what you think. Thousands of Indians come to Pakistan every year so don't show your Chankiya-pan that he died because he was Indian. He died because he was sent to Pakistan for anti state activities and he killed 14 Pakistanis in cold blood. He also confessed in court.

Burn in Hell! Leave his body in Cholistan Desert for the vultures to feast on.

That supposed to scare us? If you kill Pakistani civilians in prison we will kill the Indians we have. Meanwhile Sarbjeet must knocking at gates of hell right now.

I am not talking about any civilians but the terroist/extremists that Pakistan keep exporting to India and world over to attack/kill common people. Learn to read what is said before you vent out your frustration!!

, they found a scape got to
If you didn't care, you wouldn't be replying me. Chanakyapan is when Pakistanis deliver mob justice selectively. When their nation is burning with daily bomb blasts , they found a scapegoat to vent their frustration.

Thats your loony conspiracy theory. Sarbjeet was a terrorist and he got served. If another one comes he will dealt with in the same manner.

I am not talking about any civilians but the terroist/extremists that Pakistan keep exporting to India and world over to attack/kill common people. Learn to read what is said before you vent out your frustration!!

Yeah you kill terrorists we will kill the ones we have.

How solid is the proof that he was behind these terrorist acts?

sikh murderes are anot cheered.
muslims suffered gujarat riots because they showed their true colurs by burnging hindu people who were peaceful and serving the true god.

Who killed Sikhs in 84? Congress and who is in power today? Congress. Comprehension problems?

Yeah we already know Muslims are second grade citizens in India guilty of every thing why do you think we voted for Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom