What's new

Indian RAW terrorist Sarabjit Singh Dead.

If he was really guilty he should have been punished according to the law. This is a murder. Shame on those who are celebrating this. But then many in Pakistan rejoiced Salman Taseer's murder too and showered rose petals on the murderer. This is not really surprising to me.

Why do bharatis celebrate killing of terrorists (say TTP, LeT) without trial and not according to law, then?

Terrorist Sarabjit Singh's body should be thrown in sea far away.

Are you seriously comparing the murder of a man inside a prison and killing of terrorists in combat? That doesn't even deserve a reply.

I am not sure what the issue with the analogy is.

The man is a convicted terrorist, end of the story. What about terrorists that are killed when their hideouts are attacked while they sleep? I don't see any issue with the analogy. Maybe straightforward logic doesn't work for you?

I am not sure what the issue with the analogy is.

The man is a convicted terrorist, end of the story. What about terrorists that are killed when their hideouts are attacked while they sleep? I don't see any issue with the analogy. Maybe straightforward logic doesn't work for you?

Well let me put it this way for the simpletons to understand it. Had Kasab been killed inside his jail by some inmate I wouldn't have been a happy camper. Simple enough?

The greatest mark of savagery is to celebrate the death of a human. Shame on you people.

Well let me put it this way for the simpletons to understand it. Had Kasab been killed inside his jail by some inmate I wouldn't have been a happy camper. Simple enough?

I honestly doubt most Bharatis would've had any issues with that, regardless if you say you would. I agree that ideally he should've been executed, and that we should probably extend the punishment for those prisoners that were involved in killing him, but I don't think any tears need to be shed about it.

He was a convicted terrorist, but never should he have been treated like this(Albeit it was inmates who did it).

People need to stop with their hypocrisy. Im sure no Pakistani would have wanted a fellow countryman to die like this if they thought he was innoncent. New Delhi always denied that he was an agent, but so would everyone(State or agency).

I think he was guilty, but no one deserves a death like this.

And hopefully no one blames ISI for this. The people who killed him are murderers themselves and apparently they had a fight while discussing a few topics while drinking tea.

They keep sending them back, in coffins
Saturday, June 14, 2008

20080614_e06.jpg

LAHORE: Two bodies of Pakistani citizens including a woman, who died in Indian police custody, were handed over to the Pakistani authorities at Wagah Border on Friday.

The families of both the deceased were also present take the bodies back. Abdul Haleem (31), a resident of Badin, Sindh, had gone to India along with his friends in 2001, and was arrested by the police. He died in Jodhpur Jail on May 13.

The other body was of Rashida (60), a resident of Wazirabad, who had gone to India for business in 2005. She was also arrested by the police there and was sent to Amritsar Jail, where she died.

The police have sent the bodies for autopsies, after which the bodies will be handed over to the deceased’s families. ap/app

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Yeh yaad hai na?

He was a convicted terrorist, but never should he have been treated like this(Albeit it was inmates who did it).

People need to stop with their hypocrisy. Im sure no Pakistani would have wanted a fellow countryman to die like this if they thought he was innoncent. New Delhi always denied that he was an agent, but so would everyone(State or agency).

I think he was guilty, but no one deserves a death like this.

And hopefully no one blames ISI for this. The people who killed him are murderers themselves and apparently they had a fight while discussing a few topics while drinking tea.

Hey Pboy....Had a question on this issue to you?

I am not much aware on the case, but since Indians are saying something and Pakistanis something else and was unable to search and find any direct evidence in the Net, this question rose in my mind.

Sarbajit Singh received Death Sentence as he's supposed to be involved in Blasts in Pakistan were 14 people died. But why did Pakistan Govt didn't release any Photo or Video or Confession of the guilty to public ?
Like lets say if the case of Kasab is taken, photo, video and everything of the culprit was released to public due to which no one was even able to raise a question about his guilt.
So if that would have been done in this case as well, no one would have been able to question on this as well. So want to know how people in Pakistan came to the conclusion. Is it because of Govt and Media, or you have seen evidences. Coz I see somehwere he has been said as terrorist, somewhere Raw agent and somewhere Spy.

I am not raising any question on the Jud system of Pakistan.

Hope no one will twist the post.

I don't know whether he's guilty or not, hence won't make any comment on that. But my view, whoever is Guilty should be Punished.

They keep sending them back, in coffins
Saturday, June 14, 2008

20080614_e06.jpg

LAHORE: Two bodies of Pakistani citizens including a woman, who died in Indian police custody, were handed over to the Pakistani authorities at Wagah Border on Friday.

The families of both the deceased were also present take the bodies back. Abdul Haleem (31), a resident of Badin, Sindh, had gone to India along with his friends in 2001, and was arrested by the police. He died in Jodhpur Jail on May 13.

The other body was of Rashida (60), a resident of Wazirabad, who had gone to India for business in 2005. She was also arrested by the police there and was sent to Amritsar Jail, where she died.

The police have sent the bodies for autopsies, after which the bodies will be handed over to the deceased’s families. ap/app

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

Yeh yaad hai na?

The voice being the only one for one's freedom....

Are you kidding me? Do you think this is the first case of its kind where a prisoner on death penalty was not executed? That it has never happened before? Let me know what you had for smoking, I bet it's real good.

this is the first case of an innocent being framed in Pakistan who is Indian and killed by non Lawful methods by non civilian government after more than a decade. Useless to even listen to lame excuses and justifications. BS

The greatest mark of savagery is to celebrate the death of a human. Shame on you people.

Kasab and Afzal Guru threads are still there, they have only been closed. Its a tradition of your countrymen to celebrate death not ours, look in your own backyard before you rant upon us.

Kasab and Afzal Guru threads are still there, they have only been closed. Its a tradition of your countrymen to celebrate death not ours, look in your own backyard before you rant upon us.

I hope you are not supporting Kasab.

Back
Top Bottom