What's new

Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

for example he visited nepal before,than this doesn't serve india.
But what if any indian go missing in afghanistan and confesses ISIS links?????

Good grief enough of these threats , you guys started it we just returned the favor. And its not like Pakistan doesn't already target Indian consulates and officers in Afghanistan. So do your worst :enjoy:

I wish RAW is as competent as Pakistani pdf posters believe it to be

To all the people who is scolding guy for putting his history on CV. Shoukd I show them linked in CV's of Ex CIA ex NSA agents CV's detailing what was their nature of job in their respective organizations ?

The guy was looking for a job in security related field. So he mentioned his relevant experiences just as hundreds of CIA or NSA agents who when switch to public sectors mention their IT related experiences when they were in NSA or CIA

Good grief enough of these threats , you guys started it we just returned the favor. And its not like Pakistan doesn't already target Indian consulates and officers in Afghanistan. So do your worst :enjoy:
we will.
We caught your man from Pakistan not some nepal or burma.

To all the people who is scolding guy for putting his history on CV. Shoukd I show them linked in CV's of Ex CIA ex NSA agents CV's detailing what was their nature of job in their respective organizations ?

The guy was looking for a job in security related field. So he mentioned his relevant experiences just as hundreds of CIA or NSA agents who when switch to public sectors mention their IT related experiences when they were in NSA or CIA
I think Pakistan need someone aggressive and smart person like me or manmohan singh to lead it.
Will have to join politics.
Kis kia sambalonga.

Ex ISI officer looking for a security related job in a country with open borders to India and a town just 5km away from Indian border.

Any indians care to explain the conclusive evidence that made them decide the man is a Pakistani ISI agent? Like did his possessions include the following;

-GPS tracker pointing to Islamabad?
-New Pakistani passport with no stamps?
-Secret manual with all ISI plans?
-A Full Pakistani linen flag?
-Beef kabob roll?

You should point that to the OP who started this insinuation that RAW was involved. This pyramid is build on false assumptions and it will fall like pack of cards.

Still you people vehemently maintain that Indian RAW created mukti bahini, planned 1984 siachin operation, trained Tamil guerillas, supports TTP and baloch freedom movement etc etc, just think are those people who label pigeons as spies capable of doing such things? Certainly not, so please stop blaming India and RAW for almost everything and let its sarkati babus do their sarkari naukari with peace:D
modi accepted mukti bahni role, ex raw agents accepted it too.
TTP own people have accepted that RAW was helping them.
Ajit doval and other indians including Modi accepeted involvement in Balochistan. Brahamdagh indian relations are well known.
We got proofs and indians confessions.

we will.
We caught your man from Pakistan not some nepal or burma.

I think Pakistan need someone aggressive and smart person like me or manmohan singh to lead it.
Will have to join politics.
Kis kia sambalonga.

And that's what we ll claim as well, that we caught your man in India, India and Nepal have an open border after all. And don't worry we too will back it up with a confession video, with a much better production quality of course:lol:

modi accepted mukti bahni role, ex raw agents accepted it too.
TTP own people have accepted that RAW was helping them.
Ajit doval and other indians including Modi accepeted involvement in Balochistan. Brahamdagh indian relations are well known.
We got proofs and indians confessions.

They are just bluffing mate to get votes, actually none of that happened, just ignore them.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom