What's new

Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

He is ISI Handler We Know How World Of Espionage Works.This retirement is Garb of his cover

Yes This guy of yours He is Probably ISI.We Know how Espionage Works
Yea you know everything very well matter fact its your in service monkies who have been captured. if this game starts then its not gonna be hard for Pakistan to capture RAw monkies from Afg.
india apni aukat mein rahay to behtar hai.

Yea you know everything very well matter fact its your in service monkies who have been captured. if this game starts then its not gonna be hard for Pakistan to capture RAw monkies from Afg.
india apni aukat mein rahay to behtar hai.

nice choice of words, monkie's... what does that make this col sab that is allegedly caught?

If true then expect some kind of retaliation in Afg

Arey chill yarr, he probably just got sick and tired of this wife and family... wanted some R&R to himself, he will surface up sooner or later.

Yeaaaa, Sure......Lumbini might be a hub of Fortune 500 MNCs in Asia!!!!!!!!! and might also be one of the biggest industrial town in South Asia flooded by expats from all over the world!!!!! Its only Six kilometers from Indian border!!!!!! Yeaa really it was a job interview!!!!!!!

You dont write on your cv that u served in isi...for God sake...

He cud have been taken by any one... we dont know using an indian based website... indians may b as clueless as we are ...

It is likely that the poor officer will emerge as a PR stunt by India engaged in something they'll make up. He will rot at an Indian jail all because he wanted to make a better living.
Bollywood will villianize him in some b rated blockbuster which their foolish nation will lap up from the floor

Thank for that short story on Kulbhushan...

Without a doubt, this whole looking for a job blah blah blah, seems to be a cover, the guy was trained in psy ops after all. I can't imagine otherwise an intelligence officer to be dumb enough to post his entire detailed resume online.
well its a badly cooked up story. What do you when you apply for a job? you inquire about the company,culture...etc try to get to know some insider to know more about it. This guy being a ISI officer will obviously touch base with some one in ISI nepal operations to know about the company. To simply say he just walked in as if it was a Indian IT company is plain ridiculous (by the IT companies are more horrible now a days).

It is likely that the poor officer will emerge as a PR stunt by India engaged in something they'll make up. He will rot at an Indian jail all because he wanted to make a better living. Bollywood will villianize him in some b rated blockbuster which their foolish nation will lap up from the floor

Maybe he will just expose Pakistan for what it is, and when done with his exposes, hand him over to the CIA for them to have a field day!

After all, they will benefit knowing someone who has served for 10yrs on the ISI.

well its a badly cooked up story. What do you when you apply for a job? you inquire about the company,culture...etc try to get to know some insider to know more about it. This guy being a ISI officer will obviously touch base with some one in ISI nepal operations to know about the company. To simply say he just walked in as if it was a Indian IT company is plain ridiculous (by the IT companies are more horrible now a days).

My theory is that this was an ISI plan gone wrong. Set up a website, exchange emails, invite him over to Nepal for a job interview, they were just creating a cover up story, an alibi, to place him on the Nepal border for future operations. Indians or some other country got a whiff of it, grabbed the col., now the cover up story has been planted in the media for damage control.

I mean look at Pakistanis already going, oh the poor innocent retired guy was there for just a job interview, in Lumbini! :lol:

My theory is this was an ISI plan, set up a website, exchange emails, invite him over to Nepal for a job interview, they were just creating a cover up story, an alibi. Indians or some other country got a sniff of it, grabbed the col., now the cover up story has been planted in the media for damage control.

I mean look at Pakistanis already going the poor innocent retired guy was there for just a job interview, in Lumbini! :lol:

I still don't get why an ex ISI intel officer with decades of experience be stupid enough post his entire history on Linked in of all places...

I still don't get why an ex ISI intel officer with decades of experience be stupid enough post his entire history on Linked in of all places...

Yeah that part doesn't add up. Even if they wanted to plant a CV online to make it look like that he was genuinely there for a job, they could have omitted the ISI postings at least.

Back
Top Bottom