What's new

Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

Yeah that part doesn't add up. Even if they wanted to plant a CV online to make it look like that he was genuinely there for a job, they could have omitted the ISI postings at least.

They definitely should have omitted the ISI postings. Now with his ISI history plastered all over the Internet. It only gives credibility to the view that he was there for no good..

Without a doubt, this whole looking for a job blah blah blah, seems to be a cover, the guy was trained in psy ops after all. I can't imagine otherwise an intelligence officer to be dumb enough to post his entire detailed resume online.

Yeah but you swap a spy with a spy. An ISI officer for a RAW officer seems fair? If we do ever find him that is.
no. a person on a spying mission vs a person for job interview is not same.
A person involved in terrorism can't be compared to a person who was kidnapped a day after his first arrival in a third country.
A person using a fake identity can't be compared with a person whose CV is present on UN website.

They definitely should have omitted the ISI postings. Now with his ISI history plastered all over the Internet. It only gives credibility to the view that he was there for no good..
he was retired. And he was in nepal not india.

kalboshan was in pakistan as per indian media.

I still don't get why an ex ISI intel officer with decades of experience be stupid enough post his entire history on Linked in of all places...

Its credibility is renowned worldwide it's a pre-requisite for anyone who is seeking employment in the field of Sabotage and hostility. Can't get qualifications like that even from MIT.

he was retired. And he was in nepal not india.

kalboshan was in pakistan as per indian media.

Kulbhushan was a naval officer, would make sense if it was an Army officer working in intelligence. But makes no sense to recruit Naval officers and send them to Baluchistan of all places/. He was not in Pakistan, neither was he an intel operative. He was abducted from Afghanistan and was a simple businessman.

Is there any proof that he was kidnapped by RAW.

If he is indeed kidnapped by RAW then you can catch him live on

images

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Last edited:
An ISI officer captured through a fake job interview? Either he wasn't from ISI or the story is fake.

I think RAW kidnapped this poor guy. They will try to bargain and will demand release of their spy captured from balochistan.

Any indians care to explain the conclusive evidence that made them decide the man is a Pakistani ISI agent? Like did his possessions include the following;

-GPS tracker pointing to Islamabad?
-New Pakistani passport with no stamps?
-Secret manual with all ISI plans?
-A Full Pakistani linen flag?
-Beef kabob roll?

Any indians care to explain the conclusive evidence that made them decide the man is a Pakistani ISI agent? Like did his possessions include the following;

-Beef kabob roll?

Lol no his CV did. And no one called him an ISI agent, he is/was an ISI officer.

-Beef kabob roll?

care to explain the evidence http://indianexpress.com/article/in...-datas-attackers-did-travel-from-pak-4404185/

I think RAW kidnapped this poor guy. They will try to bargain and will demand release of their spy captured from balochistan.

Welcome to the party, pS: that was established some time back on page 1 of this thread.

Indians are jumping up and down prematurely....

I have my suspicions that it wasn't Indians who took him.... with phone number and website traceable to india... It may have been some one else ... just pointing things towards wrong direction

Back
Top Bottom