What's new

Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

War is on going for years, but if this incident is what Pakistan is saying it appears India want to raise the stakes. And yes bad days not just for Kabul I fear this might spread to Nepal, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka as well.
both are strong in these countries. but more indians means we got more easy targets.

so you also proved that he was retired officer. Unlike kalboshan who confessed to be serving and was also exposed by indian media.

Bhai thoda sabr karo, you ll see a confession video when the time comes :lol: Right now the most important part is that this lt Col has served in ISI for close to 10 years.

As per the Indian Navy, Kulbhushan Yadav too had retired from the navy long time back.

Bhai thoda sabr karo, you ll see a confession video when the time comes :lol: Right now the most important part is that this lt Col has served in ISI for close to 10 years.

As per the Indian Navy, Kulbhushan Yadav too had retired from the navy long time back.
He was due to retire in 2021

Or maybe that's just a cover for the nefarious designs? BTW I agree, if he is innocent I hope Nepal authorities track him down soon, India should provide whatever help needed in tracking him.
His CV is there. His air ticket number is there. His visa record shows he visited nepal on true identity. He went missing from nepal.
Why would we send an ISI agent after posting his true identity on internet??????????????
He is innocent. and the cv provided even by indians prove it.

Yea, at least you accepted that he was indian. Now after serving in navy, what organization was he working for? Hint hint: RAW

Yea, at least you accepted that he was indian. Now after serving in navy, what organization was he working for? Hint hint: RAW

All this does not matter..

What matters in the end is, you got one of ours and we got one of yours.
What next will be discussed in detail by people who we will never know, by people who are more pragmatic and balanced and will come to a decision.

That's how these things work. Not on rhetoric and definitely not on emotions.

He will confess all crimes he committed in one day.
He was in artillary not ISI.

His CV is there. His air ticket number is there. His visa record shows he visited nepal on true identity. He went missing from nepal.
Why would we send an ISI agent after posting his true identity on internet??????????????

Your guess is as good as mine.

Yes I hope he is found soon, right now there is no proof that India has him.

Last edited:

The question is why wouldn't you?

hiking, trekking, white water rafting? Was he more curious on Nepal's mountains? what about the Karakorum ranges? k2 and nanga prabat? come on, more challenging .... don't you think?

Your guess is as good as mine, maybe ISI isn't the world's best intelligence agency after all.

Yes I hope he is found soon, right now there is no proof that India has him.
RAW will not agree with that

Back
Top Bottom