What's new

Indian Railways vs. Chinese Railways...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the moron who calculates train fares based on currency conversion and believes "temperature differences" within a country is the drawback for operating railways.

change your name to Chinese patriot .. post reported

Yes, you are correct. That's a wise strategy for both China and India. Logistics is the foundation of economic development. A mixture of freight and passengers train on the major corridor is a disaster.

Five years ago, I mostly traveled on the old line and saw a lot of freight trains waiting at some midway stops, what a waste! Now, from Wuhan(my hometown in the very centre of China) to Shanghai/Beijing/Guangzhou/Chengdu/Xi'an, all major cities around China, there are a dedicated passenger route(day-time HSR and overnight HSR Sleepers) and an old route(freight and overnight normal trains). That is the initial purpose. Then there follows with huge positive impacts on society and economy, which is impossible to measure by money. If everything goes with how much a railway can earn, it is certainly narrow-minded.

Seperating old lines and dedicated passenger lines
Guangxi, Western China
View attachment 213708 View attachment 213709
View attachment 213712

One of the reports focused on HSR of China(CRH) conducted by World Bank
Regional economic impact analysis of high speed rail in China : Main report (English) | The World Bank

Hi Andrew, do you mind reporting Screwbowl's posts using the report button? He's trolling this thread too much and derailing the discussions here.

That is what I want to know as well. Where did he calculate the figure of 7,000 Rupees. This guy is a deranged lunatic.
Check the reports in World Bank database, there are numerous reports based on facts, cost, passenger volume, as well as problems.

why you keep saying 7000 rupees?
The average distance for a CRH ride esteemed by World Bank in 2014 is 300km.

give me the price for those train tickets use currency converter , you will get it in INR. Is that tough?

change your name to Chinese patriot .. post reported

Your posts should be reported for trolling and trying to derail a thread.

You post nonsense and claim them to be facts. "Temperature difference" prevents rail operations, yea right. Currency converter is used to calculate rail fares; passenger traffic, number of stations etc. be damned.

You are nothing but a troll and embarrassment.

Check the reports in World Bank database, there are numerous reports based on facts, cost, passenger volume, as well as problems.

which section of Indian commuter are going to pay for HSR? China has different model of transport, and India has different. Simple!

What suits china it is not necessarily suiting India too. Other wise there was no need to introduce a cheaper version of Shatabdi 150Km/hr which is Jan Shatabdi .. people do not find it worth paying huge just for 500 kms. There is big mentality difference.

Railway fares are not set on currency conversions but the ground realities of the respective countries. But that troll screambowl is pulling figures out of thin air. That fellow needs to be banned.

Your posts should be reported for trolling and trying to derail a thread.

You post nonsense and claim them to be facts. "Temperature difference" prevents rail operations, yea right. Currency converter is used to calculate rail fares; passenger traffic, number of stations etc. be damned.

You are nothing but a troll and embarrassment.
Hey, you should be glad he is now not in India.
@Götterdämmerung He is happy he will come back to India.
There is at least one of you will feel happy.;)
I'm not going to reply him any more.
We should just focus on ourselves, shouldn't we?

which section of Indian commuter are going to pay for HSR?

That is like asking which section of Indian commuters will pay for air fare.

There are people who commute by trains and people who commute by airlines. In trains there are people who commute on general class without tickets and people who pay a bomb to travel first class in the high end trains. Who is to say that they won't pay 500 extra if that shortens their journey by 5 hours?

Thing is you don't have a clue on what you are talking and nobody here knows why you are talking. Do yourself a favor and stop commenting here.

Hi Andrew, do you mind reporting Screwbowl's posts using the report button? He's trolling this thread too much and derailing the discussions here.
Yes. But can we just ignore him?

That is like asking which section of Indian commuters will pay for air fare.

There are people who commute by trains and people who commute by airlines. In trains there are people who commute on general class without tickets and people who pay a bomb to travel first class in the high end trains. Who is to say that they won't pay 500 extra if that shortens their journey by 5 hours?

Thing is you don't have a clue on what you are talking and nobody here knows why you are talking. Do yourself a favor and stop commenting here.

Give me reasons why should India have HSR, just because chinese built it is that your reason?
Lakshmi Mittal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia he is Indian if you are not proud of being Indian :)

Hey, you should be glad he is now not in India.
@Götterdämmerung He is happy he will come back to India.
There is at least one of you will feel happy.;)
I'm not going to reply him any more.
We should just focus on ourselves, shouldn't we?

then change the heading to Chinese railway not India Vs Chinese railway! I will not allow you troll my country, no matter you report me or what! :police:

@Horus @waz @Jungibaaz @WebMaster This has become a troll thread.

Give me reasons why should India have HSR, just because chinese built it is that your reason?

Give me reason why India should not have HSR you despicable troll.

Reading your immature posts gives me a migraine. You moron, have you ever been on a rail journey in India? They normally last for 48 hours and some are known to go even 96 hours. And that is the scheduled time, add anywhere from 2 to 24 hours if the train is running late. THAT is Indian railways for you.

India is a big country with a billion people. People CANNOT spend 2-3 days inside a train for the sake of traveling. You are obviously a demented troll who uses currency converters to judge train fares. Train fares will ALWAYS be cheaper than airline tickets because of volume. An airline can carry 300-500 passengers per flight and hence will have to charge more per passenger to recover cost. A train on the other hand can not only carry minimum 5 times the passengers of an airlines but it can also replace passengers at stations, something the airlines cannot do.

The number of passengers commuting by railways is MUCH MORE than number of air-passengers and hence railway tickets will ALWAYS be cheaper.

Any sensible person can understand this simple fact but you are a dumbf*uck demented troll who is needlessly hijacking this thread. Do me a favor and do not quote me again. You are simply trolling here and I will be very disappointed if @by78 and @AndrewJin have no reported you for trolling.

You deserve a lengthy ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom