What's new

Indian Railways vs. Chinese Railways...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not that, Not every one travels on super fast trains, but fast trains. I am in favor of fast trains not super fast trains. 190km/hr max

WAPs are capable of pulling the train to 175 -180km/hr. It is not the engine but the track system which is not capable to hold.

Lol I am an electrical engineer and I know how engines work, and I am fully aware of the capability of IR. I am in favor of metro and its expansion to atleast 100kms.

But I am not in favour of super fast trains in India. Of course you can bring the tracks, so that they can be operated in future to save oil but not at 300km/hr. But in the next 50 years, we can operate fast trains.

Those millions of passengers are not willing to pay high price for travelling why are you not understanding this, no one will pay 7000 rupees for one way sitting 9 hours in Train, they would rather catch the flight. Fast trains are good but super fast trains. NO. That is the biggest problem and hence no government in centre approves the project.

but when you are travelling at 200km/hr and suddenly you apply breaks to stop after 20 minutes, well that's high wear and tear. That is what my engineering experience tells me. You actually do not need HSR to connect small towns.

Only if the commuters are high then it makes a statement to develop a halt for HSR.
What you have talked about is irrelevant. Germans are famous for logic and reasoning rather than assumption and fabrication, you need to stay longer to learn that( in that case, u won't hurt engineering in India. Aber, sorry, Deutschland!). Have you read my recommended report from World Bank about HSR? If you have no interest in doing thorough researches, then I strongly advise u talks less on some topic you have no ideas of , too many logic vulnerabilities that I don't know where to start with...

It will go in loss. That's my argument. Please see the building the project - operating cost per day for these rails. And then come up. We can even have 578km/hr Maglev, but it is not required. As the profit generation is less than operating cost bhai.

Listen here you pathetic loser. Your argument holds no value. You are trolling here becuase you suffer from an inferiority complex and you want to justify the backwardness in Indian railway. And don't talk like you are an authority on porfit and loss. You are yet to give your class 10 board exams.

Keep your fcuked up logic inside your back pocket. Metro in Delhi is running fine you ignorant troll.

The rail traction system and the track needs to be developed for high speed, 190+ km/hr well , and for super high speed 200 + km/hr much more than that.

So what is the problem with development you retard?

and you will subsidise it?

Spoken like the true ch*tiya you are. Yes I will pay for the subsidy, you know why you retard? Because the public pays taxes and with that the government gives subsidy. And since you are a class 10 kid who does not know much about the world. It is the government's job to invest in infrastructure.

And you better explain how you came to a figure of Rs. 7,000 ticket fare or apologise to everybody here for trolling.

Me too, just curious ... which microprocessor usually used in ur work ?
in third semester we had this Psoc from cypress on ARM cortex.. after that I took energy technique which is more of electrical work, with phasors and transformers, 3 phase systems and switch gates.

Last January, i took that 300km/h CRH from HeNan province to GuangDong province through 1,900km ... cost 700 RMB ticket price ... cheaper than airline's 1,100+ RMB ticket but expensive than normal train 500+ RMB ticket.

Whatever still much faster than normal 200km/h train, and only add 200RMB cost.[/QUOTE]

700 RMB? That's too much buddy for one way in India. One can enjoy the 18 hours journey with lunch breakfast and dinner on train.

The G trains enjoy priority of passage over the D trains。:D
Already crying!
Another 10 minutes in Wuxi( a G train only 2 minutes in Wuxi)
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428390283.794744.jpg

Another one passing!
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428390368.819757.jpg

What you have talked about is irrelevant. Germans are famous for logic and reasoning rather than assumption and fabrication, you need to stay longer to learn that( in that case, u won't hurt engineering in India. Aber, sorry, Deutschland!). Have you read my recommended report from World Bank about HSR? If you have no interest in doing thorough researches, then I strongly advise u talks less on some topic you have no ideas of , too many logic vulnerabilities that I don't know where to start with...

There is a difference between Chinese commuters and Indian. On that basis I made my argument. I know mentality of Indian commuters very well. They will do 200 calculations and then select the mode of transport. If they are getting lunch dinner breakfast and 18 hours journey on a train for 4000 rupees they will go for that than, spending 7000 rupees on super fast. But there are others too who will travel in super fast, but their numbers is very less.

in third semester we had this Psoc from cypress on ARM cortex.. after that I took energy technique which is more of electrical work, with phasors and transformers, 3 phase systems and switch gates.
Right now im working for ARM Cortex-M3 and M4.

700 RMB? That's too much buddy for one way in India. One can enjoy the 18 hours journey with lunch breakfast and dinner on train.
Yes, 700RMB for 300km/h CRH and 7hours through 1,900km distance ... 500RMB only for 150~200km/h normal train and it will spend over 12hours.

Listen here you pathetic loser. Your argument holds no value. You are trolling here becuase you suffer from an inferiority complex and you want to justify the backwardness in Indian railway. And don't talk like you are an authority on porfit and loss. You are yet to give your class 10 board exams.

Keep your fcuked up logic inside your back pocket. Metro in Delhi is running fine you ignorant troll.

So what is the problem with development you retard?

Spoken like the true ch*tiya you are. Yes I will pay for the subsidy, you know why you retard? Because the public pays taxes and with that the government gives subsidy. And since you are a class 10 kid who does not know much about the world. It is the government's job to invest in infrastructure.

And you better explain how you came to a figure of Rs. 7,000 ticket fare or apologise to everybody here for trolling.

first of all, metro is required due to traffic conditions in delhi and other big cities. and if you go with your logic let's have a metro in chambal where no one lives. You need to choose mode of transportation according to your needs and not copy it from anywhere.

secondly, I am not saying do not upgrade the track and traction system. It is highly required to attain 190km/hr operational speed. I said do not upgrade it for very high speed. And If you are really crazy to bring your arse inside a super fast rail then it should not be more than one or two operating sectors, because it's about the 80% population of India not hi fi people like you.

Last January, i took that 300km/h CRH from HeNan province to GuangDong province through 1,900km ... cost 700 RMB ticket price ... cheaper than airline's 1,100+ RMB ticket but expensive than normal train 500+ RMB ticket.

Whatever still much faster than normal 200km/h train, and only add 200RMB cost.

700 RMB? That's too much buddy for one way in India. One can enjoy the 18 hours journey with lunch breakfast and dinner on train.[/QUOTE]
That's China.
Human resources cost and construction cost is much higher here. That's why low value-added industry is moving out of China. And that's 1900km, pls check the average distance of each train journey of China and India(excluding suburban rail).
I'd rather take a train like train Z38, from my hometown Wuhan to Beijing, 1225km/10 hours(8.28pm-6.54am), 2600 rupees for hard bed at and 4100 rupees for soft bed WITHOUT FOOD.
Stop talking food and stuff, just watch the video posted by OP, if u call that food.

Okay nice, I am more into electrical, less knowledge about electronics. Are you in a FAB?

Yes, 700RMB for 300km/h CRH and 7hours through 1,900km distance ... 500RMB only for 150~200km/h normal train and it will spend over 12hours.

That's costly for an Indian commuter. In that he can travel in 1st class AC1 tier, with a compartment and lunch dinner breakfast. And to be honest it's fun.

That's China.
Human resources cost and construction cost is much higher here. That's why low value-added industry is moving out of China. And that's 1900km, pls check the average distance of each train journey of China and India(excluding suburban rail).
I'd rather take a train like train Z38, from my hometown Wuhan to Beijing, 1225km/10 hours(8.28pm-6.54am), 2600 rupees for hard bed at and 4100 rupees for soft bed WITHOUT FOOD.
Stop talking food and stuff, just watch the video posted by OP, if u call that food

If there is no pantry in the train, no one will board it (AC1, AC2, AC3) ,and below middle class people board the general coach , 300-700 rupees, where you don't get food, just ticket no reservation of seat, just enter, and they are also not concerned.

Well our trains not the fast train, but normal train takes approx 15-16 hours for 1225km.

Last edited:
Okay nice, I am more into electrical, less knowledge about electronics. Are you in a FAB?
No, im in a private electronics corporation and we make the control board for factory's production line equipments in China. Start from AVR_Mega & STM8 to current Cortex-M3 & M4 MCU ... still playing 8/32-bit microprocessors.

That's costly for an Indian commuter. In that he can travel in 1st class AC1 tier, with a compartment and lunch dinner breakfast. And to be honest it's fun.
I see, but in China we consider saving time is the most important thing ... we can enjoy life in home not on train. LOL !

first of all, metro is required due to traffic conditions in delhi and other big cities. and if you go with your logic let's have a metro in chambal where no one lives. You need to choose mode of transportation according to your needs and not copy it from anywhere.

First of all your loser-mentality logic can be applied to Rajdhani railways and modern engines as well. Why build rajdhani trains when 3rd class railways are available? Why invest in more expensive electric engines when steam engines are available?

secondly, I am not saying do not upgrade the track and traction system. It is highly required to attain 190km/hr operational speed. I said do not upgrade it for very high speed. And If you are really crazy to bring your arse inside a super fast rail then it should not be more than one or two operating sectors, because it's about the 80% population of India not hi fi people like you.

You obviously have no fcuking clue about India but trolling here because it is a personal ego clash between you and Chinese.

Tell me you fcuking retard, how did you calculate the fare of Rs. 7000 per ticket.

No, im in a private electronics corporation and we make the control board for factory's production line equipments in China. Start from AVR_Mega & STM8 to current Cortex-M3 & M4 MCU ... still playing 8/32-bit microprocessors.

Okay great. So you have PSoC 5 ? it has Cortex M3.

I see, but in China we consider saving time is the most important thing ... we can enjoy life in home not on train. LOL !

That is the only difference, I told you Indian market is not suitable for super-fast trains, high operation cost and low profit.

I'm kinda stuck here. It is driving me mad, another 16-minute long stop at Suzhou North, we are GUESTS from Wuhan Railway Bureau!
Meanwhile, this G train from Shanghai to Beijing comes and leaves.
The only consolation is they had waited for their fancy train for at least five minutes( it's cold). Mind the passengers on the opposite platform, sorry!
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428392381.091282.jpg

Gone!
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428392433.984016.jpg

And a passing train which was following us a moment ago!
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428392486.013851.jpg

Another, this one is even faster, my ear!
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428392519.258249.jpg

Finally, we are leaving! Although it is on time, if too many trains are operating on this busy corridor, pls build another HSR! I heard another one will be start construction in the next 5-year plan, hope they can accelerate the process and talk less about how overloaded this line is! It is no good for passengers by complaining rather than coping with it.

Last edited:
First of all your loser-mentality logic can be applied to Rajdhani railways and modern engines as well. Why build rajdhani trains when 3rd class railways are available? Why invest in more expensive electric engines when steam engines are available?

Did I say not to increase speed? I said with current building blocks we can invest to atleast take the operation speed to 190km/hr without bringing any new engines. Are you fool to understand this logic?

For 300+km/hr you need new technology and with high operational cost and less profit. Do you take the guarantee if it goes into loss? Which surely will.

We can only build it for technology demonstration, and not for operational use.

You obviously have no fcuking clue about India but trolling here because it is a personal ego clash between you and Chinese.

Tell me you fcuking retard, how did you calculate the fare of Rs. 7000 per ticket.

In china it costs 7000 rupees(avrg), one way in HSR. We can either reduce 1000 or increase 2000.

I'm kinda stuck here. It is driving me mad, another 16-minute long stop at Suzhou North, we are GUESTS from Wuhan Railway Bureau!
Meanwhile, this G train from Shanghai to Beijing comes and leaves.
The only consolation is they had waited for their fancy train for at least five minutes( it's cold). Mind the passengers on the opposite platform, sorry!
View attachment 212621
Gone!
View attachment 212622

And a passing train which was following us a moment ago!
View attachment 212624

Another, this one is even faster, my ear!
View attachment 212627

Finally, we are leaving! Although it is on time, if too many trains are operating on this busy corridor, pls build another HSR! I heard another one will be start construction in the next 5-year plan, hope they can accelerate the process and talk less about how overloaded this line is! It is no good for passengers by complaining rather than coping with it.

most of your stations are built in european style, specially german and austrian way.

as I told, food is very important for Indians in a train @AndrewJin
Indian Railways will be linked to e-pantry, says Suresh Prabhu - IBNLive

Disclosing plans to link the Railways to e-pantry with an aim to provide quality food to passengers, Minister for Railways Suresh Prabhu on Monday said passengers will soon be able to get the meal of their choice while travelling in trains.

The meals ordered will be shipped to them by caterers who will operate through base kitchens to be set up at major stations en route, Prabhu said at a press conference after laying the foundation stone of a new building at Haridwar railway station, housing a booking office and a waiting room.

Introduction of the system will not only help passengers get fresh and hygienic food during a train journey but will also give a boost to regional trade and business, he said, adding that former Director General of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Anil Kakodkar has been entrusted with the task of working out modalities of the new system.

indianrailways.jpg

The meals ordered will be shipped to them by caterers who will operate through base kitchens to be set up at major stations en route, the Railways Minister said.

#indian railways #suresh prabhu #e pantry #haridwar
Noting that Railways affects the development of the whole country, Prabhu said the Centre has devised a plan to work in tandem with the state governments for expansion of the rail infrastructure. "We are going to collaborate with the state governments to introduce the new system of catering in 29 states and 6 union territories. If private institutions also come forward to improve the condition of railway stations, they will also be welcomed. If all of us work together, Railways can open up new avenues of growth," the Union Minister said.

Disclosing his ministry's plans to vest more powers in Railway General Managers, he said they will now be empowered to take decisions on railway tendering files. Prabhu also asked the Divisional Railway Manager to prepare a security plan for Haridwar Railway station in view of next year's Ardhakumbh mela and forward it to the Centre for approval.

F€£¥ you! Shanghai Railway F@&$er!
D trains are inferior? Why D trains from Beijing is OK? Seriously, in this county-level city station for 19 minutes just for your sons and daughters going home earlier?
Sorry to be disgraceful, but FOUR trains pass by in 19 minutes because they come from developed regions, which exceedingly unmotivated me.
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428394400.233556.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428394361.365089.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1428394447.826309.jpg

@Rajaraja Chola Kunshan South, where my anger accumulated to the highest level this afternoon.:frown:

Hello, @Indian Patriot , I am not in a good mood to help you "educate" anyone. Hope some food later in Shanghai will comfort me a little. Anyway, my destination is just 10 minutes ride away. Enjoy the rest of the day.
Btw, food is crucial to anyone especially Chinese.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom