What's new

Indian Railways 2020!

Leave the other people god damnit? Talk some reality here. India doesnt going to be superpower from talks.

Let me ask you this, are you smarter than Kalam-ji? India didn't become a superpower in 2012 only due to Kangress Party. Modi-ji will correct all mistakes. India will surpass China and be a superpower in 6 years.

Let me ask you this, are you smarter than Kalam-ji? India didn't become a superpower in 2012 only due to Kangress Party. Modi-ji will correct all mistakes. India will surpass China and be a superpower in 6 years.

I am not, but I still have brain to see the reality.

I am not, but I still have brain to see the reality.

Many esteemed people like Kalam-ji have predicated India will be a superpower by 2020, and why are you disagreeing?
India will have better railways.

India will surpass China in all areas.

Many esteemed people like Kalam-ji have predicated India will be a superpower by 2020, and why are you disagreeing?
India will have better railways.

India will surpass China in all areas.

Ok,, super power by 2020, bro, rofl. You even know whats the GDP of India, and of superpower USA, or of future superpower China?

Ok,, super power by 2020, bro, rofl. You even know whats the GDP of India, and of superpower USA, or of future superpower China?

Man... why can't you understand.... he is trolling you. :hitwall:

Moreover, he is a false flag and is demeaning India and Indians and you are falling for it :disagree:

Bro you did not reply my post! Please respond!
Also, why am I not able (in China ) to see any picture you are posting?

You are in China?

India can surpass China in 5 years. What do you think?

I believe Modi-ji can make Indian railways better than Chinese railways by 2020.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom