What's new

Indian Railways 2020!

Mate, rather than trying to bash India, you could have made the title "Chinese Trains - Technology, Comfort and Modern" and you would have got more likes and less thrashing for being a troll.

BTW, stop Trolling will ya!

Mate, rather than trying to bash India, you could have made the title "Chinese Trains - Technology, Comfort and Modern" and you would have got more likes and less thrashing for being a troll.

BTW, stop Trolling will ya!

How is this trolling?

Do you have no faith in India? Can you tell me that Indian Railways will never catch up with Chinese Railways? The Congress Party are full of anti-national people, but Modi is in charge now.
I'm confident we will soon surpass Chinese railways.

How is this trolling?

Do you have no faith in India? Can you tell me that Indian Railways will never catch up with Chinese Railways? The Congress Party are full of anti-national people, but Modi is in charge now.
I'm confident we will soon surpass Chinese railways.

Bro, do you even know how much investment needed for supporting HSR for 250 Km length? And bro faith is other thing and reality is other, if we remain and jus keep the faith, then.....

Bro, do you even know how much investment needed for supporting HSR in 250 Km length? And bro faith is other thing and reality is other, if we remain and jus keep the faith, then.....

India will become a superpower! No matter what you anti-national traitors say, India will be a superpower!

Indian Railways will soon be the envy of the world! We have the democratic dividend. We have the demographic dividend. Slow and steady wins the race. We have inclusive growth. We have Jugaad engineering.

We have Modi-ji!

IIT Bombay had conducted one study. They concluded that If engines are shaped in proper aerodynamic way, Our trains can touch 200 KMPH with same existing engines and save 3.5 Crore electricity per engine per year. It doesn't seem too hard to cross 300 to 350 KMPH speed with Proper track, A bit more powerful engine, Short train, And Aerodynamic shape.

India will become a superpower! No matter what you anti-national traitors say, India will be a superpower!

Indian Railways will soon be the envy of the world! We have the democratic dividend. We have the demographic dividend. Slow and steady wins the race. We have inclusive growth. We have Jugaad engineering.

We have Modi-ji!

Traitor, and anti- national. Rofl, bro, how much time you spending in studying the Indian economics. Modi- ji is not a GOD, he is human also, he inherited the same bureaucratic system, bro stop your childish act and talk sensibly.

IIT Bombay had conducted one study. They concluded that If engines are shaped in proper aerodynamic way, Our trains can touch 200 KMPH with same existing engines and save 3.5 Crore electricity per engine per year. It doesn't seem too hard to cross 300 to 350 KMPH speed with Proper track, A bit more powerful engine, Short train, And Aerodynamic shape.

The rolling-stock is not the single problem, I think it is even the least problem in HSR.

Our IITs are well capable of producing the most advanced bullet trains in the world. We in a few years will have the best technology and system in the world!

Traitor, and anti- national. Rofl, bro, how much time you spending in studying the Indian economics. Modi- ji is not a GOD, he is human also, he inherited the same bureaucratic system, bro stop your childish act and talk sensibly.

The rolling-stock is not the single problem, I think it is even the least problem in HSR.

Can India not catch up with China? Let me ask you this, you don't believe India will be a superpower?

Our IITs are well capable of producing the most advanced bullet trains in the world. We in a few years will have the best technology and system in the world!

Can India not catch up with China? Let me ask you this, you don't believe India will be a superpower?

CHinese traisn are about 10 time costlier than Indian trains. We can travel 300 KM in 1.5 USD. In china, It may cost much more. I had read this on PDF on one discussion.

I think bro, you are still a child, and running through emotions. And catching up China is big question on reality, even if we start hard working, and pouring everything in infrastructure and in manufacturing capability. Like a "NEW DEAL", but that required for a long time.

If we start doing work now, we still require maybe say five decade to catch them.

I think bro, you are still a child, and running through emotions. And catching up China is big question on reality, even if we start hard working, and pouring everything in infrastructure and in manufacturing capability. Like a "NEW DEAL", but that required for a long time.

If we start doing work now, we still require maybe say five decade to catch them.

India is less than 10 years behind China, and with Modi-ji in charge, India will surpass China in 5 years.

India is less than 10 years behind China, and with Modi-ji in charge, India will surpass China in 5 years.
:omghaha::omghaha: You are here too, and I am here too.

BTW, left modi, he is jus another man. Tell me, whats your plan to create the India as superpower within 5 yrs?

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom