What's new

Indian propoganda taking U turn and they are exposed in LoC killing drama ?

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Indians once making huge drama after THEY attacked a Pakistani checkpost and killed a Pakistani soldier while wonding others. Despite killings and attack on Pakistani check post Pakistan stayed cool and went trow channels to portest which are setup by India and Pakistan peace deal. We also saw how media did not hyped this matter either.

Before 3rd ODI a Pakistani checkpost was attacked and Indians killed Pakistani soldier wonding others. When news channels like RT was reporting it Indians were all over place to reject that. than 2 day after there was all this drama Pakistani soldiers came 600m inside India attacking Indians soldiers first they said 3 were dead and 1 was beheaded. Than 2 dead no beheading and than 2 dead both beheaded. Indian news channel showing Pakistani troops 10 12 soldiers weating black clothoes walking. So Indians were attacked , killed , beheaded while some one was making movie of Pakistani soldiers? I have been watching Indian channels like NDTV and AJTAK they way these anchors speaks behave make me laugh. They dont let any one talk just enforce there comments and play very tough. Living in bollywood dream

Pakistan rejected all claims and asked for FN probe a neutral 3rd party to find out truth. Since India was also rejecting they killed Pakistani soldier as Pakistan claimed. Now today Indian newspapirs reporting its India fault they started every thing they provoked first than they attacked a Pakistani post inside Pakistan killing soldiers and they started making bunkers against peace deals etc etc. I saw that coming but if i was FM of Pakistan i would not give up but ask for FN probe to expose India and there fake propaganda which they alawys use against Pakistan.

We also saw that in cricket relationship also taking uturn by Indians. It was India who should had played Pakistan in a home series i can udnerstand not playing in Pakistan but rejecting on a neutral venue i cant understand. Despite that Pakistan showed bigheart and went to play in India to be honset Pakistan team needed it more. PPL like Ehsan Mani were against it reason all Indian work against Pakistan since last few years and after Indian loosing 2 - 0 at home in ODI in 3rd ODI Dehli Cricket Board insulted PCB chairman and other officals by not allowing them in VIP section but gave them place in public places. I noticed it while watching match and twitted about it and than i read next days in Indian media who were also reporting it.

After series finnished Pakistan beating India 2-1 India once again rejected playing Pakistan on any venue but also did not allow any Pakistani players in IPL either Now thats show all this aman ki asha is just aman ka drama by Indians. :pakistan::pakistan:

Most people will believe India regardless of what happened. Pakistan was condemned globally for Kargil and made to look like frequent intruders. It's not right but it is reality. Only those who were there know what really happened.

lol as we care what any one think and u saying Regardless what happend means u know India is doing topi drama. About Kargil do u India broke peace deal and send troops to Kargil ? So once again its India who started.

Most people will believe India regardless of what happened. Pakistan was condemned globally for Kargil and made to look like frequent intruders. It's not right but it is reality. Only those who were there know what really happened.

lol as we care what any one think and u saying Regardless what happend means u know India is doing topi drama. About Kargil do u India broke peace deal and send troops to Kargil ? So once again its India who started.

I have no idea who crossed the LOC first. Me and you were not there my friend. As for Kargil, are you referring to India sending troops after detecting the intruders or way before when there was an understanding that there would be no troops in Kashmir from both sides?

That includes who? U.S state department didn't make any comment condemning Pakistan. Give me ONE country who condemn Pakistan for this alleged bs of indians (beheading soldier crap). Indians raided Pakistani post FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!

The reason why the world condemned Pakistan for Kargil was because of the amonut of kick a$$ beating India got, the way hindi official ran crying to the US President & Pakistan winning the war right from the beginning. That is why the world condemned Pakistan.

You Indians can spread as much as lies & propaganda you like but the truth will always be the truth Pakistan was winning right from the beginning.

That includes who? U.S state department didn't make any comment condemning Pakistan. Give me ONE country who condemn Pakistan for this alleged bs of indians (beheading soldier crap). Indians raided Pakistani post FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!

I said "will" not "are" or "have".

The thing about India is when ever Pakistan forces India to come on table to solve most of the complicated issue, India ends up doing something which sabotages all the efforts this has been happening for many years & is the clear proof that India does not want peace with Pakistan & they want to continue their illegal occupation of Kashmir.

And as for this cross border attack issue India was the first to violate all the laws & they martyred our brave soldier & in response by the brave Pak Army 2 coward hindis were killed.

I see Martial Law or Military Coup coming to Pakistan very fast because of the way the Govt. is handling this issue, in a very lenient way.

there was no head chop at all its all lie for divert attention from rape boil . every time india has home mess they make new drama . now no body talk abut rapes in india .

The reason why the world condemned Pakistan for Kargil was because of the amonut of kick a$$ beating India got, the way hindi official ran crying to the US President & Pakistan winning the war right from the beginning. That is why the world condemned Pakistan.

You Indians can spread as much as lies & propaganda you like but the truth will always be the truth Pakistan was winning right from the beginning.

Considering the Pakistani forces were sitting on the higher ground and lost JUST 74 less men then us is embarrassing if you ask me for Pakistan's military. Yes, you wounded a lot more of India's soldiers because you had the advantage of attacking an enemy coming at you from a decline position.

there was no head chop at all its all lie for divert attention from rape boil . every time india has home mess they make new drama . now no body talk abut rapes in india .

Welcome to the real world where many things can happen at once. And when they do it's because that is how life works not because the government is creating a distraction.

Eve heard of Multitasking ...seems like talibanising of the army is too hard for some people to take in..

Ok..show me one coutry which condemned India..when u were whining about ur soldier getting killed..
heck ur demand of third party probe of this incident was not accepted by US..

Ok..show me one coutry which condemned India..when u were whining about ur soldier getting killed..
heck ur demand of third party probe of this incident was not accepted by US..

So according to you the 20 beheaded pakistani soldiers by taliban also must be some false flag to divert attention from some internal matters......:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom