What's new

Indian propoganda taking U turn and they are exposed in LoC killing drama ?

Let me Clear one thing...Everyone here is Poster they post their views of Incidents...And Reporters and Journalists words are not 100% correct and We can't confirm these kind of News ..Even New York Times ,BBC CNN ABC and many Hi Pounding Channels lies ..So we can't Judge it True or Fake..we Just need Photos the Clear Photos ..not the Articles..and this Issue we can Get photos of both Indian Hero's Body...

Your Propaganda Lies

Its funny how India attacked Pakistani post is taken to be a fact and the Pakistani response as a drama.

We are both guilty. Ek haath se tali nahi bajti.

Neither India nor Pakistan is innocent. Both are responsible.

I see Martial Law or Military Coup coming to Pakistan very fast because of the way the Govt. is handling this issue, in a very lenient way.

A perfect plot to design a conspiracy theory if you ask me ;)

there was no head chop at all its all lie for divert attention from rape boil . every time india has home mess they make new drama . now no body talk abut rapes in india .

2-3 pages are devoted to rape cases in Indian newspapers. JFYI

i agree its Pakistan playing the role of cool and calm big brother here

i mea we were the one who were the first one to recieve the dead body, but it were first indians who started parroting through their dirty media

i should say scrap all this aman ke asha, who has it given to us?? nothing, its just like shamelessly begging india to reform its bully attitude because we are spent on the western borders

but no, india has to do cheeky nuisance once every god damn time and then cry wolf about it

and we are the one who dont drum about it in the whole world

our media is useless too, while india media favours india every time, our media is just giving them leverage and more room to openly bash us, our media has no balls

Back
Top Bottom