What's new

Indian propaganda unveiled (brig gulab sing tawar raided pak)

Interesting, because I opened that link up myself yesterday or the day before to read the article..

Hmm.. media manipulation.. this is even more incriminating in that India is hiding the truth just as it accuses us of.

Oscar while i know you to be a guy who does not embellish the truth , forgive me for being a doubting Thomas. but until i see this with my own eyes , i shall remain skeptical.:)

Source: DNA exclusive: Uri commander’s forceful retaliation led to beheadings? - India - DNA

By the way, this news was up on Hindustantimes.com and Timesofindia.com. Was removed within hours of being posted.

i stand corrected . thanks.

even if one is to Google the headline . the only search comes up with PDF.

Right ....... cuz we should believe an article which has no source or link, posted by a newbie with 31 posts to his name . we really must be stupid :lol:

my dear...don't accept this article...just accept the facts on ground....and check whether ur 161 brigade commander is still in chair...or being inquired.....

What is the propaganda in it? Pakistanis shamefully beheaded a soldier..

and guys...u will get to know in a few days time...this brigadier will be hung up side down from his balls....but just have a look at indian mentality and hatred against pakistan ......this aman ki aasha can only work in bollywood...
sorry mate hanging of high ranking military personnel only happens in pakistan. Indeed the tamasha of soft bhasha needs to be abolished.

Indian media is blood sucker they don't differentiate between people they are only after their own ratings. Propaganda woh apne baap kay liye nayi kartey.

actually Hyperion posted the link . i thanked him and accepted that i was wrong in questioning the authenticity of the article.

But media got wild imagination, you can't believe every $hit they come up with..

Ever heard of TiT for TaT, pound for pound boy, now cry me a river. shouldn't be going around searching for balls on peoples sack. You get kicked on the mouth for such a gayish adventure.

Daar ji, Thand rakho..

I myself had read this article. They have removed now it seems.

in India the only reason you remove an article is if you have stated an incorrect facts (again i am just giving a supposition). some times not even then . the one thing the Indian media is not afraid of is the govt .

they are world famous for fake encounters; in fact i had a chat with some Senegalese lady (some 40-something UN employee who knew the conflict well) some days back during a new years eve type thing in New York and she had the entire table laughing about how much (and what kind of) futile efforts indian lobbyists and delegates go through to get their position heard.

everyone knows about their fake encounters and garbage tabloid drama. Now their air chief wants to join the festivities.

me personally, my view is simple......send your troops across the border so we can get more exercise. We'll also send them to their creators

Back
Top Bottom