What's new

Indian propaganda journey l The claim of shooting down to the use of PAF F-16

Well, we've seen our version.

Now witness theirs. 45mins of this idiot (Rahul) of India Today. You all remember him with his, "Pakistan has shot down a Indian Su-30" & the "...this is a F-16 engine".

Sushma Swaraj claimed in her press conference (where she referenced a debunked facebook post as evidence of shooting down an F-16) that India 'knew the name of the F-16 pilot that was killed - OK, sure, then why hasn't the GoI released the name of that pilot?

Because it doesn't exist and as soon as the GoI officially issues a name, DG ISPR will probably host a press conference with the pilot next to him to rub Modi and Sushma's faces into their respective arses.

Pakistan can put this "Indian propaganda" to rest by doing a complete F-16 fleet count and tell the public. But I know they won't do it :lol:
Have you done an SU 30 and Mirage 2000 count and shown it to the public?

I think it’s time Pakistan finally puts all doubters to rest by displaying all f-16s and allowing news channels to film the air strike area to show the world that no damage was done.
we have did it once c-130 count for you guys too :rofl:

Wasnt Wing Commander Abhinandan call sign "Chaiwala" a Su30 pilot? So applying the same logic as the video, are they saying we shot down a MKI in addition to the footage available of the Mig21 downing?

Sorry, after watching half of this video & scrolling through the other half - I feel this itself required its own post because it appears that Nouman Ali Khan entire career span has been covered over & over again (-courtesy of YouTube).

Well, we've seen our version.

Now witness theirs. 45mins of this idiot (Rahul) of India Today. You all remember him with his, "Pakistan has shot down a Indian Su-30" & the "...this is a F-16 engine".

The lies will keep coming as said before. You can't expect better from a shameless media hype house which starts with total wrong perception of an agreement between Pakistan & US over the use of F-16. This is the same foolishness for which, Indian authorities ran to uncle Sam. Whole drama and so-called inveshtigation is nothing but a domestic consumption dose on daily basis for Indian populace which needs a cushion every day.

The lies will keep coming as said before. You can't expect better from a shameless media hype house which starts with total wrong perception of an agreement between Pakistan & US over the use of F-16. This is the same foolishness for which, Indian authorities ran to uncle Sam. Whole drama and so-called inveshtigation is nothing but a domestic consumption dose on daily basis for Indian populace which needs a cushion every day.
I have saved Indian evidence of shooting down an F16...moolahiza farmaiye….

D0gaSUaWkAA7bAZ.jpg

I have saved Indian evidence of shooting down an F16...moolahiza farmaiye….

D0gaSUaWkAA7bAZ.jpg
Bilkul naya pack hai….serial match kerna hai bus.

Someone should ask these dimwits, what is their argument based on?
Where did PAF identify which pilot was flying which plane and which pilot scored a kill against IAF?

All their "investigation" is based on posts on PDF which are just hearsay unless a valid PAF source is provided as a backup.

Watch and enjoy the indian laughter show.
Please mode move it to fun section. ;-D

F16s were there for cover and within Pak territory.

If we cant even defend with F16s then whats the point of having them?! US can shove them where the sun dont shine.
Pakistan can & will send its F16s on offensive missions in indian territory if it wants to. u.s. can shut up & sit down.

Back
Top Bottom