What's new

Indian Propaganda claiming it 'forced China to end Pangong Tso aggression'

I hope you know the meaning of strategic trade off. Only a fool will say we hold a height and blah blah blah when such a position gives you absolutely nothing

we hold heights
It’s called “Siachen”

If the way you are giving land away to China in 3-4 years you won’t have saichin, Kashmir, anchal pardesh, most of northern India........ see every year india waits, is another year Pakistan gets stronger.....our conventional balance is being changed by China.... so let’s see what happens by 2023-2024

k

China is unable to force dominance on its own claimed territory locally, its a fools dream to think it can take on Japan or USA that are way beyond China's reach.

The cute bear just got a reality check. Good for the free world, nobody likes commies.

If the way you are giving land away to China in 3-4 years you won’t have saichin, Kashmir, anchal pardesh, most of northern India........ see every year india waits, is another year Pakistan gets stronger.....our conventional balance is being changed by China.... so let’s see what happens by 2023-2024

k

Wait for some years you won’t have AJK

If this is the case then why I see pak members are cursing Nawaz sherif for kargil defeat?
Its a national culture of engaging in self-deception by means practicing mental gymnastics in order to preserve false ego
The pattern goes like this
1965 - If it wasn't for US-USSR intervention we would have taken Kashmir
1971- If it wasn't for Mukti Bahini- we would have not lost
1999- If it wasn't for Nawaz, we would have won Kargil
XXXX- If it wasn't for xyz, we would have xyz

Last edited:
Looks like India BLINKED and lost Finger 3.

" The government, which has demonstrated immense resolve by matching soldier for soldier and height for height, determined to stand up to China, seems to have suddenly cracked and, surprisingly, given in to Beijing’s pressure. "

Looks like India BLINKED and lost Finger 3.

" The government, which has demonstrated immense resolve by matching soldier for soldier and height for height, determined to stand up to China, seems to have suddenly cracked and, surprisingly, given in to Beijing’s pressure. "

Does that mean China blinked and lost finger 4 - 8?
Just asking....

k
What you are saying makes sense from historical pattern of events

Since our nations achieved independence India has gotten smaller with loss of half its territory to the East 50 years ago and Siachen more recently

Whereas Pakistan grew in size with the integration of Sikkim

Does that mean China blinked and lost finger 4 - 8?
Just asking....
Or did India blink and another battalion of Indians surrendered
1613622141391.jpeg

China is unable to force dominance on its own claimed territory locally, its a fools dream to think it can take on Japan or USA that are way beyond China's reach.

The cute bear just got a reality check. Good for the free world, nobody likes commies.
What makes you think the world likes you pedophiles?

The Northern Command of the Indian Army on Tuesday shared pictures of the disengagement process in the south bank of Pangong Tso lake in Ladakh. The pictures and snapshots taken from videos shared by the Indian Army show People's Liberation Army soldiers dismantling camps which were erected across the banks of the lake

I think it exactly turned out to be 2 step forward and 1 step back aka the salami slicing. I see the following outcome from this Pangong 'Pull Back' by China :

1. China likely to retain the other sectors like Depsang Plains, Hot Springs, etc. And effectively cut the patrolling of Indian Military Personals to the Previously agreed patrolling points.
  2. Indian Army withdraws from Kailash ranges (their own territory), and PLA from Finger 4 while keeping the no man's land/buffer zone between Finger 3/4 to Finger 8.
  3. By doing the above mentioned second point, Indian media gets to claim victory over Chinese, and cheer Gangus or mainly the Hindi Speaking population of India. But (hopefully) they will keep mum on other areas under PLA's control from now on.
So I guess it is a 'win-win' situation for India :coffee:

I think it exactly turned out to be 2 step forward and 1 step back aka the salami slicing. I see the following outcome from this Pangong 'Pull Back' by China :

1. China likely to retain the other sectors like Depsang Plains, Hot Springs, etc. And effectively cut the patrolling of Indian Military Personals to the Previously agreed patrolling points.
  2. Indian Army withdraws from Kailash ranges (their own territory), and PLA from Finger 4 while keeping the no man's land/buffer zone between Finger 3/4 to Finger 8.
  3. By doing the above mentioned second point, Indian media gets to claim victory over Chinese, and cheer Gangus or mainly the Hindi Speaking population of India. But (hopefully) they will keep mum on other areas under PLA's control from now on.
So I guess it is a 'win-win' situation for India :coffee:
Super power backward step, why? why?

Back
Top Bottom