What's new

Indian Propaganda claiming it 'forced China to end Pangong Tso aggression'

Again, where exactly did Musharraf make the comments you attributed to him in your previous post, quoted below for your easy reference in case you've already forgotten you made them:

"d) He knew there were no supply lines to support them but that was not needed because yindoo is baniya and won't fight
e) Kashmir will be free by august
(very logical thought process I must say) "

You've already established that you don't care about the facts by stating that 'thousands of Pakistani soldiers died', so if the statement above is yet another construct of your imagination, then there really is no point to further engagement with you.
I respect your opinion a lot and want to learn more so wanted to unpack some more of your response.

my understanding having read Musharraf’s book and the views of some his detractors such as najam sethi, and general I forget his name,

both agree that if we had employed our Air Force the results of the ground would have been different. We would have started bombing Indian artillery positions which would have forced the Indians back. This could have possibility lead to a full scale war over the international border. The Chinese were not as hot about this conflict but we could have negotiated a much better deal

what are your views on this

k

you couldn't even take back their bodies. Still you 'won'. You really are some kind of genius are't you?
No sunshine, you are just a typical Indian victim of your propaganda factory....you think no Indian soldier was captured by Pakistan or no bodies of dead Indian soldiers returned to you .... did you see any footage of that...keep in mind it was your army that ran short of coffins...remember how dozens of Indian soldiers were systematically gunned down....it were like scenes out of Hollywood movie but nothing ever was released like you people who make a song and dance of every little incident. And as for your claim of not receiving dead bodies....well I'm no genius but since you consider your self some smart Sunil, do you even know that your pilot Kambampati Nachiketa, captured alive during the Kargil conflit had to be handed to Red Cross since Indian authorities were too embarrassed to receive him in front of the media present for the hand over ceremony.

You lost the war.....if you weren't serious about fighting the war why did you waste 1000s of your troops? You are going to 'remind' us? You.....
Oh I'm sure it were Tens of Thousand....but then again it was your army running short of coffins however there is a reason Justice Katju gave a certain figure of Indians made up of genius like you.

Last edited:
Here is a mature Indian response

Current news confirms that India packed up and left from the kalash ranges and the souther side of the pyong tso , the bigger victory on the Chinese side is complete Indian withdrawal to finger 3 and no further patrolling meaning a surrender of Indian occupied territory.
All other conflict zones, Galvan , hot springs south Tibet ( the Indian slave name I.e. Anchal parsdesh ) are still in dispute.
The Chinese do a three steps forward one step back. They will the come back and do this again.

here is another generals view from the Pakistani side. How india surrendered the area they had tried to userp

K

Current news does not confirm any of it. Opinions in their news media have made speculations on both sides of the issue. Here's is what is not in dispute. China came and took over lands they said were theirs and they now have scampered off. no amount of anyone trying to be their propaganda mouthpiece is going to change those facts.
DOKLUM 2.0 . your BFF is soft

Last edited:
General Mehmood said 'baniye hain ledenge nahin'

give it a rest will ya ‘ your boring us with all your garbage hearsay” talk .

apart from our horrible 71 Bangladeshis betrayal giving you a easy victory against us

nothing after that , no success in anything shout about, Just propaganda lies from your leadership. On us

you are stuck in a statement with us , Orr at best your are always on the defensive against Pakistan.

you have literally failed miserably to counter pak with all assistance you get from abroad. you should be ashamed of yourself not bragging on here

For all the bluster & shrill here, PLA is now withdrawing beyond Finger 8, they are demolishing all their structures. Basically, the infra they have build in last decades between 4-8 will now be forever destroyed.

IA will forever be watching from now onwards, any further misadventure, PLA will have to chose between their east coast or west.

you mean some tents?

meanwhile you can tell from Indian panic buying even simple winter jackets and rifles that they aren't in control. Why panic buy jackets and guns if you're winning?

This shows that India either can't produce enough rifles and winter jackets (lmao) or needs them in a panic. Why panic if you're winning all along?

Current news does not confirm any of it. Opinions in their news media have made speculations on both sides of the issue. Here's is what is not in dispute. China came and took over lands they said were theirs and they now have scampered off. no amount of anyone trying to be their propaganda mouthpiece is going to change those facts.
DOKLUM 2.0 . your BFF is soft
Dude I am ok If ya all want to keep your eyes closed.

Pakistan was once in India’s shoes We fought the soviet in Afghanistan and stoped them with latest American weapons and Saudi money. When all this was over the Americans left us to govern their problems in Afghanistan

India wants to take on China a superpower with their own money and 2nd rate western goodies, then by all means go right ahead you Funreal! Why doesn’t the US offer India the f-35 or patriot batteries?

they are using you to slow China down and the worst case for both India and Pakistan is our blood could be spilled and used in this game. If Indian was smart it would quickly resolve its disputes with Pakistan and let Pakistan share in India’s growth and be the conduit to China’s growth. This way all our people grow and have happy, wealthy lives

k

Last edited:
The Pakistan Army had the brass nuts and more. The Indians are still whining about it because we cut off their nuts before the politicians in Pakistan ordered the Army to vacate some of the heights.

Plus, the fact that we still hold some of the heights is a constant reminder to the Indians of how we cut off their nuts in Kargil and still have them.
I hope you know the meaning of strategic trade off. Only a fool will say we hold a height and blah blah blah when such a position gives you absolutely nothing

we hold heights
It’s called “Siachen”

you mean some tents?

meanwhile you can tell from Indian panic buying even simple winter jackets and rifles that they aren't in control. Why panic buy jackets and guns if you're winning?

This shows that India either can't produce enough rifles and winter jackets (lmao) or needs them in a panic. Why panic if you're winning all along?

I lost my respect for these Indian Armed Forces people a long time ago (you cannot match their speed of retreat) but this is a NEW LOW. Going to the US to buy Winter clothes??

What for? To line the ministers' pockets??

Bangladesh is right next door. We make a large portion of winter clothes for EU (Scandinavia, Germany) and Russia, even Army parkas, I'm sure. I mean WTF?? :lol:

you mean some tents?

Elon Musk redefined "Car", Indians will keep redefining "Shameless".

Well, some delusional cheerleaders and cute members were saying, China occupied ladhak because India scrapped 370 and made as union territory.
Scrapping of article 370 was psychologically traumatic for the Pak leadership , which was historically feeding its delusional masses not only fantasies of taking Kashmir but Ghujvi-e-hind flatulence

Only emotional solace for the bruised ego was to cheerleader Chinese actions in the skirmish

Scrapping of article 370 was psychologically traumatic for the Pak leadership , which was historically feeding its delusional masses not only fantasies of taking Kashmir but Ghujvi-e-hind flatulence

Only emotional solace for the bruised ego was to cheerleader Chinese actions in the skirmish
Rich coming from Delhi drama queens who were not long ago recently lifting their skirts up for none other than Iranians thinking they were successful in doing some surgical strike inside Pakistan.
But then what can one expect from creatures who admittingly say they use leopard urine as a perfume.

The agreement is to maintain status quo by both parties by withdrawing their troops back to the original demilitarised zone to maintain peace.
I seriously hope that Modi India maintain his sanity by not breaching the agreement again, this may be the last chance as the hawks inside China military itself is getting very agitated. No more cat and mouse game.

Example.
Recently i saw a short video clips showing 4 Indian Army T-72 tanks surrounded by at least 10 PLA T-15 tanks.
The Indian Army were truly shocked but they were allowed to retreat.

The demilitarised area was agreed upon and created by China after the 1962 to reduce conflict.

PLA had voluntarily withdrawn 20km from LCA but under Modi, India begin its process of proaching into these area claiming it as theirs once again.

So no amount of disinformation from Indian News Media and trolls will change the facts that India is the aggressor today much like the repeat of intrusion into China in late 1959 leading to a full blown war in 1962. :coffee:

It is good gestures from both side that they have agreed to withdraw from the demilitarised zone in the name of peace.

BS. In Kargil we showed readiness to pay the price. No one in Pak had the brass nuts needed to stop us.
Fun fact, Pakistanis have a pathological talent of loosing at Kargil

First in 1948
1613599434915.png

They lost at Kargil during Ran of Kutch escalation 1965
1613599220589.png

INDIA-PAKISTAN CHRONOLOGY SINCE BEGINNING OF RANN OF KUTCH DISPUTE IN JANUARY

Lost Kargil again in 1965 war

and permanently in 1971 war

1999 was merely Pak army giving into its pathological nature of getting humiliated once again

Last edited:
Bharti Losers can make all the racket here since they don't have a voice any where except their echo chamber forums and their folks in slumdog street must be tired of listening to all their nonsense.
Pakistan repeatedly gives them surprises and a bloody nose....confirmed by none other than their own creatures.

‘6 Kargil heights in Pak control’

Bharti Losers can make all the racket here since they don't have a voice any where except their echo chamber forums and their folks in slumdog street must be tired of listening to all their nonsense.
Pakistan repeatedly gives them surprises and a bloody nose....confirmed by none other than their own creatures.

‘6 Kargil heights in Pak control’
If this is the case then why I see pak members are cursing Nawaz sherif for kargil defeat?
Elon Musk redefined "Car", Indians will keep redefining "Shameless".
Well, chinese redefines the "Food".

Back
Top Bottom