What's new

Indian Propaganda against Pakistan regarding Unrest in Bangladesh!

I wish i could post links to prove you wrong right now I cant, I got a whole stash of your own links waiting for you.
this is yet another hilarious claim from an Indian, firstly who's gonna catch them when they all are doing the same thing, sparking hate against Pakistan,
atleast come up with a better and realistic story, such rubbish propaganda stories only make you look like a laughing stock,
get over it, and stop this Pakistan Obsession,

What Obsession ?LoL.
What a nice nation for the matter of Obsession lol..
You cant digest the truth .That is your problem.Your historical text books from school level is twisted .With a lot of lies.

What Obsession ?LoL.
What a nice nation for the matter of Obsession lol..
You cant digest the truth .That is your problem.Your historical text books from school level is twisted .With a lot of lies.

either quote my text book or Shut the F*** up. stop making assumptions about our text books with you dont know of, oops i forget you media told you that as well.
youre yet again wrong, it is our trait of accepting the truth that made you indians bold enough to point fingers at us even though it had no connection by any means with us.many of your claims are downright unrealistic and stupid.
yes it clearly is obsession, Anti-Pakistan Sentiments are used as tools to win elections in India, the more you bash Pakistan, the more cheap fame you'll get,
the reality is that you dont have the dignity to accept your faults and accept the bitter truths and that partly is why youre bitching about it even now.

either quote my text book or Shut the F*** up. stop making assumptions about our text books with you dont know of, oops i forget you media told you that as well.
youre yet again wrong, it is our trait of accepting the truth that made you indians bold enough to point fingers at us even though it had no connection by any means with us.many of your claims are downright unrealistic and stupid.
yes it clearly is obsession, Anti-Pakistan Sentiments are used as tools to win elections in India, the more you bash Pakistan, the more cheap fame you'll get,
the reality is that you dont have the dignity to accept your faults and accept the bitter truths and that partly is why youre bitching about it even now.

Lol.I got that information not from our media.But from your media, a Pak media when they organiseca debate about this subject in Pakistan.Search in you tube you can get it.
Or if you want I can post its links .Your eminent intelluctuals openly criticising the govt policy of twisting the basic history.
Video can be seen in this PDF also.

Lol Anti Pakistan .....
Look kid .We voted in our election for revivng our economy and to end coalition politics.And we did it.
Pakistan is a subject that is revolving around Kashmir issue.Outside of it Pakistan is not a matter to us.Not a match for us.
So chill out.

about this picture.....

it just shows why you shouldn't cross border fence using ladder infront of BSF.
not sure how this picture is being used as a propaganda against Pakistan. I wonder what Hasina has to say about it. is he blaming Pakistan over this shooting?

I see that you are justifying the shooting of this Bangladeshi girl, I wonder if using less than lethal force would have been enough?

how is this unrest in Bangladesh blamed on Pakistan
Bangladeshis can choose to cross border into India or curse Pakistan but crossing border will have fatal consequences.

not sure how this picture is being used as a propaganda against Pakistan. I wonder what Hasina has to say about it. is he blaming Pakistan over this shooting?

I see that you are justifying the shooting of this Bangladeshi girl, I wonder if using less than lethal force would have been enough?

how is this unrest in Bangladesh blamed on Pakistan
Bangladeshis can choose to cross border into India or curse Pakistan but crossing border will have fatal consequences.

First,BSF barely cares about nationality of the smugglers and illegal infiltrators.they treat them through same way.

second,in recent past,BSF actually took steps to ensure that less amount of lethal weapons can be used.but it only increased BSF's casualty and emboldened smugglers who now attacking BSF.

Lol.I got that information not from our media.But from your media, a Pak media when they organiseca debate about this subject in Pakistan.Search in you tube you can get it.
Or if you want I can post its links .Your eminent intelluctuals openly criticising the govt policy of twisting the basic history.
Video can be seen in this PDF also.

Lol Anti Pakistan .....
Look kid .We voted in our election for revivng our economy and to end coalition politics.And we did it.
Pakistan is a subject that is revolving around Kashmir issue.Outside of it Pakistan is not a matter to us.Not a match for us.
So chill out.

*We voted in our election for revivng our economy and to end coalition politics.And we did it.*
the new government just came, so try not make claims now, the government has started to rule india.actions speak louder than words,although its gonna be hard to abstain from this habit of bragging but at least give it a try.
ive also seen countless videos depicting hate speech against Pakistan by your politicians.

isnt it funny that i watch the same talk shows and debates and also have gone through Pakistani Education systems as well yet im not able to Find utter lies and twisted history as claimed by you.there have been many anomalies but no Utter lies, they get caught, still lets assume the events mentioned in history books of Pakistan are fabricated, I still cant find how this creates Anti India sentiments, the fact is if you talk to an average Pakistani, you'd realize that nobody gives a shit about some indian living across the border.
the best part of your comment is that you also do realize that we Pakistani's have the dignity and stature to atleast analyze our own drawbacks and engage in debates highlight those flaws and rectify instead.you dont see that in indian media do you?
they're rather too worked up in anti Pakistan propaganda and politics.

it completely contradicts your previous statement where you said that we cant digest the truth.it is something found profoundly in you people, it is so evident and often hilarious when you blame Pakistan and ISI for things that don't even have the remotest relation to it.

*We voted in our election for revivng our economy and to end coalition politics.And we did it.*
the new government just came, so try not make claims now, the government has started to rule india.actions speak louder than words,although its gonna be hard to abstain from this habit of bragging but at least give it a try.
ive also seen countless videos depicting hate speech against Pakistan by your politicians.

isnt it funny that i watch the same talk shows and debates and also have gone through Pakistani Education systems as well yet im not able to Find utter lies and twisted history as claimed by you.there have been many anomalies but no Utter lies, they get caught, still lets assume the events mentioned in history books of Pakistan are fabricated, I still cant find how this creates Anti India sentiments, the fact is if you talk to an average Pakistani, you'd realize that nobody gives a shit about some indian living across the border.
the best part of your comment is that you also do realize that we Pakistani's have the dignity and stature to atleast analyze our own drawbacks and engage in debates highlight those flaws and rectify instead.you dont see that in indian media do you?
they're rather too worked up in anti Pakistan propaganda and politics.

it completely contradicts your previous statement where you said that we cant digest the truth.it is something found profoundly in you people, it is so evident and often hilarious when you blame Pakistan and ISI for things that don't even have the remotest relation to it.

Get a life kid.You have been through your education system and that is why spitting this utter BS here.
Who cares whether your citizen gives a shit about or not?
Pakistan is just an issue for us only when it comes to Kaashmir.
Go and care about your own media and nation rather than convincing about our system.

Get a life kid.You have been through your education system and that is why spitting this utter BS here.
Go and care about your own media and nation rather than convincing about our system.

Lol I so expected this comment from you.. :lol:
so thats how it goes huh,when all else fails and you dont have any logical answer, you resorted to pointing fingers at Pakistan, typical indian last resort tactic.you'll try to exploit just about anything in weak in Pakistan and use it to your advantage. even after being off topic, you kept on resorting your typical tactic, bringing Pakistan and ISI upfront again.
by now Im sure you also have started to realize the negative sentiments that the bangladeshis are expressing against India and the acts of RAW im sure they do have some authenticity behind it dont you think?, please try to clear those stains from you shirts and stop blaming Pakistan for the stuff we dont have the remotest connection of.
try to be rational instead of being emotional cuz its a double edged sword.

atleast it way more unbiased and rational than yours, our own issues are highlighted and debates are organized,the fact that the core issues are pointed out in Pakistani Media is something very pleasing.
ofcourse youre gonna receive some replies when you get to witness such hostile views against Pakistan in Indian media.
if youre expressing butthurt over my words regarding your media then try not to bring my education system in between as well.
like i said the door swings both ways. keep that in mind

Lol I so expected this comment from you.. :lol:
so thats how it goes huh,when all else fails and you dont have any logical answer, you resorted to pointing fingers at Pakistan, typical indian last resort tactic.you'll try to exploit just about anything in weak in Pakistan and use it to your advantage. even after being off topic, you kept on resorting your typical tactic, bringing Pakistan and ISI upfront again.
by now Im sure you also have started to realize the negative sentiments that the bangladeshis are expressing against India and the acts of RAW im sure they do have some authenticity behind it dont you think?, please try to clear those stains from you shirts and stop blaming Pakistan for the stuff we dont have the remotest connection of.
try to be rational instead of being emotional cuz its a double edged sword.

atleast it way more unbiased and rational than yours, our own issues are highlighted and debates are organized,the fact that the core issues are pointed out in Pakistani Media is something very pleasing.
ofcourse youre gonna receive some replies when you get to witness such hostile views against Pakistan in Indian media.
if youre expressing butthurt over my words regarding your media then try not to bring my education system in between as well.
like i said the door swings both ways. keep that in mind

What the hell are you talking mr??
full of contradictory and emotion with blah blah blah.
What is your point?One of the Indianmember here posted a link .You asked something like that before and so you can check that link if you want.

All of the BS pointed by you is debated million times before in this PDF even reputed members agree with me.

Back
Top Bottom