What's new

Indian Propaganda against Pakistan regarding Unrest in Bangladesh!

You dont have any other choice.If the arrest of that BSF is not come in the media.Your guys will surely kill him.
We know the obeying of Geneva Convetion when Pakistan returned tortured body of our Capt Saurav Khalia and his mens...
About that women shot down it is you rangers dury to evacuate from that area.Pak soldiers have been shot our civilians last year.
So noone is perfect

are you really that stupid to think that an army would return a mutilated body of a soldier so that they give indians a reason to mutilate a pakistani soldier too, not to mention the defaming comments against them,
it wouldve rather been more feasible for Pakistan army if they just hid his body, they wont be stupid enough to return a mutilated body and if they did thats certainly not by the hands of Pakistan,
propaganda much -_-

Busy typing .Dont bothered about grammar.

Indian Army cant move a single step without any instruction from New Delhi. They cant initiate an offensive against Pakistan .At current stage our soldiers firing is solely based on defensive mode.
Remember 1971 we returned 93000 soldiers to Pakistan without a scratchafter we protected them from
revenge of Bengalis.
That is something about proffessionalsm.Psk ARmy also proved their professionalism .

But shit happens when there is purposeful firing from Pak side without any provocation for the sole purpose of infiltration.
i beg to differ, you also start un provoked firing

i beg to differ, you also start un provoked firing

Last year similar campaign had been done by PA.
We suffered severe casualities and beheading of our soldiers.Its video is still in the you tube.
But later our senior commanders heard severe criticism from General .According to General that commanders used a soft approach against aggression before they want tranquility in the border.
Now tell me what do you think about that senior commanders? Any sane in this world cant criticism them for unprovoked firing.
But they are also soldirrs they cant resist more than that.

are you really that stupid to think that an army would return a mutilated body of a soldier so that they give indians a reason to mutilate a pakistani soldier too, not to mention the defaming comments against them,
it wouldve rather been more feasible for Pakistan army if they just hid his body, they wont be stupid enough to return a mutilated body and if they did thats certainly not by the hands of Pakistan,
propaganda much -_-

Huh....Propoganda you are talking to whom?
Mr..Sacrifice of Capt Kalia is still remain as a brightining memory of patriotism in India.
Even neutral sources agreed that they were tortured very well in Pak custody.

Last edited:
We suffered severe casualities and beheading of our soldiers.Its video is still in the you tube.
But later our senior commanders heard severe criticism from General .According to General that commanders used a soft approach against aggression before they want tranquility in the border.
Now tell me what do you think about that senior commanders? Any sane in this world cant criticism them for unprovoked firing.
so you kill civilians instead of soldiers, wow, great patriotism and great courage

You only can kill women or Rape them , your army is known for raping Kashmiri women and their own. Your country is known as rape capital of the world. So stop spinning and try truth for once.

Your army is ruthless killer only women, unarmed women and rape unsuspecting women, even your own.

and,is that what your concern??I'd suggest that you ask to reveal what Your Army is doing to your own people..while you're whining about one girl's death during illegal tresspasing,your own army is killing thousands of your own people..tell me,what is the count of total displaced person during various "Reclaim" operations performed by your army??

don't poke others when your own house is burning.

so you kill civilians instead of soldiers, wow, great patriotism and great courage

That is the Pak authorities to keep away the civilians from that area.In India our soldiers is virtual wall in the border and so they protect civilians at any cost even with their lives.So in India casualities would be the soldiers not civilians .Our jawans are very much proud about that.
But across the border it is the PA responsibility to evacuate civilians.

Bangladesh is not even in our region..do you think Pakistan really cares what people think over there about us, and kindly take your 1-2 million illegal Bengali immigrants back....we dont want them in Pakistan

They got separation. Now it is their problem. They are not east Pakistan anymore. We should concentrate on our internal matters and the war we are in.

Bangladesh is not even in our region..do you think Pakistan really cares what people think over there about us, and kindly take your 1-2 million illegal Bengali immigrants back....we dont want them in Pakistan
Sending them back will not help. They were Pakistani at that time. Their children are Pakistani and they are patriotic just like you. Sending them back to Bangladesh and sending afghans back to Afghanistan will not help but it will worsen the situation.

That is the Pak authorities to keep away the civilians from that area.In India our soldiers is virtual wall in the border and so they protect civilians at any cost even with their lives.So in India casualities would be the soldiers not civilians .Our jawans are very much proud about that.
But across the border it is the PA responsibility to evacuate civilians.
dude civilians die INSIDE Pak territory when you fire mortars

Huh....Propoganda you are talking to whom?
Mr..Sacrifice of Capt Kalia is still remain as a brightining memory of patriotism in India.
Even neutral sources agreed that they were tortured very well in Pak custody.

Like I said it is yet another famous propaganda to spark hate against Pakistan. The guys in army literally laugh at those claims to this day..
This has no relation with reality.
Can you imagine the moment when they were returning what's left of captain.

Like I said it is yet another famous propaganda to spark hate against Pakistan. The guys in army literally laugh at those claims to this day..
This has no relation with reality.
Can you imagine the moment when they were returning what's left of captain.

Spreading Propaganda in India is not that easy my friend.We have a hypersensitive media.It would be a disaster if they caught.
So it is not that easy.

Spreading Propaganda in India is not that easy my friend.We have a hypersensitive media.It would be a disaster if they caught.
So it is not that easy.

I wish i could post links to prove you wrong right now I cant, I got a whole stash of your own links waiting for you.
this is yet another hilarious claim from an Indian, firstly who's gonna catch them when they all are doing the same thing, sparking hate against Pakistan,
atleast come up with a better and realistic story, such rubbish propaganda stories only make you look like a laughing stock,
get over it, and stop this Pakistan Obsession,

Back
Top Bottom