What's new

Indian poverty levels higher than Pakistan's, says UN report

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say it again. My News Year's Resolutions have nothing whatsoever to do with the internet or this forum. :lol:

I was friendly to Indians in the new year, simply as a sign of good will. And they rejected it almost instantly.

Their choice. If you treat others nicely, you will get treated nicely in return, and vice versa.

Also, apparently you have made your choice.. You'll have other trolls as your oppnents rather then having sane ones as friend..

Also, apparently you have made your choice.. You'll have other trolls as your oppnents rather then having sane ones as friend..

Best to ignore the trolls on both sides :D

There is a difference between propaganda in the society and ignorance in the society, we tend not to ignore our problems bt to show them to the nation and to make them aware about it, BOL is the biggest example here if u know wt im talking about

Yes, you are true, a society must accept shortcomings and must criticize the government for not doing enough. We too do it regularly in our country and Pakistanis are also doing it. Whitewashing social indicators is always bad.

Indian poverty levels higher than Pakistan's, says UN report

India, the world's second fastest growing economy, has been ranked as poorer than its blighted enemy Pakistan in a United Nations report on global poverty.

Indian poverty levels higher than Pakistan's, says UN report - Telegraph

In absolute terms, 41.6 per cent of India's 1.1 billion people earned less than 78 pence per day compared with 22.6 per cent of Pakistan's 173 million.
The report quotes its 'multi-dimensional poverty index' which includes measures of schooling, child mortality, nutrition, access to electricity, toilets, drinking water, and hygienic living conditions, and reveals India is poorer.

How Incredibly sad

this debunks those indians who think that their india is shining and over all percentage wise they have less poverty :lol:

41.6% cant believe it:what:

No the date on this article is 20th May, In any event it never hurts to discuss poverty in India maybe we can think of good ideas to assist you as you have more of it and we might learn how to avoid as your country seems worse off.

Very sad that this curse afflicts India and Pakistan. Hunger knows no borders mate

BISP report says something else.....lolz...45% below povert line in Pakistan.

Poverty is rife in our part of the world and its sad to see. Lets hope like in Pakistan that India attempt to erradicate it out of their society. Whats your opinion on the subject IPL5??

But Indian must learn from Pakistan. As ours is less worse than there situation. But to be honest I can not think what we are doing better than Indians. If I did I would go and tell them

Poverty is rife in our part of the world and its sad to see. Lets hope like in Pakistan that India attempt to erradicate it out of their society. Whats your opinion on the subject IPL5??

good thing is that we are going in the right way to reducing it..if you compare it with previous decade we have done commendable job..

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CFoQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Farticles.economictimes.indiatimes.com%2F2011-10-06%2Fnews%2F30250483_1_business-and-finance-director-affluent-households-india-and-china&ei=ZvG4T9_6GtGsrAf8393hBw&usg=AFQjCNE39RcrA3BHCnWMzy5dGeBXm2_xmg

No the date on this article is 20th May, In any event it never hurts to discuss poverty in India maybe we can think of good ideas to assist you as you have more of it and we might learn how to avoid as your country seems worse off.

Very sad that this curse afflicts India and Pakistan. Hunger knows no borders mate

the date is 3/nov 2011 ...please don't misguide and there is a already existing thread...no need to post a new one

good thing is that we are going in the right way to reducing it..if you compare it with previous decade we have done commendable job..

Oh shut up its nothing to be proud of that more than half your population is starving. This is not a competition. We in India and Pakistan should be ashamed our people sleep hungry

ohhh someone fired nuke here now wait for results . opening a thread on poverty means tactical nuke fire on forum :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom