What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

This is where the author has put his foot in his mouth.
There is an actual FIR filed by Kerala govt this week on this. Did you know that?
The author is clearly stretching facts for an agenda but one can't deny the fact that there is a street named after gaza in Kerala.
Link of your claim................
Naming a street after Gaza...........So what?

@Infinity @The_Showstopper @baajey Old communals are worried..The fruits of all that terror unleashed against Muslims and dalits are being taken away by the new gen Gobar Sanghis.
19396894_1542282175830413_5529385356841380545_n.jpg

Link of your claim................
Naming a street after Gaza...........So what?

Love Jihad - So what?
Terrorist attacks - So what?
Bombings - So what?
Lynching of cops - So what?
Killing of soldiers - So what?
Genocide of Hindus - So what?
Rape of Dalit women - So what?

Let me know "what" matters?

Old communals are worried..The fruits of all that terror unleashed against Muslims and dalits are being taken away by the new gen Gobar Sanghis.

So much insight.
Damn, yeah, it's the old guard of BJP, who are really RSS people that are worried. Strange that people who used to hate Advani are now showing him oodles of sympathy.

I won't give away too much because not knowing the whole truth is half the fun. Ponder this though. Once a Hindu goes RSS, he never goes to another ideology. Understand this simple fact and u will understand what's happening with Advani & Co ;)

Btw, we both know who the worried party is.
We non-Jatav Dalits will NEVER AGAIN vote for any "secular" party. We have seen the truth and we know who is coming to our help when shit hits the fan. Jatavs have already betrayed Bhim, we don't consider them Dalits anymore.

Love Jihad - So what?
Terrorist attacks - So what?
Bombings - So what?
Lynching of cops - So what?
Killing of soldiers - So what?
Genocide of Hindus - So what?
Rape of Dalit women - So what?

Let me know "what" matters?
I thought the discussion was about Kerala.........Naming of a Street after GAZA.........
If your reply is with regard to Kerala i regret to say non of these thing happened in Kerala...........

I thought the discussion was about Kerala.........Naming of a Street after GAZA.........
If your reply is with regard to Kerala i regret to say non of these thing happened in Kerala...........

When you don't want to believe the news, not much can be said....am I right?

Last edited:
Madhya Pradesh is another sanghie chaddie hell. Let's not forget India's most notorious scam which resulted in the mysterious deaths of innumerable witnesses and others associated with the case... VYAPAM.

Sanghie chaddie Shivraj Singh Chauhan of Vyapam Scam notoriety recently unleashed the police on protesting farmers and shot 6 or 7 dead.

Sanghis are always among the most crooked rogues and dangerous criminals of India. It's no surprise that a sanghi chaddie minister in Madhya Pradesh has been disqualified. The election commission should disqualify more such sanghie chaddie scoundrels.

A very good column from neutral media person like Rajdeep SarDesai: http://www.rajdeepsardesai.net/columns/silence-please-we-are-power
Post-script: Earlier this month, the BBC, in the spirit of true democracy, had both the prime ministerial candidates in Britain face the general public with no choreographed questions. How many of our political leaders are willing to subject themselves to a similar no-holds-barred interrogation?

I cant stop my laugh after reading these two words in same sentence :D :D
A very good column from neutral media person like Rajdeep SarDesai: http://www.rajdeepsardesai.net/columns/silence-please-we-are-power
Post-script: Earlier this month, the BBC, in the spirit of true democracy, had both the prime ministerial candidates in Britain face the general public with no choreographed questions. How many of our political leaders are willing to subject themselves to a similar no-holds-barred interrogation?

Sorry guys what I'm hearing news from kerala is dispointing.
Hopefully they'll come out burka clade.
Wishing them goodluck.

I cant stop my laugh after reading these two words in same sentence :D :D
99.99% of Indian media is now controlled by RSS-Sanghparivar. Don't act blind. An undeclared emergency India is facing now. Everyone knows. Times Cow or Re-poop-lick and all your Sanghi medias and Cowswamy's are the neutrals? Really?

99.99% of Indian media is now controlled by RSS-Sanghparivar. Don't act blind. An undeclared emergency India is facing now. Everyone knows. Times Cow or Re-poop-lick and all your Sanghi medias and Cowswamy's are the neutrals? Really?

Emergency to Karnataka mein ho rahi hain. Siddhirama got 2 journos arrested for writing articles against his MLAs.
But you still keep harping on undeclared emergency (which you expect since May 2014).
Open your eyes and smell the coffee before giving gyan to others bro.

Emergency to Karnataka mein ho rahi hain. Siddhirama got 2 journos arrested for writing articles against his MLAs.

This is not the first time either. Couple of years a channel was blanked out for months because they took on a powerful minister of COng.
The presstitutes of Delhi as usual will pretend this is not happening.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom