What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Why is it that whenever the question of attacks/discrimination on/of Indian minorities come into picture, your lot suddenly starts bringing in Pakistan. Is that your gold standard?

Moreover Pakistan never claimed to be a secular democracy whereas India did and that is the difference. You can compare India with other secular democracies and see where India stands, that would be more appropriate.
After coming Modi government, attacks on minorities have increased and it seems in such incident is behind the government. The democracy as was known during the time of indira gandhi that does not exist as practically in India today... The rape cases as number of videos are even available on social media have brought the real picture of your secular democracy as for is claimed in India... India has changed and hindu extremism has also increased in india...

Sadly I have to agree with that but there is still hope.

:D
modi-advani.jpg

What do you say about CPM's veiled support to naming of the road ' Gaza' ?

Freedom of speech in Kerala :D ....... not to mention Xtian school uniform.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...photographer-booked-under-pocso/1/977466.html

kerala_schooluniform_647_061317125129.jpg

Furious over Pookunnam highlighting the school's act, the management filed a police case against the photographer - Bose Eapen - who shot the girls in the controversial uniform.

The Erattupetta police have charged Eapen under Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act. Eapen has applied for anticipatory bail.

"This is just a baseless allegation against me and I see this as an attack against individual's right to speak. The situation has gone really worse as I cannot even face my relatives or friends," Eapen said.

Sr Rosily, the school principal, went on record to say that the photo had been photoshopped and it was not uniform that was issued to the girls. The principal went on to say that the parents of the children studying there had not raised an issue until the alleged photo went viral.

Parents-Teachers Association president Sabu Cyraic said that there was no problem with the uniform and no parent had objected to it. Rather the uniform was based on a booklet that showed designs for uniforms. "Obscenity lies in the eyes of the beholder," Cyraic said. :lol:

How would have they reacted if similar protest happened in India?
Anti-nationallllll....

It is perfectly OK if a Godse jayanti is celebrated, if Godse is praised to the point that killing of Gandhi is justified.
19149390_1942747255983855_1049893474761423096_n.jpg

Renaming street Gaza and then heading to Mosul to join ISIS is surely a crime, you can keep your head buried in the sand and ignore the Islamic radicalization and then after some murderous attack shout these are not muslims and we are victims cr@p

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india...-not-amused/story-N6DKwBjANNMqI70JOqEUKI.html
Renaming a street and joining ISIS are two different things. Joining ISIS could be a crime but renaming a street is not. Sanghis should get that in mind before ranting.

Anti-nationallllll....

It is perfectly OK if a Godse jayanti is celebrated, if Godse is praised to the point that killing of Gandhi is justified.
19149390_1942747255983855_1049893474761423096_n.jpg

Renaming a street and joining ISIS are two different things. Joining ISIS could be a crime but renaming a street is not. Sanghis should get that in mind before ranting.

The town where this cr@p is going on is the same place from where 22 youth have joined ISIS, now you may not have the brains to join the dots but the rest of the country has

The town where this cr@p is going on is the same place from where 22 youth have joined ISIS, now you may not have the brains to join the dots but the rest of the country has
But you are still unable to state that renaming a street is a crime which is what was being discussed. So stop your buffoonish ranting.

But you are still unable to state that renaming a street is a crime which is what was being discussed. So stop your buffoonish ranting.

Why do you believe then intelligence agency keeping a look on renaming a street, they haven't renamed it Sunflower, if tomorrow somebody in your family starts taking about Jihad and Kafirs please inform the authorities it may not be illegal but is surely pretty dangerous

Why do you believe then intelligence agency keeping a look on renaming a street, they haven't renamed it Sunflower, if tomorrow somebody in your family starts taking about Jihad and Kafirs please inform the authorities it may not be illegal but is surely pretty dangerous
I've no issues with IB/NIA keeping a tab on ISIS in this particular area, my point of contention is the comment of one of the poster who seems have an issue with renaming an area as Gaza.

What do you say about CPM's veiled support to naming of the road ' Gaza' ?

Back
Top Bottom