What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Excellent data. Lot of us have been saying that Tibet is on the leeward side of Himalayas. It is thinly populated for a reason (not enough water). While China does have some control over the water which will definitely hurt us and Bangladesh, majority of the catchment area is in our territory.

Regarding using this data with the other side. I'd rather not. I love it when they keep bleating on wrong assumptions.

No completely correct.

Majority of catchment area of Brahmaputra by area is in Tibet, but it is such a barren cold desert with rainfall of average 200mm that water runoff from Tibet is negligible comapared to 2900mm average rainfall of NE, even if catchment area of Brahmaputra in India is less than that in China.

Also, there are only three small streams as tributary of Brahmaputra in China; while In India there are 15+ major rivers and countless streams draining into Brahmaputra.

Anti National Congress objects NaMo re-visiting the Indus water treaty.
What siht these congress members are made off?

BTW, Has anyone else too noticed that Modi has not addressed UN General assembly two years in a row, neither has Xi Jinping addressed UN general assembly this year.

It is as if both think of UN general assembly as worthless (which it really is).

BalochArmy

BLA has attacked Chinese engineers in Windar Kinraag area of Balochistan. This attack killed and injured many Chinese engineers.

----------------------

I can't post links sooo...... this is from twitter

BTW, Has anyone else too noticed that Modi has not addressed UN General assembly two years in a row, neither has Xi Jinping addressed UN general assembly this year.

It is as if both think of UN general assembly as worthless (which it really is).

UN's irrelevance has become more and more apparent as time goes on....

India is a mess:

After Marathas, Muslim leaders ready to turn up heat for quota:

SC refuses urgent hearing on PIL on Indus Water Treaty:

Now, Sharif is showing off 56-inch chest: Sena's dig at PM over Uri attack:

Coward Modi fooling Indians:

Uri attack: What is India's next move? Ask the PM : The New Delhi media corp is still has no clear or definite answers to the questions it has been asking in the aftermath of the Uri attack. Will there be an escalation of the army in border areas? Will there be a surgical strike? What is happening in the North and South Block.

Everyone is unanimous on the answers: Nobody has the faintest clue.

Home minister Rajnath Singh, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, or Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar seem to have the answer.

At least 50 to 60 senior correspondents are scratching their heads, contacting their sources for information, but there are still no clear answers.

As of now, only one person knows the answer to the questions being raised: Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

I cannot recall any time in the past when 20 terrorists were eliminated: Nalin Kohli

Is this confirmation or not ?

CtWqkbYUMAA1ikk.jpg

I cannot recall any time in the past when 20 terrorists were eliminated: Nalin Kohli

Is this confirmation or not ?

Its true- even VK Singh said it in a hush-hush manner But he added we need better response eliminating a few cams is no good we should think big- another indication about this incident is that you can see is location of the 17 camps have been changed-

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom