What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Again, you fail to tell me what govt. should do to put them in Jail, how can you put someone in Jail without a conviction ?

What conviction are u asking for ? Are u trying to tell me that there are no solid proofs that govt. can Implicate corrupt politicians ? or do u wanna push it on judiciary and let the present govt. walk free ? If so what's the diff btwn aap and bjp ? both promised to take action of corrupt politicians and then remained silent for their once they are in power.

The intend should be of the Judiciary, since the govt. has come to power CBI NIA and ACB has been running riot in the country filing cases and weeding out curruption. Only 2 days ago there was a massive crackdown on corruption and tax evasion on thousands of shops. Not everything is shown and glorified in the Media...

thousands of shops ? good how many of those are owned by corrupt politicians ? let me give u an example of intent, UPA got Jagan arrested the moment he rose against there whims and formed his own political party, the only reason he was released is due to back door deals with congress to help them if they come to power. The CBI head that was heading the case was transferred to do that, now he is walking free and NDA isn't moving any steps to punish him there were even talks to dump TDP and let YSRCP in to NDA fold if TDP failed to form the govt.

Expecting the impossible and the whining about it, is self loathing. Ignoring everything which has been done and whining about something which the govt. does not have a control over is.

Oh yeah the govt. has no control to arrest the corrupt, then what good are the hallow promises and staying in power. how on earth a person becomes self loathing when he expects a person to work on the promises they gave. the only insecure that i see around here is you.

I showed you several names which are already under investigation, as usually the norm is... it was all completely ignored. Why don't you just follow what the CBI,NIA and other agencies has been doing in the last couple of years. Rest of your post is just BS, Not everyone is as much as a crybaby as your self, so please don't act like there are others out there :lol: Its like the doctor treating and fixing a heart patient, while the heart patient whines about his skinned knee..

go watch cartoons kiddo..

What conviction are u asking for ? Are u trying to tell me that there are no solid proofs that govt. can Implicate corrupt politicians ? or do u wanna push it on judiciary and let the present govt. walk free ? If so what's the diff btwn aap and bjp ? both promised to take action of corrupt politicians and then remained silent for their once they are in power.

Good lord, why do you keep repeating the same thing again and again. How can someone be convicted without the Judiciary ? Proofs will be collected and presented in court. All you are doing is ranting..

thousands of shops ? good how many of those are owned by corrupt politicians ? let me give u an example of intent, UPA got Jagan arrested the moment he rose against there whims and formed his own political party, the only reason he was released is due to back door deals with congress to help them if they come to power. The CBI head that was heading the case was transferred to do that, now he is walking free and NDA isn't moving any steps to punish him there were even talks to dump TDP and let YSRCP in to NDA fold if TDP failed to form the govt.

Even Lalu was arrested and then later given bail to walk free, so now you are saying BJP should emulate congress of all parties in arresting people ? And we should put all those people in Jail until and unless a court again passes a judgment ?
SO now the person crying corruption wants to emulate congies.... Congratulations :rofl:

Oh yeah the govt. has no control to arrest the corrupt, then what good are the hallow promises and staying in power. how on earth a person becomes self loathing when he expects a person to work on the promises they gave. the only insecure that i see around here is you.

OH yes, govt. is no good, hollow and empty promises lets bring in Rahul Gandu or the other *** hats as our leaders, Then you might end up getting satisfied. Am not insecure, am just wondering how stupid people can be, there are positives and negatives of every govt. They should be looked at in Balance, rather than whining like a petulant child.

go watch cartoons kiddo..

Cartoons makes a lot more sense than your posts...

Good lord, why do you keep repeating the same thing again and again. How can someone be convicted without the Judiciary ? Proofs will be collected and presented in court. All you are doing is ranting..

what do u mean ? govt. submitted solid proofs and judiciary isn't taking any action on the corrupt ?

Even Lalu was arrested and then later given bail to walk free, so now you are saying BJP should emulate congress of all parties in arresting people ? And we should put all those people in Jail until and unless a court again passes a judgment ?
SO now the person crying corruption wants to emulate congies.... Congratulations :rofl:

lol u r too dumb to be real

OH yes, govt. is no good, hollow and empty promises lets bring in Rahul Gandu or the other *** hats as our leaders, Then you might end up getting satisfied. Am not insecure, am just wondering how stupid people can be, there are positives and negatives of every govt. They should be looked at in Balance, rather than whining like a petulant child.

don't make your own conclusions on others opinions.

Cartoons makes a lot more sense than your posts...

They sure aren't as entertaining as your posts though.

what do u mean ? govt. submitted solid proofs and judiciary isn't taking any action on the corrupt ?

Swamy and his cohorts have been on this case, check his twitter account and you will know he has the evidence in place to arrest Gandhi's and the Chiddu's, NH case has been going on for ever.. Now there is going to be another hearing on Oct 4h on summoning of documents(Income Tax statement).

lol u r too dumb to be real

don't make your own conclusions on others opinions.

They sure aren't as entertaining as your posts though.

Why even bother with these silly one liners ? :rolleyes:

Swamy and his cohorts have been on this case, check his twitter account and you will know he has the evidence in place to arrest Gandhi's and the Chiddu's, NH case has been going on for ever.. Now there is going to be another hearing on Oct 4h on summoning of documents(Income Tax statement).

Why even bother with these silly one liners ? :rolleyes:

tu rehne de bhai, tujhse aur argue karne ka time nahi hai mere pas. cheers.

Thing is that BJP has worked on a compromise formula with congress for the sake of passing bills in RajyaSabha and National Security issues ...

Once BJP gets majority in Rajya Sabha it would go all out against Congress ... Like I always Said RAM MANDIR is one among the issues which keeps a ordinary Hindu Nationalist Push more harder ... I am very Sure Modiji would finally finish this Ram Mandir Business once in for all after 2019 Victory...

Modiji should remember while I am very young in my late 20's but there are many Rigtwingers who stood for our ideology and those who are in their late 50's and 60's most of them have the dream of seeing Ram Mandir in their life time and Do Ram Darshan before they die... Its the last wish of many old Rightwingers I know ... they know Hindu republic cant be established with in their life time but atleast what BJP can do is fulfill the dream of Ram Mandir and reinstall the glory of Lorsd Rama in the hearts and minds of Hindus...

I only good thing I still see in NDA government is that Modiji is still pretty much in control of the government, Party and Allies Zero corruption...

This is the first time in living memory that only 2.5 years are remaining for next general assembly elections and the nation is :

1) Still debating whether Modi wave is intact or declining, let alone whether congress or any other is even in contention

2) No issue of corruption or policy paralysis or anti incumbency but sickulars and media is obsessed with Modi suit, AAP drama or other penny issues.

This is the first time in living memory that only 2.5 years are remaining for next general assembly elections and the nation is :

1) Still debating whether Modi wave is intact or declining, let alone whether congress or any other is even in contention

Modi wave or not, he is coming back in 2019 due to a lack of any proper National Opposition. As per pew Survey, Modi wave is strong. Any lost votes in Hindi belt will be replaced by North East and Southern India.

2) No issue of corruption or policy paralysis or anti incumbency but sickulars and media is obsessed with Modi suit, AAP drama or other penny issues.

Will get worse as elections come closer....

There is no Modi wave any more. He can use phrases like "Acche Din" any more.
56 inch will also haunt him.
At the most, he may be back with a coalition, but the way BJP and shivsena fought, there are bound to be difficulties.
Not to mention, the opposition parties will try to consolidate where possible.

There is no Modi wave any more. He can use phrases like "Acche Din" any more.
56 inch will also haunt him.
At the most, he may be back with a coalition, but the way BJP and shivsena fought, there are bound to be difficulties.
Not to mention, the opposition parties will try to consolidate where possible.

HIs support base has increased by rather huge margins in South India and North East. Modi wave is very much alive.
Naysayers can't do anything about it.

Guys.

This is hydrology data of Brahmaputra from IUCN.

IWT.jpg

Page 29: https://www.iucn.org/sites/dev/files/import/downloads/iucn_research_brahmaputra_basin.pdf

You people would be surprised at how insignificant discharge from Tibet is for Brahmaputra. If Pakistanis or Chinese try to play this "China will block Brahmaputra" card, hit them on face with this data. Of the 19800 Cumecs average discharge of Brahmaputra, water from China account for less than 500 Cumecs.

PS: Brahmaputra enters India just after Tsela Dzong. After this point it it goes into 16.8m/km steep fall before entering India, and creating a gorge in the process.

@Maddd @Syama Ayas @Rain Man @VivasvatManu @Yaduveer @CorporateAffairs Or anyone else arguing with Pakistanis or Chinese (boy they are incorrigibly stupid) on IWT matters.

Guys.

This is hydrology data of Brahmaputra from IUCN.

Page 29: https://www.iucn.org/sites/dev/files/import/downloads/iucn_research_brahmaputra_basin.pdf

You people would be surprised at how insignificant discharge from Tibet is for Brahmaputra. If Pakistanis or Chinese try to play this "China will block Brahmaputra" card, hit them on face with this data. Of the 19800 Cumecs average discharge of Brahmaputra, water from China account for less than 500 Cumecs.

PS: Brahmaputra enters India just after Tsela Dzong. After this point it it goes into 16.8m/km steep fall before entering India, and creating a gorge in the process.

@Maddd @Syama Ayas @Rain Man @VivasvatManu @Yaduveer @CorporateAffairs Or anyone else arguing with Pakistanis or Chinese (boy they are incorrigibly stupid) on IWT matters.

Excellent data. Lot of us have been saying that Tibet is on the leeward side of Himalayas. It is thinly populated for a reason (not enough water). While China does have some control over the water which will definitely hurt us and Bangladesh, majority of the catchment area is in our territory.

Regarding using this data with the other side. I'd rather not. I love it when they keep bleating on wrong assumptions.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom