What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Lol then please tell me what action Government took against Sonia ,Pappu, Vadra ,Chidambram, karti ,Vhooda,Ashok chavan ,Pawar and numerous other corrupt opposition leaders ?,This government has no guts to touch powerful corrupt politicians Same thing with Terrorists and sympathizers ...
If Ram mandir is matter of sub judice why BJP placed it in election manifesto ? even discussion of UCC is not started in 2 years so how long will people wait?
Not treating any one I am a BJP supporter and shared my concern
They cry foul vendetta, besides Pappu and co are already in NH case. Terrorist sympathisers and their likes are extremely corrupt just like their NGO sector and they have the monopoly over various kinds of international organisations from Human rights to Feminism, etc. For now, they have power to change opinions of the masses. No action can be taken against them other than counter narrative, which has already challenged the status quo they used to enjoy in previous regimes, due to which a divide has now been created, as much as that they now have resorted to character assassination and steriotyping using words related to Hinduism through trends. Their greatest weakness lies in blind opposition of everything, recent example is Uri attack, any stance government took, they opposed it blindly. Modi must use thier weakness by bringing UCC. Ramchandra Guha (not a fan) confirmed that a lot of intellectuals in his circle oppose UCC. If Modi is able to counter the propaganda narrative of UCC being pro-Hindu, not only it will be great victory for BJP and the country but moral defeat of self proclaimed good for nothing intellectuals of this country.

I have a different view of Ram Mandir issue. Instead of building a temple, they should build a university dedicated to Ram and try and make it best university in Asia if not in world. We have enough temples, its a win on every front.

Suuuure..... :lol:
Yes i think, he is.

What was there in your earlier post to read?You put a five letter word "Lies" to counter my post ...What action Prosecution side and Central agencies done so far ,its due to Swamy sonia and RG is in court ,effort of journalist like Gopikrishnan put Chiddu and family in trouble ,Officers like Khemka put Vadra in trouble...What you are doing is blaming judiciary for central agencies failure ...

AM blaming Judiciary for the failures of the Judiciary. There is a reason why Swamy was brought into the Rajya Sabha by Modi. It was a step by Modi to endorse Swami's actions and to even support him. If you forgot, Swamy is in BJP and has been heavily supportive of Modi. It sort of like you let loose the hound on everybody else.

it took decades for HC verdict on ram mandir issue ,now you say wait for SC verdict (god knows how many more decades)
,Government can build Ram mandir through Legislative procedure why BJP is afraid to do so (I know BjP dont have numbers in upper house but still they can try)

It won't work. Especially in such an environment. SC had stayed HC decision on Ayodhya. Ram Mandir is not in the hands of the Govt.

with People like Jaitley in leadership do you think BjP will win against these libertards and Dial a bail Judicial system

Jaitley is there for 2 reasons

1. He supported Modi when he was viscously attacked by everyone, including the public at large
2. Only he is capable garnering support for GST, and he has carried himself well on that regard.

Jaitley is someone who is very powerful and influential, better to keep him closer. I don't support everyone else's apprehensions about him. Yes he has influence in the Lutyans circle, but thats why we need him. Besides, kicking the MOS finance personally selected by Jaitley was his way of keeping him under leash.

Yes i think, he is.

I know he is, but people like him do not understand the magnitude and size of the enemy. People have to understand Modi is not simply fighting domestic forces, but also very powerful outside forces...

They cry foul vendetta, besides Pappu and co are already in NH case. Terrorist sympathisers and their likes are extremely corrupt just like their NGO sector and they have the monopoly over various kinds of international organisations from Human rights to Feminism, etc. For now, they have power to change opinions of the masses. No action can be taken against them other than counter narrative, which has already challenged the status quo they used to enjoy in previous regimes, due to which a divide has now been created, as much as that they now have resorted to character assassination and steriotyping using words related to Hinduism through trends. Their greatest weakness lies in blind opposition of everything, recent example is Uri attack, any stance government took, they opposed it blindly. Modi must use thier weakness by bringing UCC. Ramchandra Guha (not a fan) confirmed that a lot of intellectuals in his circle oppose UCC. If Modi is able to counter the propaganda narrative of UCC being pro-Hindu, not only it will be great victory for BJP and the country but moral defeat of self proclaimed good for nothing intellectuals of this country.

Cleaning the rot in this country will have to be done in different levels..

• Bringing NGO's and its finances and approval strictly under govt. control and scrutiny, which is being done
  • IPS and IAS officers are filled with leftists, to the level several of my friends informed me that if their answers in interview were not leftist they were not selected. Hence IAS and IPS will have to be cleaned of leftist influence. Govt. has only started on this
  • SC and HC Judges are incredibly corrupt, Colligium system will have to be dismantled and a new transparent system brought in place. Govt. hesitation to appoint Judges is one of the reasons SC has been acting like a petulant child. Usage of Appalatte courts is another good step top bypass Colligium system. We WILL have to create alternatives and reduce their monopoly. These scumbags Judges gain money by delaying cases, those who have the money are given quick judgments while for others , judgments are delayed.
  • Media is one area were govt. has succeeded in garnering a lot of support over time, Media these days is clearly divided and the influence of the left has been decreasing..
  • Power of Intellectuals in this country has been waning ever since Modi came to power, from kicking out people from Lutyans, to the banning of NGO's , shaming of 5 star activists and the fall of leftist journalism. It has reached a level where they will do ANYTHING to regain the lost power that they had..

Of course, not everything is picture perfect, but things are going forward. But i personally do not expect UCC or Ram temple before 2019... Would be nice if it happened.

AM blaming Judiciary for the failures of the Judiciary. There is a reason why Swamy was brought into the Rajya Sabha by Modi. It was a step by Modi to endorse Swami's actions and to even support him. If you forgot, Swamy is in BJP and has been heavily supportive of Modi. It sort of like you let loose the hound on everybody else.

It won't work. Especially in such an environment. SC had stayed HC decision on Ayodhya. Ram Mandir is not in the hands of the Govt.

Jaitley is there for 2 reasons

1. He supported Modi when he was viscously attacked by everyone, including the public at large
2. Only he is capable garnering support for GST, and he has carried himself well on that regard.

Jaitley is someone who is very powerful and influential, better to keep him closer. I don't support everyone else's apprehensions about him. Yes he has influence in the Lutyans circle, but thats why we need him. Besides, kicking the MOS finance personally selected by Jaitley was his way of keeping him under leash.

I know he is, but people like him do not understand the magnitude and size of the enemy. People have to understand Modi is not simply fighting domestic forces, but also very powerful outside forces...

it may not work (Ram Mandir through Legislation) ,But atleast party can try to show people commitment of BjP on the issue ...
Jaitely is a double edged sword ,Most of the party workers hates him

it may not work (Ram Mandir through Legislation) ,But atleast party can try to show people commitment of BjP on the issue ...
Jaitely is a double edged sword ,Most of the party workers hates him

Problem with Modi and Shah is he does not really care for show offs or pandering, even to Hindus. I want a purely Hindu state with minorities allowed to stay only if they respect our traditions. But that is not going to happen. As for Jaitley, he is playing his own game, a balancing act. as for terrorism, next 5 years will be very entertaining for our illustrious neighbor...

No action against corrupt in country ,No action against terrorists, sympathizers and nations supporting them ,No Ram mandir ,UCC ,If things continue like this BJP will have to forget about 2019
Also @itachii
These are fair criticisms of the govt. and it should be held responsible for the failures. However let us be careful in what we end up with. Be it NOTA or any other political entity, let us not end up supporting the same people who have caused the current state of the country. By all means do support a better alternative available.

Also @itachii
These are fair criticisms of the govt. and it should be held responsible for the failures. However let us be careful in what we end up with. Be it NOTA or any other political entity, let us not end up supporting the same people who have caused the current state of the country. By all means do support a better alternative available.

I don't have a problem if criticisms are fair, but frankly vast majority of the criticisms are not fair. Uri and Pathankot has brought all kinds of filth out in social media to push their political narrative. Especially the sickular filth on this forum.

Its rather a sad state of affairs when people start using Uri attacks as a tool to attack the govt, Its frankly despicable and disgusting. Govt. cannot jail anyone, only the courts can. Do you people understand the difference here ? You do know there is a difference between the Judiciary and the Executive Branch right ? Blaming the executive branch for the failures of the Judiciary is stupid....

It is not uri attacks that chenged the taught process, Uri is just one part of the event. yes, govt. took no steps to take steps to arrest the corrupt. It is the govt that can arrest people when they cross the law and courts that punish them. Kindly, don't teach me how judiciary works sir, Half of my family works in judiciary system in various positions.

stupid self Loathing Indians with Zero self respect :hitwall: This country will fail because of the sheer stupidity of its people rather than the govt.:disagree:

True that, coz its people that elect their govts.

It is not uri attacks that chenged the taught process, Uri is just one part of the event. yes, govt. took no steps to take steps to arrest the corrupt. It is the govt that can arrest people when they cross the law and courts that punish them. Kindly, don't teach me how judiciary works sir, Half of my family works in judiciary system in various positions.

Tell me one thing, how does a govt. convict a criminal without the help of the Judiciary ? Judiciary is at fault for this, you simply cannot ignore that. URI is a part because its serves a political perpous, Sorry, but it is utterly disgusting to use terror attacks as political tools..

True that, coz its people that elect their govts.

No, its because of the forever self loathing Indians... One terror attack and all the termites have come out of the woodwork...

Tell me one thing, how does a govt. convict a criminal without the help of the Judiciary ? Judiciary is at fault for this, you simply cannot ignore that. URI is a part because its serves a political perpous, Sorry, but it is utterly disgusting to use terror attacks as political tools..

look sir, Arresting an individual and providing solid proofs against his involvement is the work of police, that directly work under the command of govt. Give me atleast one name where BJP took action against 1 corrupt politician ? atleast 1. It is not just URI, we had pathankot too and our response was timid. I dont see any difference between UPA and NDA. I am still waiting for the changes to RTE bill, that doesn't seem anywhere close. I wonder if govt. has any plans to bring changes to the anarchic bill.. The less we talk about ram mandhir or ucc the better.

No, its because of the forever self loathing Indians... One terror attack and all the termites have come out of the woodwork...

A majority of those self loathing Indians changed their mind and brought this govt to power at all odds to re-install the hindu pride. why would Indians not loathe themselves, when there country is being attacked regularly by a mullah country and their govt. is too timid to respond strongly ?? I am not saying we have better options out there, just that people expected too much from this govt, and were dissapointed. One doesn't need a full majority to run a govt. this way.

look sir, Arresting an individual and providing solid proofs against his involvement is the work of police, that directly work under the command of govt. Give me atleast one name where BJP took action against 1 corrupt politician ? atleast 1. It is not just URI, we had pathankot too and our response was timid. I dont see any difference between UPA and NDA. I am still waiting for the changes to RTE bill, that doesn't seem anywhere close. I wonder if govt. has any plans to bring changes to the anarchic bill.. The less we talk about ram mandhir or ucc the better.

What do you mean BJP took action ? There are cases going on against Vadra, Bada and chotta Chiddu, Sonia and various other individuals. These cases are being handled by Swamy and govt. is providing him what ever information he needs Some of the cases are being heard in the court. Why is it that you are ever ready to absolve the Judiciary but attack the govt. instead ? The move against Pakistan started happening way back in 2014, even before Pathankot or URI happened. Anyone who can put 2 + 2 together knows that.

Even i am waiting for the RTE Bill, the New Education policy i s being formulated right now, we will have to wait until that is done. AS for Ram Mandir and UCC i have already given my views

A majority of those self loathing Indians changed their mind and brought this govt to power at all odds to re-install the hindu pride. why would Indians not loathe themselves, when there country is being attacked regularly by a mullah country and their govt. is too timid to respond strongly ?? I am not saying we have better options out there, just that people expected too much from this govt, and were dissapointed. One doesn't need a full majority to run a govt. this way.

I and many other certainly are not a part of those self loathing Indians.The problem is people like you wants things to change over night, societies. do not change over night. The country does not change overnight. They take time to change, there is plenty of endemic corruption and rot in the system, it will take time to change. 70 years of rot cannot be removed in 2 years, you can be as disappointed as you want to be, but certain things cannot change. The problem is not the govt. the problem is self loathing depressed people who are forever disappointed over everything and find every little excuse to be. With these people around, no matter what the govt. does it cannot make you happy...

I hope you are in the minority, coz its the people which will fail the govt. and not vice versa....
In 2 years people want everyone in Jail, want RTE removed, UCC, Ram Mandir ,Economy in 9% growth and Pakistan defeated and disintegrated. Admi hai kya bhagwan ??

Why not ?? Building the Ram temple can be done by the govt. but it can only be done once the SC gives a judgment on that. If there is a delay in Judgment, then its the fault of the SC, not govt.

Factually incorrect.

Government could make law which could abrogate any decision of Judiciary (remember Shah Bano case), and could also legislate on any matter it deem fit, including those pending before court. If a part has 2/3 members in both house of parliament, it could fire whole bench of Supreme court,or of any High court. Court could only look into constitutional validity of any law.

Courts have no legitimacy of their own and are dependent on constitution for legitimacy, which is dependent on legitimacy of executive (which has organic legitimacy), whose legitimacy is renewed every five years.This whole argument of "Judges are supreme" is so retarded on philosophical and legal level, that it could barely clean drool off its chin.

If GoI decide to build Ram Mandir by passing a law ,there is nothing that courts could do, as long as GoI does not finance it, as using taxpayer's money would violate article 27 of constitution.

Factually incorrect.

Government could make law which could abrogate any decision of Judiciary (remember Shah Bano case), and could also legislate on any matter it deem fit, including those pending before court. If a part has 2/3 members in both house of parliament, it could fire whole bench of Supreme court,or of any High court. Court could only look into constitutional validity of any law.

Courts have no legitimacy of their own and are dependent on constitution for legitimacy, which is dependent on legitimacy of executive (which has organic legitimacy), whose legitimacy is renewed every five years.This whole argument of "Judges are supreme" is so retarded on philosophical and legal level, that it could barely clean drool off its chin.

If GoI decide to build Ram Mandir by passing a law ,there is nothing that courts could do, as long as GoI does not finance it, as using taxpayer's money would violate article 27 of constitution.
What kind of "law" will be required to construct Ram Temple? Do you understand the meaning of Law?

Law - the system of rules which a particular country or community recognizes as regulating the actions of its members and which it may enforce by the imposition of penalties.

What system of rules will be used to build a temple?

What kind of "law" will be required to construct Ram Temple? Do you understand the meaning of Law?

Law - the system of rules which a particular country or community recognizes as regulating the actions of its members and which it may enforce by the imposition of penalties.

What system of rules will be used to build a temple?

He is right and you are wrong.

GoI CAN pass a law that hands over the land to the temple trustees and remove any and all restrictions on building a temple there. Once it does that, there is NOTHING the courts can do about it.

For that to happen, BJP needs a majority in the Rajya Sabha.

What do you mean BJP took action ? There are cases going on against Vadra, Bada and chotta Chiddu, Sonia and various other individuals. These cases are being handled by Swamy and govt. is providing him what ever information he needs Some of the cases are being heard in the court. Why is it that you are ever ready to absolve the Judiciary but attack the govt. instead ?

As I said before, it is one thing to let justice take its own course and govt putting in efforts to arrest the corrupt. I dont see an intention from the govt. to punish corrupt. In last year not even one corrupt politician was arrested not even one.. and I said u earlier I know how these cases work.

The move against Pakistan started happening way back in 2014, even before Pathankot or URI happened. Anyone who can put 2 + 2 together knows that.

let us see how this move goes, I see pak stabilizing day by day.

I and many other certainly are not a part of those self loathing Indians..
Good for u guys...

The problem is people like you wants things to change over night, societies. do not change over night. The country does not change overnight. They take time to change, there is plenty of endemic corruption and rot in the system, it will take time to change. 70 years of rot cannot be removed in 2 years, you can be as disappointed as you want to be, but certain things cannot change.
As I said earlier I am not saying things to be changed in over night, but Intent to punish the corrupt is no where to be seen.

The problem is not the govt. the problem is self loathing depressed people who are forever disappointed over everything and find every little excuse to be. With these people around, no matter what the govt. does it cannot make you happy...
I hope you are in the minority, coz its the people which will fail the govt. and not vice versa....
Now stop your holier than thou attitude, no one around here is self loathing.. Expecting a govt to work and deliver its promises isn't self loathing.

In 2 years people want everyone in Jail, want RTE removed, UCC, Ram Mandir ,Economy in 9% growth and Pakistan defeated and disintegrated. Admi hai kya bhagwan ??
Everyone ?? I asked u to show me atleast one and u still didn't reply to my question.. It is the absence of movement of any of the promises that makes people question on all the promises. not the other way around. If the govt. was serious on atleast one of the promises they gave to the people for which they were voted to power then you wouldn't find people disappointed to such extent.

As I said before, it is one thing to let justice take its own course and govt putting in efforts to arrest the corrupt. I dont see an intention from the govt. to punish corrupt. In last year not even one corrupt politician was arrested not even one.. and I said u earlier I know how these cases work.

Again, you fail to tell me what govt. should do to put them in Jail, how can you put someone in Jail without a conviction ?

let us see how this move goes, I see pak stabilizing day by day.

Not really...

As I said earlier I am not saying things to be changed in over night, but Intent to punish the corrupt is no where to be seen.

The intend should be of the Judiciary, since the govt. has come to power CBI NIA and ACB has been running riot in the country filing cases and weeding out curruption. Only 2 days ago there was a massive crackdown on corruption and tax evasion on thousands of shops. Not everything is shown and glorified in the Media...

Now stop your holier than thou attitude, no one around here is self loathing.. Expecting a govt to work and deliver its promises isn't self loathing.

Expecting the impossible and the whining about it, is self loathing. Ignoring everything which has been done and whining about something which the govt. does not have a control over is.

Everyone ?? I asked u to show me atleast one and u still didn't reply to my question.. It is the absence of movement of any of the promises that makes people question on all the promises. not the other way around. If the govt. was serious on atleast one of the promises they gave to the people for which they were voted to power then you wouldn't find people disappointed to such extent.

I showed you several names which are already under investigation, as usually the norm is... it was all completely ignored. Why don't you just follow what the CBI,NIA and other agencies has been doing in the last couple of years. Rest of your post is just BS, Not everyone is as much as a crybaby as your self, so please don't act like there are others out there :lol: Its like the doctor treating and fixing a heart patient, while the heart patient whines about his skinned knee..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom