What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Mumbai Police sketch Rajdip Serdesai as a suspect:

tem56hy.png

@RoYaL~GuJJaR @Roybot @Nilgiri @Soumitra Read these group of tweets about Pakistani actors.

Until they renounce the message of the shows & apologize for acting in them,they shouldn't be allowed to enter Bollywood or India at all!!

When Donald Trump orates Political rhetoric, we blast him,attack him & protest against him. When these people abuse us ,how the hell can we get them here to act in our cinemas!

I am boycotting every film where a Pakistani is involved in the making!! I call you all to do the same. You want to see cinema? See French,Tamil,Telugu or Malayalam with subtitles. Atleast they are part of India/aren't enemies of India
No one in India will question them why those Pakistani actors who work here acted in those shows. The country which only allows Muslims to be the head, where minorities are being prosecuted systematically daily, is termed the most gracious country where most hospitable people live by morons here in India, yet i have never seen any Pakistani artist take stand on any issue like their Indian counterparts do here, even though its India which is suffering from Pakistan's terror policy be in Kashmir or anywhere. Plain stupidity or insanity?

No action against corrupt in country ,No action against terrorists, sympathizers and nations supporting them ,No Ram mandir ,UCC ,If things continue like this BJP will have to forget about 2019

No action against corrupt in country ,No action against terrorists, sympathizers and nations supporting them ,No Ram mandir ,UCC ,If things continue like this BJP will have to forget about 2019

add the economy too, the economy and job creation doesn't look great either just figures... may be we expected a bit too much from modi, but then he presented himself as a savior of India and we fell for it... :(

add the economy too, the economy and job creation doesn't look great either just figures... may be we expected a bit too much from modi, but then he presented himself as a savior of India and we fell for it... :(

Arun shourie was some what correct BJP is Congress+Cow .... Main good thing is zero corruption scandals so far

some pictures of Kozhikode rally

14470499_619863558184839_1440173116530945327_n.jpg
14445924_619863588184836_5750839214412194014_n.jpg

14457475_1057985840963875_6095523987392565205_n.jpg

I honestly feel Modi's Twitter account shouldn't be as active as it is currently ...everyday too many obscure and unnecessary things are tweeted by him/his team .....

I never believed the stuff he was trying to sell. For me the decision to vote was based on who is good for me and the country.

I never believed the stuff he was trying to sell. For me the decision to vote was based on who is good for me and the country.

Neither did I believe in all that he said sir, I expected him to take a tough stand on corruption and jail the corrupt politicians turn around the economy and a pro- hindu govt. I feel disappointed now, but then he was the best bet for the country then and now. we seriously need new generation politicians that change the political system as whole, AAP is noway an answer though.

No action against corrupt in country ,

Lies

No action against terrorists, sympathizers and nations supporting them

Lies

,No Ram mandir

Govt. cannot intervene without SC decision on the matter. Its out of the hands of the govt.

Wait

,If things continue like this BJP will have to forget about 2019

Have heard of those empty threats a million times..

Neither did I believe in all that he said sir, I expected him to take a tough stand on corruption and jail the corrupt politicians turn around the economy and a pro- hindu govt. I feel disappointed now, but then he was the best bet for the country then and now. we seriously need new generation politicians that change the political system as whole, AAP is noway an answer though.

Its rather a sad state of affairs when people start using Uri attacks as a tool to attack the govt, Its frankly despicable and disgusting. Govt. cannot jail anyone, only the courts can. Do you people understand the difference here ? You do know there is a difference between the Judiciary and the Executive Branch right ? Blaming the executive branch for the failures of the Judiciary is stupid....

stupid self Loathing Indians with Zero self respect :hitwall: This country will fail because of the sheer stupidity of its people rather than the govt.:disagree:

Last edited:
Lies

Lies

Govt. cannot intervene without SC decision on the matter. Its out of the hands of the govt.

Wait

Have heard of those empty threats a million times..

Its rather a sad state of affairs when people start using Uri attacks as a tool to attack the govt, Its frankly despicable and disgusting. Govt. cannot jail anyone, only the courts can. Do you people understand the difference here ? You do know there is a difference between the Judiciary and the Executive Branch right ?

stupid self Loathing Indians :hitwall: This country will fail because of the sheer stupidity of its people rather than the govt.:disagree:

Lol then please tell me what action Government took against Sonia ,Pappu, Vadra ,Chidambram, karti ,Vhooda,Ashok chavan ,Pawar and numerous other corrupt opposition leaders ?,This government has no guts to touch powerful corrupt politicians Same thing with Terrorists and sympathizers ...
If Ram mandir is matter of sub judice why BJP placed it in election manifesto ? even discussion of UCC is not started in 2 years so how long will people wait?
Not treating any one I am a BJP supporter and shared my concern

Lol then please tell me what action Government took against Chidambram, karti ,Vadra ,hooda,Ashok chavan ,Pawar and numerous other corrupt opposition leaders ?,

Did you even read my post or hit the reply button with all that emotional outburst ? There are court cases going against all these people, Its the job the the Judiciary, repeat after me. Court cases are done by the Judiciary, PM is not an SC Judge. Govt. has already provided all the documents and evidence to get them arrested. Unless the Judiciary changes, the outcome will be as irrelevant as Lalu...

This government has no guts to touch powerful corrupt politicians Same thing with Terrorists and sympathizers ...

Blah... blah...blah..NIA, RAW and Army is doing its job.. They don't need lecture from you. Only wish people like you could put 1 +1 together.

As i said, self defeatist, emotional , self loathing Indians

If Ram mandir is matter of sub judice why BJP placed it in election manifesto ?

Why not ?? Building the Ram temple can be done by the govt. but it can only be done once the SC gives a judgment on that. If there is a delay in Judgment, then its the fault of the SC, not govt.

even discussion of UCC is not started in 2 years so how long will people wait?

The govt. has a 5 year term, wait for 5 years and then criticize. Folks like you do not understand the magnitude of the forces arrayed against us. We are simply not dealing with domestic forces here, this is a deeply entrenched deep state which has been around far far longer than even the country existed. At some point i will explain Liberal, terror nexus and their agenda, when i get the time. Decision on UCC, Ram temple will have to wait until SC accepts reforms in the appointment of judges. The day is not far, SC will buckle to pressure at some point in the near future. ALready steps are being taken to bypass the Colligium system by setting up Appalette courts and removing the cushy jobs provided to SC judge retirees.

i am not treating any one I am a BJP supporter and shared my concern

Suuuure..... :lol:

Did you even read my post or hit the reply button with all that emotional outburst ? There are court cases going against all these people, Its the job the the Judiciary, repeat after me. Court cases are done by the Judiciary, PM is not an SC Judge. Govt. has already provided all the documents and evidence to get them arrested. Unless the Judiciary changes, the outcome will be as irrelevant as Lalu...

Blah... blah...blah..NIA, RAW and Army is doing its job.. They don't need lecture from you. Only wish people like you could put 1 +1 together.

As i said, self defeatist, emotional , self loathing Indians

Why not ?? Building the Ram temple can be done by the govt. but it can only be done once the SC gives a judgment on that. If there is a delay in Judgment, then its the fault of the SC, not govt.

The govt. has a 5 year term, wait for 5 years and then criticize. Folks like you do not understand the magnitude of the forces arrayed against us. We are simply not dealing with domestic forces here, this is a deeply entrenched deep state which has been around far far longer than even the country existed. At some point i will explain Liberal, terror nexus and their agenda, when i get the time. Decision on UCC, Ram temple will have to wait until SC accepts reforms in the appointment of judges. The day is not far, SC will buckle to pressure at some point in the near future. ALready steps are being taken to bypass the Colligium system by setting up Appalette courts and removing the cushy jobs provided to SC judge retirees.

Suuuure..... :lol:

What was there in your earlier post to read?You put a five letter word "Lies" to counter my post ...What action Prosecution side and Central agencies done so far ,its due to Swamy sonia and RG is in court ,effort of journalist like Gopikrishnan put Chiddu and family in trouble ,Officers like Khemka put Vadra in trouble...What you are doing is blaming judiciary for central agencies failure ...

it took decades for HC verdict on ram mandir issue ,now you say wait for SC verdict (god knows how many more decades) ,Government can build Ram mandir through Legislative procedure why BJP is afraid to do so (I know BjP dont have numbers in upper house but still they can try)

with People like Jaitley in leadership do you think BjP will win against these libertards and Dial a bail Judicial system

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom