What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

After dust settles down, i think PM modi will have a much tougher job at hand.
Bihar elections won't make much of a difference to overall RS composition but opposition noises which are getting shriller by the moment will make running of parliament even more difficult.
I think its time Government starts paying attention towards more pressing issues (food inflation and critical bills at hand).
Let watch how winter session of Parliament goes!

Maybe its my bias but i still believe that Modi will absorb stumble and regain his stride

It's your bias !! Course correction needed for increasing their vote share to 50+ or come 2019 every other party will join their hands and BJP would be thrown out of office.

After dust settles down, i think PM modi will have a much tougher job at hand.
Bihar elections won't make much of a difference to overall RS composition but opposition noises which are getting shriller by the moment will make running of parliament even more difficult.
I think its time Government starts paying attention towards more pressing issues (food inflation and critical bills at hand).
Let watch how winter session of Parliament goes!

Joint session to push threw GST will be silver bullet to kill opposition's new found confidence.

CTRU7rbUcAAff93.png:large

Government has a lot of time still in its tenure to start again.
It would really be novice to think that BJP could have won state after state and it usually is good to have a reality check.
I think the real acid test would come in UP where BJP swept in general elections. the population demographics are quite similar to that of Bihar and so are voting habits.
If government pays attention and seek vote sincerely on development agenda, swing of votes can take place.

:tup:
Agreed, Modi did a huge mistake by not forcing reforms through in the first 12 months.. That was the perfect time to do it.

He should have allowed states or given them the green signal to alter the land law & labour laws a long time back.

But Jaitley has a huge control over this govt. & what happens & jaitley doesn't like Shourie. & Jaitley knows little about finance or reforms, his work tells us that.

RJD got 75 seats!! Some thing is very much wrong with Biharis.. Lalu destroyed Bihar in his 15 years & yet they made him the single largest party.
Now he has more seats than Niku, he won't allow him to function peacefully.

I think we will see more entertainment & drama in Bihar then we will see in Delhi till 2019.
@Echo_419 @SarthakGanguly

RJD goondas & karykartas will not be easy to manage for NiKu compared to Lalu.

:tup: Modi is going to wembley as the PM of India, not as a BJP leader.
------------------------------------------------------------------

At the end of the day this election proves that Caste matter more than development.

The fact that the party which didn't mutter even one word about development & talked about caste & "forwards vs backwards" became the single largest party & the party which talked the most about development came third proves it..

BJP needs to do some serious high quality introspection![ & not our media type introspection].. & for the sake of god we need some serious media management to happen.

Also to those who are talking about "fringe elements" or fringe elements type speech.. In phases 4 & 5 the pakistan statements & other such statements were made.. that is what seems to have given the BJP some seats there compared to Phases 1-3 where it was trashed.

Also with RJD back in power, you're going to see a lot of goondagardi & poor law & order which is much,much worse than some speeches made by some netas.

@Abingdonboy @Spectre Your opinion?

Biharis deserve Lalu & jungle Raj

Back
Top Bottom