What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Now guess what ?? They want Government to placate those who returned their awards. :rofl: :rofl:

‘There’s no concerted effort in giving back honours to the Sahitya Akademi’: The Hindu - Mobile edition

And guess who is the columnist of this article ??

CRnMjDwUEAAJ5Cc.png:small

Yes that is Vikram seth.

People returning their academy awards never deserved them on the first hand. Second they got these awards by extensive bootlicking of congress. Third they didnt return the money award associated wioth this award.
Morons. Traitors.

Now guess what ?? They want Government to placate those who returned their awards. :rofl: :rofl:

‘There’s no concerted effort in giving back honours to the Sahitya Akademi’: The Hindu - Mobile edition

And guess who is the columnist of this article ??

CRnMjDwUEAAJ5Cc.png:small

Yes that is Vikram seth.

FCUK ANTI NATIONAL CONGRESS and its rougue brigade.

Following in his father's footsteps.. Renuka Chaudhary is the living proof of that! :omghaha:

She was literally a bed room lady for congress high command guys.

Open secret Sirji.

The problem with media and pseudo seculars is that they do not talk about inflation rate which is very low in last decade. I bought Tomato at Rs 10 a KG a day before yesterday. No body talk of reduced gas price and petrol price. Their Hot topic is Only increased price of Dal because it is the only commodity whose price has increased.

Media is bound to go against Modi, and it will only get worse in the years ahead. It really isn't a contest from what i hear. IF what i hear is true, then NDA could get 180+

Media management has remained the biggest weakness of BJP and Sangh for years. They do not seem to have learn any lesson in past. Why BJP can not have couple of their own channels. DNA in Zee nes publishes very neutral and true news nowadays.

Media management has remained the biggest weakness of BJP and Sangh for years. They do not seem to have learn any lesson in past. Why BJP can not have couple of their own channels. DNA in Zee nes publishes very neutral and true news nowadays.

its almost like BJP does not give a rats *** about the media. I don't think Modi even wants to placate the media like Vajpayee did.

I didn't see him asking for govt. to placate. All I found was him asking Sahitya academy to come talk about free speech and other BS. Either that or I am a really bad reader.

Excerpts from article if title itself wasn't enough to indicate what did he meant.

"I do not think there is a concerted effort in giving back honours to the Sahitya Akademi. I have not spoken to any writer. I spoke a couple of days ago about the events and how disappointed and shocked I was by the fact that an institution that has such a wonderful history, which provides refuge to creative people who lead such lonely lives, did not speak on their behalf.”

Give back ??? And who is he expecting to speak on their behalf ?? :lol: I guess it's in response of off late various articles and even social media choosing to instead questioning and exposing their duplicity.Sorry no one tried to restore their so called honours , not even Congress' Rahul Baba. :rofl:

Last edited:
Excerpts from article if title itself wasn't enough to indicate what did he meant.

"I do not think there is a concerted effort in giving back honours to the Sahitya Akademi. I have not spoken to any writer. I spoke a couple of days ago about the events and how disappointed and shocked I was by the fact that an institution that has such a wonderful history, which provides refuge to creative people who lead such lonely lives, did not speak on their behalf.”

Give back ??? And who is he expecting to speak on their behalf ?? :lol: I guess it's in response of off late various articles and even social media choosing to instead questioning and exposing their duplicity.Sorry no one tried to restore their so called honours , not even Congress' Rahul Baba. :rofl:

Ah ok. He is talking about the writers returning the awards. And he wanted Sahitya academy to speak in support of them.
This would be in response to the news that someone was promising them Rs 1crore if they returned their award.

Have some sympathy man.... they have written mediocre stuff for years and they get one award. Let them think that it matters to us mango people.

Today I was reading this tweet

What these people fail to realize is that the prejudices were displayed by them for years towards us. Its only when us sheep are speaking back that they cannot tolerate. Hypocrites.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom