What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

If Aam Aadmi can afford Business Class, then Business Class will be renamed 'Economy Class' and we will be having grumpy middle aged male flight stewards in the place of those good looking flight stewardesses.

What a shoddy event? :O Pathetic looking auditorium (!) with false ceiling falling off at many places, no proper dais, no banner in the background indicating the event-date-venue, hardly any audience etc..... It looks like some event organised in a community hall of a decade old apartment building in some suburb of Delhi.

To come to think of it, but for Khujli's business class flight, the organisers would have got zero media coverage for this event. I wouldn't be surprised if Kejri circulated pics of he travelling jn Business class just to get some media coverage for this event. :D

AAM ADAMI should be poor ???? by ur logic .

Bhagwan bachye Delhi ko :D Saare AAPtards aab sardi me ice se nahaenge :lol:
Bhagwan nay bacha rakha hai. That is why he ran in 49 days. Pata nahi, bhaga na hota toh Delhi ka kya haal kar deta. :lol:

Yeh bhi chanda manganey Kay liye kar rahe hai. :lol:

today's newspaper .............again news about good governance ...........govt failed to obey order of High court ...........pensions of PRTC ex-employees not paid for past 4 months ..........while ministers are roaming in europe at tax payers money................

State fails to bail out PRTC

Nope. It means wealth is relative. If everyone had a million dollars, suddenly a million dollars wouldn't mean anything and the things you get for a million dollars would be the same as what you get now for 20 dollars

have u checked his comment mate ................????

AAM ADAMI should be poor ???? by ur logic .

Considering India is one of the POOREST country in the world, what do you think ? ........... our AAM Admi is Rich ?

The article says "The new plan, 'I will fund honest politics challenge', will start with AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal donating an amount to the party and then nominating about 10 people to do the same."

But AK is UNEMPLOYED to the best of my knowledge, so where is the money for "donation' coming from ? :lol:

Is it a Ponzi scheme ? :cheesy:

have u checked his comment mate ................????

Yeah but the second part of his post didn't make sense to me. Dunno that much about Indian politics so I didn't get his references. Probably shouldn't have commented :(

Was reading bunch of articles on rise of Hindutva politics in India. I got the feeling that nation wide broadcast of Ramayan and Mahabharat on Doordarshan in late 80s and early 90s also played a big role in it although their effect on rise of hindutva is grossly underrated or even barely mentioned. What are you guys thoughts on that. @jha @Jason bourne @Soumitra and others

Was reading bunch of articles on rise of Hindutva politics in India. I got the feeling that nation wide broadcast of Ramayan and Mahabharat on Doordarshan in late 80s and early 90s also played a big role in it although their effect on rise of hindutva is grossly underrated or even barely mentioned. What are you guys thoughts on that. @jha @Jason bourne @Soumitra and others

Oh you mean Hindutva is directly linked to Hindu social/cultural/economic Revival ? ......... really ? :coffee:

So what happens when the per capita of Hindus raise from 600 $ during that 8s - 90s to 1,500 $ today to 6,000$ ? How much "Hindutva" do you think you we will have ?

What happens when Hindu per capital raises to 20,000 $ ? ...... Horror :coffee:

Bhagwan nay bacha rakha hai. That is why he ran in 49 days. Pata nahi, bhaga na hota toh Delhi ka kya haal kar deta. :lol:

Yeh bhi chanda manganey Kay liye kar rahe hai. :lol:
Saala koi mujhse Chandigarh me chanda mangne aaye AAP wala special check kat kar dunga :lol:

I hated those man. Each arrow took like 10 minutes to explode mid air and the expression on the person aiming was unbelievable. I could never figure out why ppl liked them so much. Come to think of it I hate all soaps as well.

Considering India is one of the POOREST country in the world, what do you think ? ........... our AAM Admi is Rich ?

The article says "The new plan, 'I will fund honest politics challenge', will start with AAP chief Arvind Kejriwal donating an amount to the party and then nominating about 10 people to do the same."

But AK is UNEMPLOYED to the best of my knowledge, so where is the money for "donation' coming from ? :lol:

Is it a Ponzi scheme ? :cheesy:

not everyone is poor ............people can afford to fly ............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom