What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I think Priyanka wadra is almost there.She would make a good leader.
Priyanka a good leader? Make sure increase in corruption and deterioration of economy with inclusion of Mr. Vadra again into political framework.

I think Priyanka wadra is almost there.She would make a good leader.
Ohh really what are your criteria of being good leader a silver spoon in mouth.She is nothing even leaders like Sachin pilot , ajay maakkan are much more experienced and grounded in party than this lady. I Don't Understand when will people come out of this monarchical thinking And ruling families Cult which made our politicis stink like a Gutter.:mad::mad::mad:

Priyanka a good leader? Make sure increase in corruption and deterioration of economy with inclusion of Mr. Vadra again into political framework.
Ohh really what are your criteria of being good leader a silver spoon in mouth.She is nothing even leaders like Sachin pilot , ajay maakkan are much more experienced and grounded in party than this lady. I Don't Understand when will people come out of this monarchical thinking And ruling families Cult which made our politicis stink like a Gutter.:mad::mad::mad:
Chill guys!!!
I just meant that the Indian populace lines up in huge numbers whenever and wherever this lady appears.
She has been campaigning for congress since long.So I would call her more seasoned than Rahul Gandhi.

Posters That Led to AAPTARDS ARREST

Bs1rywzCcAADdPL.jpg

Chill guys!!!
I just meant that the Indian populace lines up in huge numbers whenever and wherever this lady appears.
She has been campaigning for congress since long.So I would call her more seasoned than Rahul Gandhi.
Even I am more seasoned than RaGa. Is that any benchmark? :D

If u see even more people turned up for RaGa rallies than Priyanka's rallies. Are they even genuine representation of common man? dont u know how people from far of places are taken to these rallies. And u wont see a single middle class person in Congress rallies. It was all BPL guyz. Its very easy to manipulate them. Hence, Priyanka's leadership is completely nonexistent.

Chill guys!!!
May be but I see much more hope in other members like ajay maakan, Sachin pilot they are worked much more for the Congress party they also very popular in their area and in the party. You think she is popular i think no she lacks charismatic personlity of Indra even smriti irani is none less orator and crowd puller herself .thirdly due to her husband Robert vadra,priyanka will be always pulled in controversial politics By Bjp which was not presented in Indra gandhi situation.Youth of today want new and fresh thinking they don't like ruling monarchical families after all its 2014 era not 80's.

Last edited:
Wow.....AAP is the most DESPERATE party that had ever existed in India.............

Sometimes I really feel that even Lalu looks a great Politician in front of this Retards....oops....Aaptards.
They want Sharia and nothing else ,Mobtards Sickos

Remember their provoking templates in muslim areas to speak panic

Hidden Jihadees they are !

Radical Org in Punjab and ISlamic Radicalism is the only way forward ,they want dalit+M alliance to push their boat :|

Wow.....AAP is the most DESPERATE party that had ever existed in India.............

Sometimes I really feel that even Lalu looks a great Politician in front of this Retards....oops....Aaptards.

bhai can you translate it in to english?

bhai can you translate it in to english?

The poster says that - Traitors of Muslim community has shaken hands with Killers of Muslims citing examples of 3-4 Congress Muslim MLAs who are in talks with BJP to offer support.

Poster was allegedly posted by AAP.

The poster says that - Traitors of Muslim community has shaken hands with Killers of Muslims citing examples of 3-4 Congress Muslim MLAs who are in talks with BJP to offer support.

Poster was allegedly posted by AAP.

Commies trying to play smart..

Amit shah is head now.He will eliminate those rats in their mother womb.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom