What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Any source of that context ? i would like to see it because no one should be no one's property , both are human beings plain and simple . Marriage does not make anyone a slave of the other .

The way i see it when having sex with a person(despite his gender) who is already married both the people should be held responsible( the married person more or so ) . The other person is equally responsible in his/her part for breaking the contract ..
As per IPC the woman wont be jailed for Adultery, it is only the man that will be jailed for adultery in marriage.See the Bias, so i donno where this woman is property thing came in?

--
lathi charge going on in Hyd:o:
why .. election fraud or AP bifircation rection ?

EC also did blunders ..so will think twice before harsh action..
but action was required and taken...

EC/SC/CAG these are few institution make indian deomcracy liviable
we cant blentanlty accused them
they may not able to achive up to mark performance but their intregrity is high

EC head is a well known congy stooge

I can't recall a single instance in which EC showed such haste in taking action. Seriously only warnings for hate speeches and threatening voters( eg Sharad Pawar , mulayam etc) and FIR for holding a tiny party symbol . What kind of laws do we have in this country?:hitwall:

DigvijaySingh.jpg
--
see naughty smile :cheesy:

I can't recall a single instance in which EC showed such haste in taking action. Seriously only warnings for hate speeches and threatening voters( eg Sharad Pawar , mulayam etc) and FIR for holding a tiny party symbol . What kind of laws do we have in this country?:hitwall:
--
he will also get warning..only..

EC head is a well known congy stooge
--
i also read it.. but these are top brass of indian admin
if we cant believe them .. then way ahed is diffuclt..
EC had some issue .. but never ever biased to the extend of damaing democrcy
but if congi come in this election i will acept your point

BmdPoyVCUAAWkp-.jpg:large

Well played BJP and Amit Shah, well played :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
--
that what call a
strategy...
using your own gun to shoot you

On Twitter some says It was well planed strategy that's why he did his PC outside 100 mtr radius LOL ! If this comes true.. Congress needs to learn some techniques from him. I think he knew what he was doing. He knows rules & regulations very well. He's not new into this.

P.S New member on PDF Hello guys :)

On Twitter some says It was well planed strategy that's why he did his PC outside 100 mtr radius LOL ! If this comes true.. Congress needs to learn some techniques from him. I think he knew what he was doing. He knows rules & regulations very well. He's not new into this.

P.S New member on PDF Hello guys :)

Welcome to PDF

Back
Top Bottom