What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

5th photo is :rofl:

BmYsLm2CIAAWpxu.png
--
nalil this A.... H..ee
he made india .. hell
khudko chanyka samhta hai....

So this is what jaitley was talking about....

Meh not really. Its disgusting the this scum used to give sermons on ethics and morality. Congress leadership is a joke.
It's politics ... the first thing people sell here is ethics with a huge discount on ethics. Like us most of Indians have agreed to give Modi a chance ... but BJP itself has lot of bad apples.

PS. It was a really cheap move from AAP to give ticket to Cpt. Vikram Batra's mother.

I hope someone in the BJP has seen this, its not yet in any media and i dont think it will be covered since it involves a senior female journalist.
I don't agree with this vid ... and I wish it doesn't come forth. We can't disrespect a woman. Like modi said himself in order to shame male politicians we can't allow to disrespect the females exploited by them.

Congress shaking hands with a person who has 50+ crimes reg. against him & is a known gunda of varanasi to fight against so called "fascist" forces..........

Are we getting blind in this Secularism BS???

I don't agree with this vid ... and I wish it doesn't come forth. We can't disrespect a woman. Like modi said himself in order to shame male politicians we can't allow to disrespect the females exploited by them.

Well i agree this issue should not be raked up by opposition since it involves a female journo, couldn't care less about shameless Diggy though. Private lives of politicians should be of no concern to the public rather their performance as public servants should be scrutinized, but the problem is the high moral ground taken by Diggy and giving lectures on ethics and all while having fun with a married woman.

Back
Top Bottom