What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

north east girl got raped , thefts everyday, roads dirty and not well built he has not done anything

@Parul is also doing door to door campaign with m lekhi...

We are not only doing door to door campaigning, but also doing small rallies, organizing sabhas, doing plays (Inflation/Mehngai par) and talking to people and encouraging people to vote for BJP. Delhiites, have soft corner for AAP. Today, only I met an aunty ji'; she said 'Aaj se bijli par subsidy khatam ho gayi hai, next month say bill jayda ayega..Kejriwal hi accha tha'...:ashamed:

We are not only doing door to door campaigning, but also doing small rallies, organizing sabhas, doing plays (Inflation/Mehngai par) and talking to people and encouraging people to vote for BJP. Delhiites, have soft corner for AAP. Today, only I met aunty she said 'Aaj se bijli par subsidy khatam ho gayi hai, next month say bill jayda ayega..Kejriwal hi accha tha'...:ashamed:

Woh AUNTY ko bolna ki AUNTY paisey pedh peh nhi ugtey...........................

Woh AUNTY ko bolna ki AUNTY paisey pedh peh nhi ugtey...........................

I did tell that to the Aunty Ji & she was :blah: :blah::blah: :blah: and I was :pissed:

Debating with an AAPtard is like playing chess with a Pigeon. Even if you're logical and saying everything right, finally the Pigeon will knock over all the pieces, shit on the board, and claim his victory. :shout:

We are not only doing door to door campaigning, but also doing small rallies, organizing sabhas, doing plays (Inflation/Mehngai par) and talking to people and encouraging people to vote for BJP. Delhiites, have soft corner for AAP. Today, only I met an aunty ji'; she said 'Aaj se bijli par subsidy khatam ho gayi hai, next month say bill jayda ayega..Kejriwal hi accha tha'...:ashamed:

Pics ?

here is the pic :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

10014666_506184232819733_1797857905_n.jpg

I did tell that to the Aunty Ji & she was :blah: :blah::blah: :blah: and I was :pissed:

bas India me sabko sab cheez free me dedo..............fir khudhi bolo Jobs nhi hai growth nhi hai.............etc.

Congress ney aise hi logo ko 60 saal sey Chu banaya hai.....aur ab uski team b bana rhi hai...............

Bhut ho gya Congress ka atyachar..........Abki bar MODI sarkar!! :D

Parul Bhai I am a west Delhi resident how can I help
So far I have been busy waging wars on social media
Can you give me some contact numbers for BJP people or volunteers

Back
Top Bottom