What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Desh ke dushmann to darenge hi baaki kuch logon ko desh ke dushman dra rahe hein Modi ke naam pe.. My advise to them is to stop listening to traitors and maulvies, use your own mind and vote for Modi.

Or log kahete he modi wave nahi he ;)

i have just reached odisha really felling that wave and most prominently in western odisha part, locals are gossiping center modi and state bjd even modi name is over tacking BJP over here bjp wala really doing some mass mobilization at the grass root level. as i belong to a locally political active family, Me also going for a campaigning on 5th and 6th april for 2 of our candidate. 4th april Modiji is coming over here in Rourkela my present place. on 7 th of april i am solely going to organize a Namo Chai pe Charcha with a budget of less than 1000 rs. So every PDF member are invited to Namo Chai pe Charcha at Rourkela, Odisha 7 th april 5.00 pm..:yahoo::woot:

i have just reached odisha really felling that wave and most prominently in western odisha part, locals are gossiping center modi and state bjd even modi name is over tacking BJP over here bjp wala really doing some mass mobilization at the grass root level. as i belong to a locally political active family, Me also going for a campaigning on 5th and 6th april for 2 of our candidate. 4th april Modiji is coming over here in Rourkela my present place. on 7 th of april i am solely going to organize a Namo Chai pe Charcha with a budget of less than 1000 rs. So every PDF member are invited to Namo Chai pe Charcha at Rourkela, Odisha 7 th april 5.00 pm..:yahoo::woot:

Western Odisha has always been more inclined towards BJP than the coastal region. If CSDS survey is correct, and total vote share of BJP is indeed 30% in Odisha, We can expect BJP outperforming even BJD in Western part.

Lst time I had a chat with someone from Odisha BJP, they were pretty confident of winning Sundargarh, Sambalpur and Bargarh in Western Odisha .

Whats worrying for BJD is the depleting support from Coastal region as well. They are not sure of winning many seats in assembly elections in coastal region as well. Pyare Mohan Mahapatra is working overtime to make sure that BJD candidate looses. Plus there are many rebels also.

All in all a very promising state for BJP as BJD is declining and Congress is nowhere.

@jha , if opinion polls are taken NDA would get from 235-240 seats, which party may come to support NDA to take the tally to 272.

@jha , if opinion polls are taken NDA would get from 235-240 seats, which party may come to support NDA to take the tally to 272.

ask which party won't come??

YSRC, TRS, AIADMK, even TMC, BSP, Independents, even BJD (around 350 seats in all)

If they are projecting 235-240 then NDA will touch 250 ( though I would put it at ~220 ). Once that happens, expect all sort of helps from regional parties. SOme regional parties like YSRC , TRS, AIADMK ( even DMK ) will openly join NDA while others like BSP, BJD and TMC will play the role of soft opposition ( i.e. they will abstain everytime there is NDA's strength is put to test in Parliament ).

yes saw it,man... its quiet worrying for him :D
That's true.. & he cautioning his fellow countrymen not to get excited about Modi.
Shahid Masood is a very sensible journo..i actually like his analysis. Have been following him for quite a while. Unlike most of other anchors in Pak tv channels, this guy knows what he is talking about. & his analysis about how China perceives Modi is very true!

Yes,very much:smitten::D

Rahul nahin chahiye to Bhagwan ke liye Hume dedo:D
Le jaayiye Rahul ko bhi aur In janab ko bhi
Kejriwal_Coughing.jpg

AK antoney ko bhi le jaayiye aur apna AK ka set poora kar leejiye :pakistan::pakistan:
Cough syrup acche se pilana inko Cheeky ji.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hello Zakir Bhai :meeting::partay::P, how art thou

Rahuljii is more handsome than your modi shodi. He is loved equally by aall men and women

Rahul-baba.jpg

Infact men (Special type) loves Rahul ji more than women. He is an icon of particular class.

Rahul Gandhi becomes the new gay icon

You seem to be confused mate, In my first post, I was trying to say that Modi fought a hard battle to get things done his way, so where am I wrong? And lol you speak of double standard when you yourself without any proper evidence accuse "Congi" governor as corrupt....

When I post some news link, It is not evidence for you but same time you posts some links to support your arguments.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom