What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BixlobLCQAAluly.jpg

Why?? I love BJP's policies , and I truly believe BJP is the only party who can take bold steps when it comes to making peace with neighbours... I am fan of Modi's economic agenda. Its good not only for India but for whole region.

What?? Again a coalition govt? When was the last time India had single party Govt? and which party was that?

You know about BJP's policies and Modi's economic agenda, but you don't know why a coalition government is needed?o_O

You know about BJP's policies and Modi's economic agenda, but you don't know why a coalition government is needed?o_O
What made you say that I dont know about coalition govt? My knowledge is week regarding indian politics. Thought may be I can learn a thing or two...

Arvind Kejriwal in Bangalore, expresses concern over farmers' suicide - The Times of India

Arvind Kejriwal in Bangalore, expresses concern over farmers' suicide

BANGALORE: AAP chief and former Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal on Saturday expressed concern over increasing numbers of farmers' suicide and took BJP prime minister candidate Narendra Modi task for allegedly bribing few media sections.

"My resignation has upset many people and this shows how they love AAP. Honest politics and politicians across country is my primary agenda," he said.

Kejriwal arrived in Bangalore on Saturday morning and he will tour Karnataka before flying back to Delhi on Monday.

Why?? I love BJP's policies , and I truly believe BJP is the only party who can take bold steps when it comes to making peace with neighbours... I am fan of Modi's economic agenda. Its good not only for India but for whole region.

What?? Again a coalition govt? When was the last time India had single party Govt? and which party was that?
it was technically during 1984-1989 under Rajiv Gandhi

there was another single party govt. in 1993 under PV Narsimha Rao which started as a minority govt. in 1991......

Plight of Farmers is bad all over India, not only in Gujarat. Quitter Kejriwal has many problems of late and it appears that he has vision problems as well.The main adversary congress has not disputed the progress made by Gujarat,but only says that Gujarat is a developed state even earlier to Mr.Modi took over the rein and the people are always very progressive.The planning commission under UPA is also accept the same and has not disputing the data of the growth.All the industries bodies,industrialists are praising his Government as decisions are taken quickly without creasing the palms of anybody in the Government.The international agencies,trade delegations,Ambassadors ,consular officials and business delegations,besides NRI's who are willing to invest in India prefer Gujarat,as the state is making facilitation of clearances easy,timely and quality infrastructures like power ,road,port are available.The media has to reflect the truth but Kejriwal wanted untruth and getting frustration with medias for not joining his game plan as a cover to congress party.

Plight of Farmers is bad all over India, not only in Gujarat. Quitter Kejriwal has many problems of late and it appears that he has vision problems as well.The main adversary congress has not disputed the progress made by Gujarat,but only says that Gujarat is a developed state even earlier to Mr.Modi took over the rein and the people are always very progressive.The planning commission under UPA is also accept the same and has not disputing the data of the growth.All the industries bodies,industrialists are praising his Government as decisions are taken quickly without creasing the palms of anybody in the Government.The international agencies,trade delegations,Ambassadors ,consular officials and business delegations,besides NRI's who are willing to invest in India prefer Gujarat,as the state is making facilitation of clearances easy,timely and quality infrastructures like power ,road,port are available.The media has to reflect the truth but Kejriwal wanted untruth and getting frustration with medias for not joining his game plan as a cover to congress party.

Then what is so special about Modi??

There are CMs who have done very well in governance and development in India.

o_O

Back
Top Bottom