What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yr koi election ki update do?? Modi sahb jeet rahy ya nae?? I wish he wins with clear majority , I mean clean sweep!!

Election to hone do bhaisaab

If congress wins this election, I will never login into PDF again.
App log k han tu election ak sath nae hoty na?? Matlb kuch states ma pehly kuch ma bad ma...

App log k han tu election ak sath nae hoty na?? Matlb kuch states ma pehly kuch ma bad ma...

9 poll days ,will be completed in approx 1 month ,7th april to 12th may,counting on 16th may.

Congress will be under 100,Bjp over 200 ,thats what its looking like .

9 poll days ,will be completed in approx 1 month ,7th april to 12th may,counting on 16th may.

Congress will be under 100,Bjp over 200 ,thats what its looking like .
Wao thank you.... BJP over 200? Sounds good.... So how many seats they need to have to form a government? Simple majority?

Wao thank you.... BJP over 200? Sounds good.... So how many seats they need to have to form a government? Simple majority?

272, but no one party gets that no. so they form alliances, BJP led alliance is called NDA.

They already have a coalition named NDA with which they are going to polls ,its likely to get 20-30 .

So NDA - 230 ,they will need 42 which means tamilnadu party ADMK and andhra party TDP/TRS ,which is very very likely to come to bjp.

BJP can reach 280 with AIADMK support.

Modi should marry Jayalalitha, this will ensure 5 years of AIADMK support to NDA. :rofl:

What sort of Pakistani are you?:angry: You should be seething with rage at those stats.:D
Why?? I love BJP's policies , and I truly believe BJP is the only party who can take bold steps when it comes to making peace with neighbours... I am fan of Modi's economic agenda. Its good not only for India but for whole region.

272, but no one party gets that no. so they form alliances, BJP led alliance is called NDA.
What?? Again a coalition govt? When was the last time India had single party Govt? and which party was that?

Back
Top Bottom