What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1965022_437642413034993_926291098_n.jpg

:shout: :shout::shout: :shout::shout::shout:

Modi is taking criticism from media since 2002 but he never threatened media. After Delhi elections Aap earned a lot of praise from media. But know when media has started criticising them for their wrong actions, the great leader of Aaptards has directly issued threats to media.:blah:

Yes he never threatens them. He lets his stooges do the dirty work. :azn:

B'coz my dear, Modi/BJP/NDA is projected to get close to majority............

AK/AAP will hardly get 10...........

Media will always show those things which people want to see..........

If people din't wanted to see modi, than media isn't fool to register a loss just to show each of his rally.

I acknowledge that AAP did wonders in Delhi Assembly, but AK is almost irrelevant when it comes to whole of India.

Infact, TMC, AIADMK, SP,BSP, TRS, etc. are all projected to get more seats than AAP, & media is surely showing more AAP than any of these party.

But than you can't compare it to BJP, can you??

Kejri Ki padti tab se chalu ho gayi Jab se vo Modi ji ke samne bola. People now know that this anarchist doing drama and fix the Interview. He is certainly not the one what he claims to be i.e Honest. After travelling through VIP jet, he is not ready to vacate CM Bungalow as per the law.

B'coz my dear, Modi/BJP/NDA is projected to get close to majority............

AK/AAP will hardly get 10...........

Media will always show those things which people want to see..........

If people din't wanted to see modi, than media isn't fool to register a loss just to show each of his rally.

I acknowledge that AAP did wonders in Delhi Assembly, but AK is almost irrelevant when it comes to whole of India.

Infact, TMC, AIADMK, SP,BSP, TRS, etc. are all projected to get more seats than AAP, & media is surely showing more AAP than any of these party.

But than you can't compare it to BJP, can you??
modi sucks, bjp sucks :woot:

After Karnataka, 2 Gujarat BJP MLAs caught watching **** in House; BJP cries conspiracy : West, News - India Today

:pleasantry:

Back
Top Bottom