What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

modi allready gets a lot of muslim vote in Gujarat election...
Now why Congress begging for hindu votes??

I am just asking cos if you consider your self allah of muslims them I am lord Shiva of hindus.. now answer it

As i know, Vote share of Modi and pre-modi is almost same. This means that neither modi wave is getting any special vote in Gujarat nor prove that muslims vote BJP.

I'm pretty sure Shazia is going to stick around till Delhi polls .She will quit only if she does'nt get a ticket then.

Feeling sorry for Kumar Vishwas... I can't believe Kejri went to UP and did'nt even bother going to Amethi where a high profile leader of AAP is fighting. Heard that Vishwas is not getting much monetary help either from thier High command .

By the way has that self proclaimed saint of AAP mentioned the Pawars or Chavans at all in Mumbai?
Or is he still obsessed with Modi?

That's the whole point. You can't expect Kejri to campaign against Gandhis or... pick on tainted Congressis! Afterall he is only allowed to do what is prescribed by his handlers!

I wonder what exams she is giving ? Cause all exams including class 10 and 12 boards are over by mid -April !! A PIL should be filed to check if he is paying the market rates for renting this house now that he is overstaying.

*RTI not PIL

JEE

1. Their Guruji says:

"And then about our family traditions and devotional practices. Whatever be our personal or family deities, we have to conduct its worship with great devotion and keep aglow our holy family traditions. How tragic it is to see these things disappearing nowadays! In the South, at least, we often see the Tulasi Brindavan in front of our houses. As dusk sets in, our mothers light a lamp in front of it. Often we, listen to the sweet sounds of bells in the pooja-griha and witness the devotional worship going on there. But in the North, this has become a rare sight to see. Modernism has verily banished God from our homes.

Modernism is taking the toll of many more of our cherished values of life. A couplet in Jnaneshwari says, A pious man spreads a cover of modesty over his good actions just as a virtuous lady covers her body. It describes the nature of virtuous womanhood. But modern women think that modernism lies in exposing their body more and more to the public gaze. What a fall!

It appears modernism has come to mean, in our country, only blind aping of the West and nothing else. In many of the modern families the children address their mothers as "mummy". Do we know what the word originally conveyed? In Egypt, there are massive cemeteries entombing their old kings. They are called pyramids. The corpses placed inside are called "mummies"! And here we address our living, loving mothers as mummies!""

2. They opposed Hindu code bill, which abolished polygomy and basic right to women like inheritance. It was Nehru who fought for this bill more than any other. In other words, RSS fought for Hindu men's right to polygamy, right to subjugate women. Today these are the same bunch of people who is bashing muslims!!! Also, today they are discussing fate of India if Nehru was not there!!!

3. Recently Bhagawat made comment about rape: It happens only in "India" not "Bharat". Men should work etc. All others defendeded him.

4. Ask what they want as Hindu consitution...They want Many smruti as the consititution. They fought for that through out...!

5. Golwalkar also led the Sangh in opposing the Hindu Code Bill (which was the first, and incomplete, step towards giving Hindu women equal rights to men), claiming that granting of rights to women would “cause great psychological upheaval” to men and “lead to mental disease and distress”
AIPWA (एपवा): RSS’ Views on Women

They are too confused people, Once side they are bashing muslims for having similar view and another side they want these implemented. But now they are not even have the guts to discuss this in public.
you are quoting RSS here and believe me i am not a fan of those morons.......
the reason i support BJP are
i am fed up with congress,with their slow development,with their dynasty politics,with their religious propaganda.......
its time for change and i have 2 options-BJP led NDA or congress backed AAP
i might have voted for AAP but the way recent events took place,AAP wont be a gud choice
they dont have the infra structure,they are behaving like anarchists,they are lying to the public,making false promises

i am left with third front and bjp
third front as you know isnt going to provide a stable govt at the centre and i also dont want to see a gunda like mulayam singh or an idiot like mamta to rule the country

i am left with bjp
keeping into mind the last bjp led govt rules the country,i dont have any problem supporting them
i dont believe in those so called secularism chants...........
for the record,there were no riots in guj since 2002

and if i am not satisfied with the bjp led govt. next time i will vote for some other party........

and dont tell me since RSS said this,Modi is going to do this
he hasnt implemented any RSS propaganda in his state
for argument sake you can say that he is a member of RSS so so
but that is not going to help

Modi to contest LS election from one seat in Gujarat: BJP

AHMEDABAD: Gujarat BJP on Thursday announced that chief minister Narendra Modi will contest elections from one seat in the state, without ruling out the possibility that he may fight on a second seat from Uttar Pradesh.

"I can definitely say that Modiji will fight elections from one seat in Gujarat," state BJP general secretary Vijay Rupani told reporters here.

"There has been a clamour to invite Narendra Modi to fight elections from four main cities of the state — Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Vadodara and Surat. Our party workers wish that he should contest from Gujarat," Rupani said.

"Our (state BJP) parliamentary board had met over the last four days in which it was finalised that Modi would contest from one seat in Gujarat," he said, adding that the decision on which seat he will contest is yet to be taken.

When asked if Modi will also contest from Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh, the BJP leader said, "I do not know anything about that seat, but it will be decided by our central parliamentary board."

There has been lot of confusion on from which seat Modi will enter the poll fray.

The BJP's prime ministerial candidate is at present in Delhi to attend the meetings of central parliamentary board and central election committee.

However, state party leaders said that candidates for Gujarat seats will not be discussed in those meetings today.

To a question on whether party veteran L K Advani will be contesting from Gandhinagar, from where he holds the seat for five terms, Rupani said, "The central parliamentary board will decide about it."

"We have not finalised panel of names for the Lok Sabha seats in the first round of meeting of parliamentary board. We will sit again after Holi festival to do that," he said.

BJP Gujarat unit's parliamentary board had met on Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday at the residence of Modi, in his presence.

"Our (state) parliamentary board is likely to meet again to finalize the names of panels of candidates for the 26 Lok Sabha seats," state BJP spokesperson Harsad Patel said.

Modi to contest LS election from one seat in Gujarat: BJP - The Times of India

In Gujarat, Rahul Gandhi attacks Narendra Modi: Behaves arrogantly like Hitler | The Indian Express

1002423_627302327282334_415430185_n.jpg

Unruly AAP workers break metal detectors at Churchgate :hitwall::hitwall:

There was chaos at the Churchgate station in Mumbai on Wednesday after Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal decided to take the local train. AAP supporters have reportedly damaged metal detectors at the Churchgate station.
While many commuters complained of inconvenience, the AAP workers said that the metal workers were not working.

But even as Kejriwal took the local train, he took it in a not so 'aam aadmi' way. It was a special local train arranged only for him and was empty.

Kejriwal took an autorickshaw ride from the airport to the Andheri station to board a local train for Churchgate.

He will hold two road shows later in the day. The AAP will also hold an internal party meeting at noon.

The Mumbai Police, gearing up for the mega AAP show, has provided Kejriwal Z category security. Government Railways Police is taking responsibility for Kejriwal's security as he takes the local train.

An estimated 150 policemen and three ACPs have been stationed in South Mumbai.

I'm pretty sure Shazia is going to stick around till Delhi polls .She will quit only if she does'nt get a ticket then.

Feeling sorry for Kumar Vishwas... I can't believe Kejri went to UP and did'nt even bother going to Amethi where a high profile leader of AAP is fighting. Heard that Vishwas is not getting much monetary help either from thier High command .

By the way has that self proclaimed saint of AAP mentioned the Pawars or Chavans at all in Mumbai? Or is he still obsessed with Modi?

How coulod he go? Afterall Kejriwal fights elections with Congress funding :rofl:

Congress helping BJP in Goa: NCP leader

Panaji, March 13 (IANS) The Congress's keenness to reportedly end the 12-year alliance with the Nationalist Congress Party in Goa will help the BJP win the state's two Lok Sabha seats, an NCP leader said Thursday.

After jointly contesting two Lok Sabha elections on the trot, the Congress-NCP alliance is almost over. Goa will go to the polls April 12.

Both parties have already drawn up a shortlist of candidates for the North Goa and South Goa seats and are expected to make formal announcements this week.

With the alliance now virtually buried, NCP president Nilkant Halarnkar accused the Congress of brinkmanship.

"It does not pay to be arrogant. Our main opponent is the BJP. By not agreeing to an alliance, the Congress is helping the BJP win," he said.

Congress has reportedly named former chief ministers Francisco Sardinha for the South Goa seat and Ravi Naik for the North Goa seat.

For the NCP, Halarnkar is expected to be selected as the North Goa candidate, while Yuri Alemao, son of a former Congress minister, is likely to contest from South Goa.
Congress helping BJP in Goa: NCP leader

Congress leaders reluctant to face polls?

Amid growing gloom in the ruling Congress camp ahead of Lok Sabha poll, former Union Minister KV Thangkabalu on Thursday decided not to contest the Lok Sabha election, topping a string of senior party leaders who are said to be reluctant to face the polls fearing defeat.

Thangkabalu, a former PCC president, is the second prominent leader after Union Shipping Minister GK Vasan, who also hails from Tamil Nadu, to openly opt out of the poll race after the Congress party was isolated in the state with no one willing to get into an alliance with it.

As the party’s Central Election Committee meets in Delhi to finalise candidates, there have been reports that Finance Minister P Chidambaram, Information and Broadcasting Minister Manish Tewari, Corporate Affairs Minister Sachin Pilot and Punjab Congress President Pratap Singh Bajwa have expressed their disinclination to fight the election.

None of the leaders have made any comments on these reports.

The leaders’ reluctance is said to be on the basis of pre-poll projections forecasting a bad time for the party in many of the states, especially Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan and Punjab from where these leaders hail.

In the case of Sivaganga constituency in Tamil Nadu, Union Minister of State for Commerce Sudarsana Natchiappan has reportedly thrown his hat in the ring seeking the seat for himself if Chidambaram is not contesting.

As a Congress candidate, Natchiappan had defeated Chidambaram in the 1999 elections and made way for the Finance Minister in 2004 at the intervention of the party high command.

Tewari, who was elected from Ludhiana, is reportedly eyeing Chandigarh which is now represented by former minister Pawan Kumar Bansal, against whose nephew the CBI has framed charges in a railway scam. Bansal had to quit the Ministry last year in the wake of the scam.

Congress leaders reluctant to face polls? | Niti Central

lol.. another one chickens out! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom