What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Gen. V.K. Singh may fight from my district in Rajasthan...

Good! Ajay Maken fights from my Place. Apparently, he is not corrupt and enjoys support of most of the people in my place. If BJP won't filed strong candidate against him; he is going to win. :) Had, he been fighting local elections from my Area, I would have voted for him but won't Vote in General Elections. :)

He's a nice guy but get carried away in emotions of supporting congress & to be clear to oppose Modi ...

For me he ain't and has lost all his respect. There are other members on this forum who supports Congress in a civilized manner; by not hurting anyone's religious beliefs and sentiments. However, he crossed all the limits cause of his hate for Modi. :ashamed:

For me he ain't and has lost all his respect. There are other members on this forum who supports Congress in a civilized manner; by not hurting anyone's religious beliefs and sentiments. However, he crossed all the limits cause of his hate for Modi. :ashamed:

Its the Hate that defines a Jihadi.........they loose all sense of proportion. That is just the way it is.

Kiran Bedi may fight from New Delhi on BJP Seat. :)

That's a great news. I hope she gets involved more in local issues pertaining to Delhi once we have state election over & done with! She can be of great help to locals as she is pretty much conversant with the issues relating to Delhi & suburbs.

Farmers will vote for BJP in election: Survey finds 30 per cent of farmers support party

article-2578585-1C33E34100000578-232_634x457.jpg

Farmers will vote for BJP in election: Survey finds 30 per cent of farmers support party | Mail Online

Not so matured to disscuss the matter IMO...

Politics & religion are two matters on which a man like me put his thoughts on a lighter note or in very serious tone...

That's a great news. I hope she gets involved more in local issues pertaining to Delhi once we have state election over & done with! She can be of great help to locals as she is pretty much conversant with the issues relating to Delhi & suburbs.

So far her joining BJP and fighting elections is mere speculation. I just wish tomorrow her name is there in BJP candidates list. She is a very capable woman with strong will and progressive ideas. For sure, she can do lot of things for Delhi. :)

Last edited:
myself being a farmer support Modi's vision & also thousand of farmer in my region I know ..

same here ,only difference is cant say about others in my area will vote fore bjp , Most of them here are CPI (M) supporters and they will only vote for CPI (M)

Last edited:
Not so matured to disscuss the matter IMO...

Politics & religion are two matters on which a man like me put his thoughts on a lighter note or in very serious tone...

I agree with you! I refrain from discussing Religion or Politics. I have beef against him and this is the reason; I visit this thread and POST. :D

Back
Top Bottom