What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

same to u when u people talk about upa government

We are not brain washed so We are not talking only negative picture but our view is holistic. We do not tell lies like there is a negative growth in UPA. We say economy is getting down, Rupee is getting weak, border are not secure, Corruption is rampant, security of women are compromised etc etc.

Now deny it.

This is what they did to our common man arvind kejriwal.....Modhi apne bhangion ko kabu mein rakh

View attachment 19840

Drama to get attention.

DO YOU YOU HAVE INDIA @fsayed which place is it its are National capital
keep-calm-kyoki-teri-kehke-lunga.png

img_3107__6blockfull.jpg
images
05-gayatri-colony-IndiaInk-blog480.jpg

seelampur-litter__6blockfull.jpg
tumlog toh bolte the k desh gujrat bannao ge ab kyu delhi yaaad aaayi

Meanwhile in my city my best friends eleder brother likly to get CONGRESS seat of parliment digvijay sinh ...;)
i thought,diggi's son will fight from there on congress ticket.......you sure
diggi fights from UP

We are not brain washed so We are not talking only negative picture but our view is holistic. We do not tell lies like there is a negative growth in UPA. We say economy is getting down, Rupee is getting weak, border are not secure, Corruption is rampant, security of women are compromised etc etc.

Now deny it.

Drama to get attention.
then give me the comparing data i can counter it any time.

Prove ur BJP

शायद ये नज़ारा दिल्ली ने कभी नहीं देखा हो कि एक राजनीतिक दल के कार्यकर्ता अपने नेताओ के नेतृत्व में दुसरे राजनीतिक दल के कार्यालय पर ही हमला बोल दे. राजनीति का ये नंगा नाच देश कि राजधानी में ही खेला गया जिसे देख देश शर्मसार हुआ. आप के विधायक जरनैल सिंह हाथ में पत्थर उठा के भाजपा कार्यालय पर फेंक रहे हैं ये वही विधायक हैं जिन्हे जनता ने क़ानून बनाने को भेजा था

भाजपा से हमारी वैचारिक मतभेद है और रहेगी , लेकिन राजनीति में हिंसा के लिए कोई जगह नहीं है और ऐसे आचरण का हम कड़े से कड़े शब्दो में आलोचना करते हैं

1800264_10152013490498785_1425118701_n.jpg

lol

952_208496665952146_2058746996_n.png

1016568_661257820578617_1697001438_n.jpg

First BJP earned money even from the coffins of Kargir heroes. Now their PM candidate insulted soldiers by ranking the risk taken by traders higher than them. You dont need to be highly intelligent to understand their mentality.

tumlog toh bolte the k desh gujrat bannao ge ab kyu delhi yaaad aaayi
abe tum log toh gujrat ka ek village dikha rahe hoh Im tlking about are national capital Kya kiya cong ne 15 saal mein still 70% people in delhi living in unauthorized colonies and slums Delhi is so small than Gujarat in terms of population and landarea:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

then give me the comparing data i can counter it any time.

Prove ur BJP

Economy -8.2% to 4.6%

RE VS USD 44 vs 64

Border: China intruding in Indian territory Vs china accepting Sikkim as the part of India

Many fold increse in crime against Women in Delhi.

Compare now.

I believe that just as a Hindu keeps a Ramayana and Bhagwad Gita at home, a Muslim the Holy Quran, a Christian the Bible, and so on, every Indian should display the greatest symbol of our nation, our National Flag. For me, the display of the National Flag is a way to express my love for and faith in the country" - Naveen Jindal, M.P.

Yuva Desh salutes our young leader Shri Naveen Jindal for his initiative that led to a revision of the Flag Code of India which grants every Indian citizen the right to fly the Flag of India.

1688714_712222935488410_1594796822_n.jpg

1972244_712692802108090_875239843_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom